Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:25 am

(lol XD) she smiles kissing him, moving her tounge around his
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:28 am

(...there is a time and a place for everything...and this is not either of them.)
Running to his antique anti-aircraft gun in the lot past the hot springs and pool area, and starts loading shells into it, waiting for something stupid to happen.

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:31 am

(turns to skip there is also a time and place for everyONE and this is not you time or place) he pulls her closer to him noticing skip looking at him angrily. he pulled back and zipped up his pants, he stood up and grabbed her hand pulling her after him as he walked up the steps to the bedroom.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:33 am

she giggled squeezing his hand a bit, she took on last look at skip before walking with him up the stairs, she smiled

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:36 am

he smiled at her climbing the steps leading her down the hall and opening the door to the room.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:39 am

she walked in with him smiling, she grabed him and pushed him onto the bed, she closed and locked the door, she smiled turning back to him, she slowly walks up to him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:48 am

he msiled at her grabbing her hands and slowly pulling her onto the bed on top of him.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:52 am

she smiled and kissed him "my love" she said running her hands up and down his sides

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 10:03 am

he smiled back at her "my girl" he said smiling at her before kissing her.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:49 pm

(OMG Komrads is dieing!)

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:51 pm

you didnt know that? its been dead for about 2-3 weeks or so now. it got undercut by all the new fancy bar and inn threads opening up out there
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:39 pm

)...hmmm perhaps your right.
Heres a message for all you possers out there! You'll never get as far as I, never! Ill have Vasili Romanov, and Pavel Sokoloski bomb you!...you will back me up on this one Vasili?)

Atarget4u

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 4:49 pm

I want this bar back! I will be annoying to anyone who goes to the others until they come here where I will be much less annoying.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:06 pm

...great...now we have an attack dog...

Atarget4u

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:41 pm

walks next to skip with a little man by the name of pavel...you cant help but notice pavel is wearing a large bomb the lights flashing randomly.
"you can count on us comrade commissar" says vasily snapping off a slute.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff