Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*takes a bite* Hmmm....not sure *takes another bite* thisi sgood Sarah *smiles*

~Smiles still feeling Dannys pain~

*stops eating looking down* i-im ganna be right back *gets up and walks out side trying to look for danny or koi for her pills* Ngh *holds her chest*

~Danny feels Akeys pain and blinks to her holding her up~ do you need it love? ~Hes talking about the pill~

*trys to say yes but is to weak*

~The next thing she knows the pill is halfway down her throat (He blinked it there =D)

*swallows* (sweeeet!!!!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:32 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*picks up and sits Blair in chair* *smiles and hugs* "I wish ed was here one of his kisses could help"! *giggles*

~Playfuly and lightly hits your arm~

*smiles* "hey want to go to dinner?,not as a date cause ed is my friend. and im not like that"

~Nods still holding her head~ But first can you help me to the bathroom i need the medicine cabinet...
sure! *gives piggy back ride to bathroom*"here we are!"

~Nods and holds onto the sink for support while opening the cabinet and finding the medicine~ Thanks ~Swallows it and its gone~(The head pain)  

RaWr-i-lovely

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 pm
ren:I have an idea Mitsuki...but it's rash  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:33 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*stops eating looking down* i-im ganna be right back *gets up and walks out side trying to look for danny or koi for her pills* Ngh *holds her chest*

~Danny feels Akeys pain and blinks to her holding her up~ do you need it love? ~Hes talking about the pill~

~The next thing she knows the pill is halfway down her throat (He blinked it there =D)

*swallows* (sweeeet!!!!)

~Holds onto her~ SARAH WATER NOW!!!!!!!! ~Sarah brings it and Danny offers it to you~ Come on baby drink this ~Holds her tight and hands he the glass~  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:35 pm
*looks at ren* what? if its something that could help jack, i'll do my best to help!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:35 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

*picks up and sits Blair in chair* *smiles and hugs* "I wish ed was here one of his kisses could help"! *giggles*

~Playfuly and lightly hits your arm~

*smiles* "hey want to go to dinner?,not as a date cause ed is my friend. and im not like that"

~Nods still holding her head~ But first can you help me to the bathroom i need the medicine cabinet...

~Nods and holds onto the sink for support while opening the cabinet and finding the medicine~ Thanks ~Swallows it and its gone~(The head pain)
*helps blair to car and drives to sansken*
(most expensive place in town )  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*swallows* (sweeeet!!!!)

~Holds onto her~ SARAH WATER NOW!!!!!!!! ~Sarah brings it and Danny offers it to you~ Come on baby drink this ~Holds her tight and hands he the glass~

*trys to take glass* Ngh *holds the glass and swallows some water very slowly*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:37 pm
Misuzu0614
*looks at ren* what? if its something that could help jack, i'll do my best to help!

Ren:u really shouldn't. Feel free to say no but, he liked you...s what if you kiss him in the lips??  

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:38 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Looks around~ Where we goin?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 pm
*blushes* i had a feeling you'd say that.... but i dont know.... it might work though.  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:39 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*swallows* (sweeeet!!!!)

~Caries her to our room and her and i lay down~ How ya feelin love? ~Still holding her against him~  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 pm
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

~Looks around~ Where we goin?

sansken! there shrimp in curry is 1000 dollars  

lord chazxr XIV

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:40 pm
Neko_Cat_4ever
Misuzu0614

Ren:u really shouldn't. Feel free to say no but, he liked you...s what if you kiss him in the lips??

Akira:Why are still in my room and what!?!?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:41 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*swallows* (sweeeet!!!!)

~Caries her to our room and her and i lay down~ How ya feelin love? ~Still holding her against him~

Alittle better  

iiAngel of Death Temari

xo Angelic Cookehz ox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:42 pm
ren:maybe bc of Koi,u shouldn't. Akira...kiss Jack on the lips. Help him...  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games