Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:29 pm
Yep, there it was. That golden question. He was surprised though, when Kane asked exactly what was on his mind, and the therepist's answer had been what it was.

He didn't understand how he could be so much better for Mokuba. Was it because he was just paying attention to him? That sounded almost sad. "I wonder," Yuugi said, speaking up for the first time, "I wonder if Seto just... It's really easy for me to express how I feel about things, and about people. I mean...That's just who I am. Maybe with Seto...maybe he just doesn't know how to express that he cares and does it in silly ways that we don't think about...?" He wasn't trying to choose sides or fight for either one, but he thought he'd just bring up that topic to muse over. "Like you're saying, he doesn't have a very warm personality... But if Yami likes him then there must be something attractive about it, right?" He was still blushing a little bit from how Kane was looking at him and what words had been spoken, but now his ears had stopped burning and the blush was far lighter. He just had to not think about what he and Kane had done the previous night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:43 pm

The therapist waited for Kane to make a comment in responce to Yugi, but he didn't say anything. It seemed clear that Yugi saying what she believed to be a valid point, was not going to be able to accept it until she got Seto in here himself.

"Still..it disappoints me that he's not here now. Plus..there has been to much hate over the years to go away because of one good point." Kane replied after a few moments of silence.

He knew Yugi was only trying to keep peace, and also that no one hated Seto like he did. It would be pointless to think that Yugi could hate someone, that was exactly why he loved him. But Yugis words weren't going to turn him around that quick. It would be such a relief if Seto would stop bringing him so much anger, then maybe, with Yugis love, he could finally relax. It was then that he noticed that he said that last part out loud.

"I see..it seems you really don't want to hate Seto."
"Of course not! I don't want Mokuba to keep suffering. But it's not like Seto is going to change quick." Kane spat, his voice slightly rising.

"But it also shows that you don't want to hate him, which links to you wishing you didn't hate at all." she replied, leavbing Kane speechless.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 pm
Yuugi knew that he wouldn't be able to get Kane to completely reverse his way of thinking just because he'd made one single little comment. If it were that easy then he would have never been so upset in the first place.

They were sitting so close to each other now. It would be so easy for him to reach out and take Kane's hand... But he was hesitant on doing it. He wanted Kane to be able to relax like he said. They'd spent the night together--and had gotten to know each other more intimately then he thought he'd ever know another person. Yet now... his hand was right there and Yuugi was hesitant on taking it. He was too unsure of himself. Would Kane not believe his sincerity, thinking that Yuugi did it only because he was talking about his love?

When Kane was silent for a while though, he just sort of acted. He was looking at Kane now, not at the therepist. He wished that he could take away all of the anguish pent up inside his lover, if only for a second, so he'd feel peace. He didn't know how to do that though, so he took his hand instead, trying to show his support for the other male.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:18 pm

Kanes head looked to Yugi once they made contact. His eyes then shifted down to his hand which was now inveloped with Yugis. He allowed a small smile to creep along his face, for just that moment, he felt a sence of peace.

As the therapist watched Kanes interaction with the boy, she smiled to herself. There had been a great amount of progress made for the first session and now maybe it was time to let Kane go be with Yugi.

"Well I think we made some progress today. Now, I want to see you a few more times. Then I will request to see Mokubas brother and you together and maybe even have some time with Mokubas friends." she said as she scribbled something on a piece of paper.

"Mokuba doesn't have friends, other then Yugi. And at this point I wouldn't actually consider him a friend." Kane replied with a devilish smirk.

Though slightly taken aback, she continued to write. This may have explained why Mokuba desired his brothers attention so much. Mokuba appeared to have no friends, and it was quite possible that he was picked on most of the time at school. But Mokuba would have to be for another day.

"Well, I will have a talk with Yugi and Mr. Kaiba then. Next session I would like to have some time to talk to Mokuba, hear his feelings and such. But I also want to see you a little during that time. After I get both you and Mokubas full stories and feel that you and Mokuba are both fit to have your brother in the same room, then we will arrange some family therapy." she explained as she tore off a piece of paper from a different pad.

"For now, these are some anti-depressants for you and Mokuba. That may result in you not coming back as often, but it wont get rid of you. It will make you and Mokuba feel relaxed and calm. So dont worry, I'm not giving you something that will make you disappear." she said with a soothing tone before handing the slip to him.

"Give that to Seto, he needs to pick them up for you since he's your guardian. My number and name is also on that paper, I would appreciate a call from your brother." she said as she gathered up her things.

"It was a pleasure talking to you, I look forward to our next meeting, take it easy until then." she said as she shook both boys hands.

Kane stared at the paper with discomfort in his eyes. He was unsure if these pills were truely going to keep him around. He had no plans on leaving, he had become quite comfortable inside Mokuba. So much so that if things did not go well..he would take Mokuba away from this world permanently, leaving himself to protect Mokuba always. But for now, he would do what she said, for Mokuba; that did not mean that if the moment arised, he would take over Mokubas body for good.

"Thank you." was all he said before he and Yugi exited the office.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:30 am
"What do you think?" Yuugi asked sincerely. He wondered if Kane felt like the appointment had been of any help to him or if he thought that it was a complete waste of time. They were still holding hands as they walked down the hallway, and Yuugi was glad that Kane didn't drop it as soon as they left the room. He saw Kane's dilemma. Were they trying to let him exist without hate or were they trying to get rid of him? It was one intense gray area for Yuugi. He still wasn't sure, but it sounded like Kane was created for hating and pain. Would he disappear if there wasn't a need for it?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:25 pm

Kane walked in silence for a few moments, until Yugi spoke up. He turned to him, confusion settling in his eyes. Their hands remained intertwined and even began to slightly sway was they walked together. He took a look back at the perscription, unsure if he should give it to Seto or throw it away as they passed by a garbage bin.

"I'm not sure...I still feel that once the sessions end..I wont be here anymore. But...I need to be here to protect Mokuba..in case something bad happens again." he explained.

It felt strange knowing Mokuba had no idea what has been going on, there was guilt there for not letting him have time with the therapist himself. Though next time would be for Mokuba and soon he would have to be in the same room as the person he detested the most, the one that was living that is. Seto could never amount to the hate he had for Gozaburo, but he was dead. If things went as he planned however, then so would Seto. Though holding Yugis hand seemed to make the idea of death seem irrelevant. Holding the smaller hand in his own felt as if he were protecting him as well as Mokuba.

"I...just dont want to leave.." Kane whispered, his voice growing more hoarse.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:38 pm
"If that's the case," Yuugi offered with a soft smile, "then I don't think that you'll have to leave. I think you'll be here as long as you feel you have to protect Mokuba... And I don't think that feeling ever goes away, no matter how hard or easy life may be at the time." He didn't know if what he was saying was true, but he believed it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:49 pm

Kane looked at Mokuba and grinned softly, giving his hand a small squeeze as they exited the clinic. Though the visit was not as bad as he thought it would be, he was not looking forward to seeing Seto. He wanted to be with Yugi really badly, but it might be best if Mokuba were to come out. No, that was him being a coward. Besides that, Seto needed to face the fact that Kane was real instead of believing it is Mokuba being strange.

"I...I want to go see Seto." Kane said simply.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:51 am
Seto, however, was unaware of any of this happening. All he thought about right now was Kaiba corp., and how Mokuba would be running around, anxious to help him as usual. He assumed Mokuba wuld just pretend like nothing happened, the way he did when Seto forgot his birthday last year (^^ wink

"Right." was all Seto said to the driver. His mind was full of half memories right now. Half, because he didn't recall any details. Memories of what he was working on before they went to that ridiculous place with that ridiculous woman and her ridiculous ideas about these ridiculous things.

When they arrived in the huge KC underground parking space, Seto allowed the driver to open the door for him and he got out. It's been a long time since he'd been here... Compared to how he'd usually be here at least four times a day.
He sighed, looked around, and went up with the elevator. Up, up and away, to his office. Oh, he'd love to shout at someone right now, just to let everyone know he was back.

[Great to have you back Inu!!! heart
Somethign else: the dead RP named 'I'll be there' or something... What about mixing it up with this one? xD ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:15 am

((I hope your not meaning Seto dying or something Keigo..cause I was more looking toward Seto dealing with this delema rather then dying. If thats the case I would rather try to get I'll be there alive again rather then mixing it into this one. This one has a good enough plot going I think.))

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:30 am
(Alright then. :p YAY I TALKTED TO YOU NOW FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MONTHS OMGOMGOMG!!! *faint*)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:55 am
Yuugi seemed a little unsure about what Kane was proposing, but he answered with trust in the other, "If that is what you think you have to do, then we should."  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:34 pm

((I know, it's been forever x3 it's good to see you again, and its good to see Seto staying alive xDD))

"Yeah..thats what I think I need to do. That Kaiba needs to wake up his braincells a little and accept what he sees..little pansy.." Kane whispered the last few words under his breath. But he felt bad afterwards, he didn't want to make Yugi uncomfortable, at least not before he actually saw Seto. He gave the other a tight squeeze of the hand and smiled softly. "Sorry Yugi..I'm trying. Well..maybe you should call Seto and find out where he is. I would rather speak to him face to face rather thne over the phone." Kane replied.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:26 pm
"Okay," Yuugi consented so softly it was almost a whisper. * He reached into his pocket and pulled out a cell phone that had hardly any battery life left on it. The previous night when Yami had been in the hospital, he'd exchanged phone numbers with Seto because he thought his phone had been dead. He'd long since gotten his number--Seto had pratically forced it down his throat one day, 'just in case you decide you have time to lose to me.' He dialed the number, scuffing his shoe on the ground in a circle. It was ringing, that was a good sign.

*We'll pretend he has one. x3  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:07 am
Excuses... Excuses...I had a test week, results from the test week, hand in my books, start on this big-a** project, yesterday was my birthday and I had my first driving class and today I got my kitten. :3 Baba (kitten) is finally asleep.

Seto, in the mean time, had just reached the KCCM (like the Senseo coffee pad machine. razz ) when his cell rang. "Great. I'm not back here for a half bloody minute and already people are calling."
He got it out of his pocket and picked up, not looking at what number was calling. The only one calling at this time could be... Some employee or Yami. And Yami probably wouldn't call so soon. So it must be an employee.
"What?" he answered in his "I know I'm a b***h but I don't give a s**t" tone.

(I don't actually own a cell in real life. ^^; lol I have no clue how those things work.)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games