Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN: BUT YOU MIGHT BE AT RISK/ FALLEN ANGELS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:24 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(not much lupine) she gasps and moves around "no get away" she cried, still asleep
standing next to her milo was expresionless watching over the poor girl there was nothing he could do now.
she screams and stands up quickly "where am i?" she asked breathing hard, her memory and power coming back to her, she looks at him "who are you?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:26 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
(not much lupine) she gasps and moves around "no get away" she cried, still asleep
standing next to her milo was expresionless watching over the poor girl there was nothing he could do now.
she screams and stands up quickly "where am i?" she asked breathing hard, her memory and power coming back to her, she looks at him "who are you?"
smileing "i am milo your gaurdean my lady and where we are i don't know i wasn't paying atention." reaching down a hand to help her up.

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:34 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
smileing "i am milo your gaurdean my lady and where we are i don't know i wasn't paying atention." reaching down a hand to help her up.
she looks at him before taking his hand "nice to meet you milo.....can we get out of here?" she asked shivering and hugging herself to stay warm
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:40 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she looks at him before taking his hand "nice to meet you milo.....can we get out of here?" she asked shivering and hugging herself to stay warm
takeing off his coat he hands it to her "any place in mind? and it is good to have you back my lady."

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:42 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
takeing off his coat he hands it to her "any place in mind? and it is good to have you back my lady."
she takes the coat and puts it on, she looks around "well any place than here" she said hugging herself, she thinks for a moment "how about the forest?"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:45 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
she takes the coat and puts it on, she looks around "well any place than here" she said hugging herself, she thinks for a moment "how about the forest?"
nodding "the forest it is then hold on." grabbing her arm they apeared in the middel of the forest.

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:47 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
nodding "the forest it is then hold on." grabbing her arm they apeared in the middel of the forest.
"woa head rush" she said swaying a little, she closed her eyes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 5:58 pm

(i gtg, parents getting on my freakin nerves, have to go watch my lil bro, dont know when ill be back on so later)

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
catching her milo sais "ok don't worry that happens to the best of us i'll pitch a tent for you." setting her down he pulled a tent out of his pack makeing it up checking on her every so often when he is done he putts a bed roll in sets her on it that pulls his cloak over her as a blanket moveing back outside leaning agenced a tree he humms a tune to himself.

(bye)
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:33 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
catching her milo sais "ok don't worry that happens to the best of us i'll pitch a tent for you." setting her down he pulled a tent out of his pack makeing it up checking on her every so often when he is done he putts a bed roll in sets her on it that pulls his cloak over her as a blanket moveing back outside leaning agenced a tree he humms a tune to himself.

(bye)
she looks out the tent "milo?" she called him "can you come in here and talk with me, i dont want to be alone"

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:37 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(bye)
she looks out the tent "milo?" she called him "can you come in here and talk with me, i dont want to be alone"
"ok my lady." moveing into the small one person tent he sat next to her trying to take up the least amount of room as posible "trust me i will do all i can to stay at your side."
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:40 pm

King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(bye)
"ok my lady." moveing into the small one person tent he sat next to her trying to take up the least amount of room as posible "trust me i will do all i can to stay at your side."
she sits up and hugs him "thanks for all that you have done" she said smiling softly

Aprilbaby1

FoxyLadyCall911

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:46 pm

well thats that * she said starting to walk in the forrest* * she keeps walking when she sees a tent* hmmmmm..... * she smiles as she sneaks up behind it* * she rowrs and makes loud scary noises behind it*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:49 pm

she hears it and looks around "jenny thats not going to scare anyone" she said smiling to herself

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1
King Phar
Aprilbaby1

(bye)
she sits up and hugs him "thanks for all that you have done" she said smiling softly
"your welcome." *hugs back*

(sorry g2g)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 123 124 125 126 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games