Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Mhm

~Hands her the sandwich then picks up her own and brings Akey into the living room to eat~ Ok hun is there anything you might wanna talk about? ~Takes a bite~

*takes a bite* Hmmm....not sure *takes another bite* thisi sgood Sarah *smiles*

~Smiles still feeling Dannys pain~

*stops eating looking down* i-im ganna be right back *gets up and walks out side trying to look for danny or koi for her pills* Ngh *holds her chest*

~Danny feels Akeys pain and blinks to her holding her up~ do you need it love? ~Hes talking about the pill~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

i wont, I dont want to show him my darkness *hugs blair* thanks blair! youre the best!

~Sigh~ Thank you thank you so much ~Hugs him back and then her knees go out and she ends up on the floor~

*bends down* blair! blair! are you ok?

~Nods holdinh her head against the floor in what looks like and uncomfortable fetal position~ Dannys....emotions...hurt....my....head...~She sais breathlessly~

*starts crying* blair! *starts healing* "blair please blair you are a true friend!"

~Smiles~ Im not dying my head hurts is all i promise ill be ok ~She sais throught the pain~

good! dont worry *hands over the mug* just rest dont worry  

lord chazxr XIV

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:18 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren:someone...*opens the door to her room and shakes her so she notices them.*

Akira:Gah what!?!?!?

Ren moves to reveal a human Jack and explains that he lost his memory and she had to help get it back.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:19 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods holdinh her head against the floor in what looks like and uncomfortable fetal position~ Dannys....emotions...hurt....my....head...~She sais breathlessly~

*starts crying* blair! *starts healing* "blair please blair you are a true friend!"

~Smiles~ Im not dying my head hurts is all i promise ill be ok ~She sais throught the pain~

~Tries to stand up but falls back down~ Ung ugh!!  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm
(srry! was washing the dishes... my parents can be evil sometimes!)
*looks at jack again* im mitsuki. thats your sister ren. *points at ren* and i bet thats akira. *points at akira*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:22 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*picks up and sits Blair in chair* *smiles and hugs* "I wish ed was here one of his kisses could help"! *giggles*  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:23 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Mhm

~Hands her the sandwich then picks up her own and brings Akey into the living room to eat~ Ok hun is there anything you might wanna talk about? ~Takes a bite~

*stops eating looking down* i-im ganna be right back *gets up and walks out side trying to look for danny or koi for her pills* Ngh *holds her chest*

~Danny feels Akeys pain and blinks to her holding her up~ do you need it love? ~Hes talking about the pill~

*trys to say yes but is to weak*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:25 pm
Misuzu0614
(srry! was washing the dishes... my parents can be evil sometimes!)
*looks at jack again* im mitsuki. thats your sister ren. *points at ren* and i bet thats akira. *points at akira*

(it's ok. My bro shut of the Internet bf.))
Jack:this seems so firmikiar.  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*picks up and sits Blair in chair* *smiles and hugs* "I wish ed was here one of his kisses could help"! *giggles*

~Playfuly and lightly hits your arm~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:26 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*trys to say yes but is to weak*

~The next thing she knows the pill is halfway down her throat (He blinked it there =D)  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm
(oh ok.)
*smiles a bit but stays silent, not knowing what to say*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*smiles* "hey want to go to dinner?,not as a date cause ed is my friend. and im not like that"  

lord chazxr XIV

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*smiles* "hey want to go to dinner?,not as a date cause ed is my friend. and im not like that"

~Nods still holding her head~ But first can you help me to the bathroom i need the medicine cabinet...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:29 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
iiAngel of Death Temari
Neko_Cat_4ever
Ren:someone...*opens the door to her room and shakes her so she notices them.*

Akira:Gah what!?!?!?

Ren moves to reveal a human Jack and explains that he lost his memory and she had to help get it back.

*yawns* Ok  

iiAngel of Death Temari

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:30 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Nods still holding her head~ But first can you help me to the bathroom i need the medicine cabinet...
sure! *gives piggy back ride to bathroom*"here we are!"  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games