Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Avatar Battle Royale Guild: R.I.P. KING OF POP ;A;

Back to Guilds

Reply IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL
Talk Here (Spam Hut) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieden

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:22 am

I just got fired today, ********!!!! They said I never go to work. I worked every day, I just called in today because I had a hang-over. I told them I just woke up, nothing bout drinking. I bet it's because im black in a half!

SO I slept all day, and woke up watching people draw on youtube. And I was so damn curious about it. That I had to make a vid my self. It took me too long to figure the crap out...

Quick Test Video
Random Character, random music. I think the music is from that one game...Jet Set Radio?

Ima also give a wack at animation, or start at gifs. I dunno! Welp, looks like ima have to be a bar tender again....blaaaaaa, so many a** holes when bar tending!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:27 am

-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

Well, Where the hell do i find those?

Its not in the Wii Channels thing...

GOD DAMN THIS EVIL MONSTER THAT IS WII
hmm ill have to check because my roommate got it .. he is totally into the wii modding stuff

@kieden: instead of youtube stuff you should watch gnomon dvds ;D

but nice first video smile

Goshujin Sama

Dapper Visionary

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:22 am

Cool video Kieden, your process is interesting.

And you rock for that music dude. I want that game back T.T
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:12 pm

User ImageUser Image

WTFDOOD

Was that PS or oC ?

0 Zhou 0

Zen Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:46 pm

-Zhou- The Daft Shinobi
User ImageUser Image

WTFDOOD

Was that PS or oC ?

It says photoshop in the top left corner.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:59 pm

If I got a nickel for every time Zhou pwned himself...

The Pie

6,850 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:31 pm

Oi. I keep getting in fights with my stupid ******** manager. He's being an a** because he's about to get s**t-canned. He keeps stealing food from the restraunt and we all know it's him. ******** fat coke-addict.
He made me leave work an hour early saying I had an attitude about getting triple sat. Meaning I was serving and I was the only person getting tables. So other servers were mad at me for getting all the money and I couldn't keep up with my god-damned customers. Attitude my a**. I'm going to bust him in the ******** face[/rant]

-seethe-
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:45 pm

It does?

Im blind :unsure:

0 Zhou 0

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:53 pm

Clearly it's Photoshop and not openCanvas. The interface is all PS, you don't need to look at the top left corner for the title to recognize the interface.

Also, Kieden, how is getting fired a good thing? XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Kieden that was pretty cool. smile
I HORRIBLY suck at PhotoShop, i wish i was better at it though.
I use corel painter x and deleter cgillust.

Ragtime Mouse

EnoughisEnoughisEnough

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:10 pm

Hey, I'm thinking of going to comic con now...so maybe I'll see you there?
LA Film Festival is also this weekend, and tickets aren't that expensive-- if ya wanna go.

Otherwise, just call me ahead of time if you wanna hang out. }:^D
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Actually, I don't live in San Diego and I'm not going to comic-con so yuhh. xD

But I'll call you soon.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Kieden

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:55 am

Thanks Peeps~

@Goshujin: I checked out that Gnomon stuff...hardcore!!!

@Zen: It's not my usual "polish it out" process. I mostly use a process for that like paintings...which I rarely do! And just order JSRF off of the internet somehow along with a dreamcast. I got 3 dreamcasts lol!

@Noodle: ready...LETS ROCK!!! <---[playing too much guilty gear]

@Drunken: I'm the type of person who doesn't like to quit. So I find the bitcheist manager and be around em all the time. Usually a bitchy manager gets on your a** for nothing. Lucky me I found one! OH HO HO!!! But I really need to learn how to say "I QUIT!!!" emo

I soooooooooo want to go to a comic con. But too much going on right now! I gots legalz business X.X
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:17 am

Yeah, you should learn to say you quit, because letting them fire you is a horrible idea. XD

It'll be harder to get jobs and you'll have to lie about getting fired when you apply somewhere else. MY first job was Disneyland and I got fired from that so I couldn't say I did during my interviews or I wouldn't have gotten my other jobs lol.

DrunkenStyle
Vice Captain

Noodle Luff

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 am

Yeah. It's always best to quit. Firing can really hurt your foundation and makes you look bad. I plan on quitting my job SOON but I can't until the places I applied for call back. Because I need monies.

Also. I applied at Victoria's Sercret and the manager loves me. I might be the first man in Selinsgrove to sell panties. And I get to say panties aaaaaallllll daaaaaaayyyyy~! >:3
IT'S TIME TO D-D-D-D-D-DUEL

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1213 1214 1215 1216 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games