Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:11 pm
Estelluna muttered the numa numa song and sat in the classrooms when nobody was around.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:28 pm

Rachel shrugged. "They wouldn't trust her if she wasn't a good person, so I don't think we need to worry about that."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:23 am
(HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!)
"I guess. Come, let's finish out the day and then we can go on a fun adventure! We're going to go on an adventure Charlie Rachel" Arianna said excitedly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:03 am
"Who's Charlie?" Asked Rachel with curiousity.

biggrin
>  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:06 am
(Yes, I was tired and I thought of it. It's the funniest thing in the world)
"It's a funny little movie on youtube. I can show it to you later. It's called Charlie the Unicorn, it's stupid but quite funny" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:55 pm

"I think that you need to take a breather or something, calming down would do you some good." Said Rachel skeptically.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 pm
"Sorry" Arianna said, trying to calm down. "It's just a hilarious show, believe me once you watch it, you will be laughing your butt off" Arianna said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:13 pm
I LOVE that show.

Estelluna walked outside to where everbody was.  

Denki Nasu

WickedSong

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:59 pm
(Edward was born in what year: 1901
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Mike, Eric, Tyler, James, Victoria, Jane, Aro, Caius, and Marcus (I hope I spelled those right)
Bella truck is year: 1953
Edward has had what car: a silver Volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice Cullen
Emmette likes what meal: grizzly bears, preferably when they're irritable)

Race: Vampire
Name: Vyre
Age: 82, frozen at 17, which she is claiming when she moves to Forks
School(please Forks High School): new to Forks HS
Friends: none - she just moved
Appearce: User Image
Family: Vyre has her father, an old vampire who originally changed her when she was near death after a car accident. The two became close afterward and discovered together how to live without harming humans (at Vyre's insistance). His name is Alof.
Boy Friend?: looking...
Personlity: quiet, but can easily be a leader
Height: 5' 4"
Grade: senior
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): black
Eyes normal: gold
Summary: Vyre and her father figure just came to Forks. They meant to pass through on their way to Alaska, but found the weather in Forks inviting and decided to stay for a time. Vyre enrolled in Forks HS while Alof is posing as her retired grandfather and only living relative.
Sixth Sense(special power): Vyre feels the pain of other people, physical and mental, as if it were her own (for example, she would not die if someone near her did, but she would feel their pain)
Weakness: the pain of other people. As mentioned, she shares this pain, so she does everything in her power to make people around her content
Saying: none
Favorite Music: light rock and piano/band music she can compare to
Musical Instrument: She plays piano and French horn, but can also play flute, mellophone, and any other instrument she wants (primarily those four though, and she is outstanding on piano and horn, as she's been playing them for 71 years...)

Is this all I have to do? I've never really roleplayed before, so let me know if I'm doing anything wrong...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:08 pm
Vyre stared out the car window on the way to Forks HS. Alof was driving slowly. He insisted he should drive her, despite the fact Vyre drove ten times faster than he was and had a perfectly good license. She glared out the window, then slowly began to calm down. Alof had only wanted what was best for her. He always had. From the time she was nearly dead and he saw her, a stranger lying cold on the road, he had always tried to help her.

Forks High School was coming into her view now. She studied the students, hurrying to their next classes or hanging out in the parking lot skipping and rolled her eyes. High school again. She'd already been to college four times and lived on her own twice. Oh well. Maybe she'd join the band here and pick up bassoon. She never had been too good at bassoon.

They rolled slowly to a stop in front of the main building and the pair walked in to register Vyre. The small room was cozy and the assistants hurried around, entering Vyre into their computers and attempting to make up a schedule. Vyre put in that she wanted to take band and played bassoon. When they finished, they handed her a slip of paper to be signed by all of her teachers when she had her first day tomorrow. Until then, Vyre and Alof could return home.  

WickedSong

LiskasaurusRex

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:05 pm
race-vampyre
gender-female
name-Artemis Luna Cullen
age-17
school-Forks High
friends-all Cullens, all "vegetarian" vampyres
appearance-midnight black hair, pale skin, 5' 2", likes wearing tank tops skirts and jeans.
family- the Cullens (I'm their newest member of course)
boyfriend- Christian Hargrove (human)
likes-reading, drawing, writing,
personality-kind of dark, mysterious, likes being a vampyre but her human bf makes her afraid
height-5' 2"
grade- senior in high school
eyes when thirsty- dark, almost black
eyes normal-amber
summary-Artemis remembers almost nothing of her past. She is getting more and more from her dreams. After she was turned her sire abandend her. Before she went on a rampage the Cullens found her. Ever since she has been going to Forks High. One summer Artemis went to Brookings, Oregon to stay and met Christian Hargrove. At the end of the summer, Christian and his family moved to Forks. There Artemis and Christian started going out. Christian still doesn't know about Artemis being a vampyre, but Artemis is thinking about telling him soon.
sixth sense-seeing glimpses of the future in her dreams. But, unlike Alice, once Artemis sees it it wiil come true.
weaknes-Christian Hargrove
saying-Educate Thyself (Artemis is tired of telling everybody that her name is the Greek goddess of archery and the moon. NOT ARTEMIS FOWL.)
favorite music-classical and ballads
musical instrument-guitar and the flute and a little piano  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:34 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Belle Turner
School(please Forks High School): Forks High School
Friends:Tanya's "clan" and the Cullen's
Appearence: Waist length silver hair, pale skin,likes to wear jeans Linkie! whee
Family: Tanya's "clan"and the Cullen's
Boy Friend?Girl Friend: none
Personality: caring, outgoing, and loves everyone and everything
Height:5'10"
Grade: 10
Eyes when Thirsty(if vampire): blue
Eyes normal: green
Summary:In 1915 while living with her parents in France, they were attacked by Werewolves. While bleeding to death, a mysterious stranger came and changed her
Sixth Sense(special power): can shape shift into animals
Weakness: can't shapeshift when hungry
Saying: When life gives you lemons, make lemonade
Favorite Music: movie soundtracks
Other: When Belle was human she was blind, but after being changed she is now able to see the outlines of objects and people
Musical Instrument: piano

Edward was born in what year: human:1901 vampire:1918
Bella's last name is: Swan
Edward hates who: Mike, Eric, James, Laurent, Victoria, Jacob Black (oops New Moon there)
Bella truck is year: 1953
Edward has had what car: silver volvo
Bella is friends with female Cullen member, who is she: Alice
Emmette likes what meal: Grizzly Bears  

medusa56

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:09 pm
(Thanks for joing everybody!)

''Hi everybody! Bad news I started on humans again. Heh heh.'' She giggled while she grinned.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:45 pm
(Wish me luck! I try to get my drivers permit tomorrow, I'm so scared. Anyways, I'm way past due on the stupid thing seeing as how I could have got it last summer but I was to lazy.)
"Please don't tell me you're telling me what I think you're telling me" Arianna pleaded with her.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:44 am
"We won't be able to stop her either way." Said Rachel. "I doubt she's serious, there aren't enough people to do that here." She whispered in Arianna's ear.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games