Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:00 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
~wanders back in from hw, dinner and making a tail(which may i say, looks awesome!)~

So, howdja make it?

i took a really long piece of fabric, folded the outside in, sewes it on 2 sides (one of the ends and one of the long ones leaving a hole at the end) flipped it inside out, and stuffed it. i curled the open end in, and sewed it shut, making kind of a flap, and stuck a safety pin inside it, so you cant see the safety pin^^

Sounds good. So are you gonna wear it around or..

o im totally gona wear it arround^^ ive got lots more fabric leftover from my moms haloween costume lastyear, which is what i used to make it with. so if this one gets wrecked, i can just make another one^^  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:01 pm
Audi Kitty
o im totally gona wear it arround^^ ive got lots more fabric leftover from my moms haloween costume lastyear, which is what i used to make it with. so if this one gets wrecked, i can just make another one^^

Sweet, and...sweet.  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:02 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Sweet, and...sweet.

~giggles and hugz her brother~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:03 pm
ADVERTISEMENT:

Come buy my trunk for 2k!  

Eddily

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:03 pm
Audi Kitty
Vashyyk
*yawn* so tired...

`glomps vashy~ hnee!!!

ack *gets glomped and hw goes flying everywhere* @_@  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:04 pm
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Sweet, and...sweet.

*hugs back*  

Eddily

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:04 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Sweet, and...sweet.

*hugs back*

~is glad that your her brother~ ^^

humm... i wonder what Phoe is doing.....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:05 pm
R()E*DHSIUFHDSFDS

Ok, that's it. I'm gonna head off to bed for the night. My comp just crashed for about the twentieth time in the past half hour. >_< Not even exagerating...

So yeah... nightnight everyone! *snuzzles everyone and skitters off for the night* See ya tomorrow, luff you guys! ^^

Lloxie

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:06 pm
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Sweet, and...sweet.

*hugs back*

*is glad too*
I don't know, but get him in here.

Cya Lloxie.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:08 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty
Eddily
Audi Kitty

Sweet, and...sweet.

*hugs back*

*is glad too*
I don't know, but get him in here.

Cya Lloxie.

~giggles~ hes arround sometimes^^ he was on earlier, but i dont think he came to the guild....
lol knowing him, hes prolly sleeping or "cat napping" as i call it preferably or having a shower^^

byerz Lloxie^^ ~waves~  

Zanzarus

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:09 pm
*sits in a corner and does his stupid math hw*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:10 pm
Lloxie
R()E*DHSIUFHDSFDS

Ok, that's it. I'm gonna head off to bed for the night. My comp just crashed for about the twentieth time in the past half hour. >_< Not even exagerating...

So yeah... nightnight everyone! *snuzzles everyone and skitters off for the night* See ya tomorrow, luff you guys! ^^

Awww... bai bai Lloxie! ^^  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:12 pm
Audi Kitty
~giggles~ hes arround sometimes^^ he was on earlier, but i dont think he came to the guild....
lol knowing him, hes prolly sleeping or "cat napping" as i call it preferably or having a shower^^

byerz Lloxie^^ ~waves~

Yeah, I never saw him, so he probably never came here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:13 pm
Eddily
Audi Kitty

byerz Lloxie^^ ~waves~

Yeah, I never saw him, so he probably never came here.

he came here all the time^^ he pops in every now and then... to i dont think hes even a real member yet..... cuz his name still isnt on the members list...  

Zanzarus

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 9:15 pm
It's finished! ^o^! *raises arm, brandishing the drawing and faints of exhaustion*

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=57408&start=0
^_^  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games