Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:58 am
Ai stared at the stone, looking at the white dots which were the reflected image of the stars, but it seemed almost as if she was looking for something on the stone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:03 am
Sira stopped when they had reached his house and opened the door. He held it open letting Ai through the door. His mind still on the peculiar stone. He glanced at the stone as Ai walked by.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:10 am
Ai walked in, still staring at the strange stone, and sat down on the couch. The stone seemed to almost bring a chill into the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:49 pm
"This is boring.." Hidan whined then sighed, distantly running a hand through his platinum blondish hair. "We aren't going to find anyone. They must have left already.. Bastards.." he muttered.

"Shut up." Deidara growled glaring at Hidan for the fourth time. "That's not possible because we're still looking for more Jinchuuriki, hm." he said checking his bags to see if he still had enough clay.

Hidan glared coldly at him and sighed. "It would seem we've both lost out parteners.. Kakuzu is such an a**..And Sasori is off finding some girl that's like way too young for him or something.."

"..And what's your point, hm...?" Deidara asked now staring at the ground as they walked.

"..My point is we're really supposed to be with our parteners, dumb a**."

"Tch." Deidara narrowed his eye. "That doesn't matter, hm." he growled trying not to lose patience with Hidan.. "..We'll have to stick with eachother until we find them..hm."

wastelandjunkie

Blessed Waffles

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:29 pm
Sira shivered as he entered the room. He could see his breath it was so cold all of a sudden. 'What in the world?' He somehow knew it was the stone causing the chill in the air.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:52 pm
Ai coughed from the coldness, seeing her breath as it ran over the stone. Even though the stone caused the room to turn cold, the stone was really warm. "S-Sira. Come f-feel the s-s-stone."  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:01 pm
Sira walked over and sat down next to Ai. He placed his hand's around the stone. It was warm in contrast to the room. "I-It's so w-warm.." He said shivering.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:06 pm
Ai nodded. "I-It seems that the s-stone is the opposite of th-the temperature around i-it." She said. This is really one strange stone.
((lol, I like the stone. It's awsome!))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:09 pm
'Or maybe that it changes the temperature around it. It shouldn't be this cold..' Sira thought silently to himself. He kept his hand's on the stone every part of his body cold except his hand's.

((lol what's w/ this stone?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:21 pm
Ai ran a finger over the rock. It was still smooth but only the temperature was different. 'This really is a weird stone.'
((Um....I don't know. I was just bored and wanted something so I made a magic rock! sweatdrop ))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:25 pm
Sira gripped his hand into a fist starting up a fire. He held himself freezing. He didn't like that stone.. It seemed dangerous to him. 'Who knows what it really is.. Or what it does..'

((lol))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:29 pm
"M-maybe it sh-should stay outside." Ai said even though she wanted to keep it near her, but she knew that it couldn't stay inside if it made it freezing cold.
((Now that I have my stone...I don't know what to do with it.))  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:32 pm
Sira nodded in agreement. He didn't think it was wise to keep the stone with them either. 'Especially if it's going to freeze us..' Suddenly Sira passed out from loss of body heat.

((Well let's see we could..))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm
"Sira!" Ai shook him and could feel his body heat very low. She quickly ran to the door and threw the rock outside by the house and ran back to Sira. She noticed the temperature in the room was warmer, hoping that it would help bring up his body temperature, and she hugged him.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:47 pm
Sira opened his eye's slowly as his body temperature began to rise. His eye's were blank and he felt weak but he still forced a half smile. He hugged her back as tightly as he could.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games