Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heimer

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm
*walking around campus*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:03 pm
Ren:someone...*opens the door to her room and shakes her so she notices them.*  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*see's in Sarah's eyes that somthings rong* Mmmm doesnt matter *smiles*

~Sarah turns toward the fridge wanting nothing more than to cry but held it in fo her and grabed out some stuff for samwitches~

Thanks sarah

~Smiles~ Your welcome hun its the least i can do ~Thinks litteraly~

Mhm

~Hands her the sandwich then picks up her own and brings Akey into the living room to eat~ Ok hun is there anything you might wanna talk about? ~Takes a bite~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:04 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

"nothing" *gets mug and pours coffee*

~When he turns around im right there~ Please answer me...

*scares the crap out of him* "wtf!" why should i tell you?

~Looks at you seriously~ because im your friend...

*stares* "ok i still love her!"

~Nods slowly~ I know but Danny is... there are things that have happened you cant dream of an Danny pulled throuh because he is who he is and he sees what your doing as a challenge one he isnt willing to let get to far and i know it is hard for you but please for Akeys sake dont challenge Danny like this

i wont, I dont want to show him my darkness *hugs blair* thanks blair! youre the best!  

lord chazxr XIV

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:05 pm
okay... *stares at jack sadly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:06 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods slowly~ I know but Danny is... there are things that have happened you cant dream of an Danny pulled throuh because he is who he is and he sees what your doing as a challenge one he isnt willing to let get to far and i know it is hard for you but please for Akeys sake dont challenge Danny like this

i wont, I dont want to show him my darkness *hugs blair* thanks blair! youre the best!

~Sigh~ Thank you thank you so much ~Hugs him back and then her knees go out and she ends up on the floor~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren:someone...*opens the door to her room and shakes her so she notices them.*

Akira:Gah what!?!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:07 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Sigh~ Thank you thank you so much ~Hugs him back and then her knees go out and she ends up on the floor~

*bends down* blair! blair! are you ok?  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm
Misuzu0614
okay... *stares at jack sadly*

Jack:um...I wanna know what's going on and who you people are.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*see's in Sarah's eyes that somthings rong* Mmmm doesnt matter *smiles*

~Sarah turns toward the fridge wanting nothing more than to cry but held it in fo her and grabed out some stuff for samwitches~

Thanks sarah

Mhm

~Hands her the sandwich then picks up her own and brings Akey into the living room to eat~ Ok hun is there anything you might wanna talk about? ~Takes a bite~

*takes a bite* Hmmm....not sure *takes another bite* thisi sgood Sarah *smiles*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:11 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods holdinh her head against the floor in what looks like and uncomfortable fetal position~ Dannys....emotions...hurt....my....head...~She sais breathlessly~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:13 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Thanks sarah

Mhm

~Smiles still feeling Dannys pain~  

RaWr-i-lovely

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:15 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods holdinh her head against the floor in what looks like and uncomfortable fetal position~ Dannys....emotions...hurt....my....head...~She sais breathlessly~

*starts crying* blair! *starts healing* "blair please blair you are a true friend!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*starts crying* blair! *starts healing* "blair please blair you are a true friend!"

~Smiles~ Im not dying my head hurts is all i promise ill be ok ~She sais throught the pain~  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:16 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Thanks sarah

Mhm

~Smiles still feeling Dannys pain~

*stops eating looking down* i-im ganna be right back *gets up and walks out side trying to look for danny or koi for her pills* Ngh *holds her chest*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games