Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Hangar Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:19 pm
Didnt know they were still putting Starship battles stuff out.
And you wont find Mantas outside of the Tapani sector  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:29 pm
oh. starship battles hasn't made anything new. This is a fleet that i've been gathering for almost 2 years now (I think... it's whenever they came out)

Mantas? mmm.. I'd like a multi-role starfighter to replace the N-1s. I steered away from X-wings because everyone had them. But there's someone who making E-wings for games like that, though i'm not sure.. I was looking at V-wing starfighter-- but are they any good?

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:34 pm
V-wings are pretty much like A-wings. They dont do Multi-role, space superiority like Incom's X-wing and E-wing.

A good Multi Role is the Porax-38, though it suffers from not having missiles. (External hardpoints could theoretically be added on since it does support fin-guided bombs on external mounts.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:55 pm
38s? Oh not bad. But I still say go sweet talk the Tapanii. Or come on down to Manda'yaim and I'll see what kind of deal we can make.  

Jaden_Ordo

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:15 pm
Hmm.. the Mantas do look interesting. I'll have to find mini's that will look at that. Though... Aren't those Mantas Organic? i'm hoping the maintenance on that isn't too much for it.

P-38s? oooohh... I like those starfighters.
Thanks for the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:38 pm
When it all boils down to it, there are many ships that are strikingly similar. Its really a question of personal preference.  

Jaden_Ordo

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:18 pm
So Jaden? Cale? What fleets do you have?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 2:34 pm
I, personally, don't play starship battles. I can't even afford food, let alone toys.

Now if we're talking what fleet I would want to have... *dozes off into alternate reality*  

Jaden_Ordo

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:41 pm
RedGrail
So Jaden? Cale? What fleets do you have?

Ugh. I only have the starter fleets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:37 am
Oh! hehe... I needed to be more elaborate.

It doesn't have to be using Starship battles. When you guys RP, do you have a fleet to work with?

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am
Depends on the character and the resources that are available at the battlezone.
Its hard to be specific as Ive only had two characters who owned fleets.
One was a Pirate King who had some 100 vessels at his command, and the other is a Jedi Lord who has 800 vessels.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:01 pm
I have a fleet.
Not as a roleplay character, but the character that is Jaden Ordo, the character who is a part of my soul, part of who I am, and the character I often portray myself as in this guild.

It is a mostly Mandalorian-built fleet, comprised of many of the best Mandalorian Cruisers and Destroyers, as well as many fighters and besuliik droids (not the new fighters, they're too expensive).

I can come up with some specific numbers if you'd like.  

Jaden_Ordo

lady_skuld

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:32 pm
Boys and their toys. Always having to compensate for their inadequecies.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:44 am
lady_skuld
Boys and their toys. Always having to compensate for their inadequecies.

Well, yeah... Of course we enjoy our toys. It's hard to find good captains and commanders these days. Especially ones that are trustworthy.

Jaden. Sure. that be great to see the numbers of your capital ships.

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:08 pm
Jaden_Ordo
I have a fleet.
Not as a roleplay character, but the character that is Jaden Ordo, the character who is a part of my soul, part of who I am, and the character I often portray myself as in this guild.

It is a mostly Mandalorian-built fleet, comprised of many of the best Mandalorian Cruisers and Destroyers, as well as many fighters and besuliik droids (not the new fighters, they're too expensive).

I can come up with some specific numbers if you'd like.

I got a Star Destroyer with attendant fleet.
Thats roughly 2700 support vessels and 3400 combat vessels (not including fighters and shuttles).
I'm not the Republic, Ordo.
I wont make their foolish mistakes.
There will be no Seroco, no Duro, no Eres III.
You will only suffer another Malachor V. Except the casualties I suffer will be a fraction of what you will suffer.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games