Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:16 pm
'I don't know what I exactly came here looking for, acceptance I guess. I'm just tired of being alone....' She she buried her muzzle in Thorn's ruff and sighed heavily. 'I'm afraid that a pack wouldn't accept me because I'm so different.'  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:21 pm
Thorn snorted a laugh "This pack is full of all sorts of demon wolves." he chuckled "I mean really. I wouldn't fit in because I'm basically normal" he smiled and closed his eyes "What's a pack other than a bunch of individuals baning together to live a normal life."  

FallenAngelShishiro

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:31 pm
Neira's ears perked up. 'Yeah, I guess you're right, but still I'm not nearly strong enough to join in a pack full of demon wolves, I'd be torn apart! Even if I did join the local pack, I'd be such a low rank and I'd forced to be submissive because I couldn't fight a demon....' There were some advantages to joining a pack; it would make hunting easier, she'd be able to find a mate, and she'd have a more stable environment, but she just couldn't give up her freedom just like that. 'I'll stay a loner; it may be harder living, but I think I've got better chances than if I stayed.' Maybe they'll let me stay around, there seems to be more prey here....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 4:48 pm
Mena put her nose to Karu's again and then licked him  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:20 am
'Thorn? I'd like it if you'd stay with me, being by myself is so lonely and I just don't think I'd be right for the pack....' Neira lay down next to her new friend with a small sigh and closed her eyes. She was content, something she hadn't felt in all her years of searching.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:36 am
Thorn smiled and nodded "Of course I'll stay with you. I can't just leave a cute wolf all alone" he teased.  

FallenAngelShishiro

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 10:47 am
Neira smiled and snuggled up again Thorn 'I'd like that very much.' Neira lay her head down on her paws and started to doze, she felt safe when she was around Thorn.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:57 pm
Moves his head away from Meena and lays down on the ground*  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:57 pm
"sorry"Meena whines turning to walk away  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:50 am
Beebee watched everything happening from behind a tree. Her heartrate rapidly increased as she looked round but she kept hidden, her glowing blue eyes the only thing that might give her position away.  

Miafluff

3,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:17 am
Neira lifted her head as she sented another wolf approaching nearby. 'Who's there?' Just behind a tree a few yards away, Neira could see a shimmering blue glow of eyes peering at her. Neira sat up and protectively wrapped her tail around Thorn, her hackles rising. 'Answer me!'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:54 pm
Lifts up his head* "Why are you leaving?"  

Azriel_AOD

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:54 pm
"well I thought........nevermind.Ummmmmmmm srry that was out of line I shouldn't have done that after you told me you had lost yur mate" she whined rolling over to show her belly as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:30 pm
shatira_rider
"well I thought........nevermind.Ummmmmmmm srry that was out of line I shouldn't have done that after you told me you had lost yur mate" she whined rolling over to show her belly as he stood up.
"i'm sorry she said and prepard for a bite from Karu  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:55 pm
Baine padded in and scented a few wolves "Hey" he said friendly seeming to be in a good mood instead of being always hostile.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games