Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:10 pm

AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
Aprilbaby1
walks in "hey umm your...juno..right?"

Juno: Yes! *holding the dove* Juno's the name, my friend. Oh.... now that i've been thinking about it.... i've been wishing to speak with you.. .both of you. ... Your father keeps thinking the world about your security here... *sees the guards coming and going*... neh.... ok, how's about this: lets' just go to that balcony.. it's lonely, peacefull, and doesn't have a guard on it. They make me quite nervous... .oh yes, they do. If any of them has a wooden stake on their person i'd be creeped out. ...

"Erm... okay! Sure!" she smiles toward him. "C'mon then!"

Juno: Heh.... well.. i think that your father is.... erm.... being a bit nutty on the side of this peanut butter sandwich. The thing is, i need volunteers for a mission of mine. You both make excellent recruits, but he won't take that at all. .... You see this place? This lovely forest? The forest the great Merlin, with his great beard and greatness-ecity, of.. you get my point. This forest is our sanctuary.. .a damn fine looking one at that.

... *stands in the balcony* ... And we're at risk of losing it. I've been readijng the daily scrolls ... the wars are getting worse... and brute force isn't enough. Even the Wise Men of the Lynels,... *shudders a bit* .... even they are right. *looks at them, his eyes shining a crimson red* Caos could come soon, if the Beautifull towers that hold the Forsest itself are tainted. It's time we made a party of each kingdom.

Holds the dove softly* ... I'm asking you both if you can help me. Simple as that. Also, there's absolutedly no charge. Just in case.. *smirks* ... .*sits on the edge*....What do you think?

marcus comes up behind him
i think i would help
{lol im back}

(Welcome back! Glad you joined the party!)

Juno: *looks at him* ..... *shudders a bit * .... *in mind: Lynel..(that's where Marcus is from, right?) ...* ... *looks him* ... Well..... err.. .yeah. .... Any good qualities you 3 have? ....

"Well... I'm pretty good with my katana... but that's about it... I don't have any special powers.. that I know off..." she smiled a bit embarassed.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:11 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
{lol im a zombie werewolf lmao}
{so what did i miss during my drowining in rp's}

(um.. nothing really lol!)
{ok then oh and awsome new avi kaos}

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:14 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
{lol im a zombie werewolf lmao}
{so what did i miss during my drowining in rp's}

(um.. nothing really lol!)

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)
{*bows and tail wags*thank you}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:17 pm

lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

I second what lupinewarrior said about your avi XD. Btw, your's is still very very awesome dude. Must've cost a fortune for the mask and clothes only, right? I'm still learning the ropes with "good" fashionable *cough*uncheap*cough* avis that i want. I suck at avi making XD

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:18 pm

AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

I second what lupinewarrior said about your avi XD. Btw, your's is still very very awesome dude. Must've cost a fortune for the mask and clothes only, right? I'm still learning the ropes with "good" fashionable *cough*uncheap*cough* avis that i want. I suck at avi making XD

*pets Lupine* Good boy! yay! I'm popular XD)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:20 pm

KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Juno: Heh.... well.. i think that your father is.... erm.... being a bit nutty on the side of this peanut butter sandwich. The thing is, i need volunteers for a mission of mine. You both make excellent recruits, but he won't take that at all. .... You see this place? This lovely forest? The forest the great Merlin, with his great beard and greatness-ecity, of.. you get my point. This forest is our sanctuary.. .a damn fine looking one at that.

... *stands in the balcony* ... And we're at risk of losing it. I've been readijng the daily scrolls ... the wars are getting worse... and brute force isn't enough. Even the Wise Men of the Lynels,... *shudders a bit* .... even they are right. *looks at them, his eyes shining a crimson red* Caos could come soon, if the Beautifull towers that hold the Forsest itself are tainted. It's time we made a party of each kingdom.

Holds the dove softly* ... I'm asking you both if you can help me. Simple as that. Also, there's absolutedly no charge. Just in case.. *smirks* ... .*sits on the edge*....What do you think?

i think i would help
{lol im back}

Juno: *looks at him* ..... *shudders a bit * .... *in mind: Lynel..(that's where Marcus is from, right?) ...* ... *looks him* ... Well..... err.. .yeah. .... Any good qualities you 3 have? ....

"Well... I'm pretty good with my katana... but that's about it... I don't have any special powers.. that I know off..." she smiled a bit embarassed.

-I be back from bath.-
Juno: Oh? .... Maybe being the daughter of King Valdamant might prove some hidden abilities of yours, in the future.. .*smirks*.. .Hmm... Bella? How about you?

AxelNekko

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:21 pm

AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior

(oh, thank you! ^^)
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

{actually the tail was the only expenxive thing
it was around 20000 the rest was like 9000
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:27 pm

lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
*takes a look at his gold*. .... damn.. that's a lot of thread and forum posting. Oo;

cool.!

AxelNekko

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:29 pm

AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
{lol like mine?}

(Yes I always have lol)

sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop
*takes a look at his gold*. .... damn.. that's a lot of thread and forum posting. Oo;

cool.!
{ya but now im broke lol but i work up a good thousand or so gold from posting}
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:35 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

i think i would help
{lol im back}

-I be back from bath.-
Juno: Oh? .... Maybe being the daughter of King Valdamant might prove some hidden abilities of yours, in the future.. .*smirks*.. .Hmm... Bella? How about you?

(Bella is not here lol Aprilbaby is offline!)

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:58 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

i think i would help
{lol im back}

-I be back from bath.-

Juno: Hmm.. and you, Marcus? Any feral abilities that can really be of use for us?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:04 pm

AxelNekko
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior

i think i would help
{lol im back}

-I be back from bath.-

Juno: Hmm.. and you, Marcus? Any feral abilities that can really be of use for us?
extreme strength and enhaced sight scent and hearing

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:06 pm

lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior

i think i would help
{lol im back}

-I be back from bath.-

"What about you, Juno... what can you do...?" she asks him curiously.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:21 pm

KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

-I be back from bath.-

Juno:.... Hmm... The scent and hearing might prove useful .... .. oh? me? ... I don't think i have one, come to think of it. *looks up* .... it's really quite a shame, really. Most leaders have a strong offense.. *holds the dove*...

At this, the dove flaps its wings and flies off into the forest*

Juno: Seems that it was getting tired of my monologuing..... .. *looks down a bit* .... i see.... well, i think it's not just good enough that you tell me your special abilites.. if you know what i'm saying. *looks at them with his eyes over his sunglasses* (yes, he wears sunglasses at night. Which is weird.... )

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:24 pm

AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

-I be back from bath.-

Juno:.... Hmm... The scent and hearing might prove useful .... .. oh? me? ... I don't think i have one, come to think of it. *looks up* .... it's really quite a shame, really. Most leaders have a strong offense.. *holds the dove*...

At this, the dove flaps its wings and flies off into the forest*

Juno: Seems that it was getting tired of my monologuing..... .. *looks down a bit* .... i see.... well, i think it's not just good enough that you tell me your special abilites.. if you know what i'm saying. *looks at them with his eyes over his sunglasses* (yes, he wears sunglasses at night. Which is weird.... )

Tomoe looks at him strangely. "What are you saying..?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games