Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:01 pm
(G2G!) (I will be back at 9:00 am)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:02 pm
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2
busos_gurl
lordchazxr2

dont worry about it! where here i will do anything for you!

~Her eyes get huge and she looks at him~ What does that mean?

"youre A great friend please come!" *opens door and walks into place and sits at table*

~Walks in~ I ment the OTHER part

what other part? hehehhehheh

the "id do anything for you" Part whats that supposed to mean?  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

*trys to take glass* Ngh *holds the glass and swallows some water very slowly*

~Caries her to our room and her and i lay down~ How ya feelin love? ~Still holding her against him~

Alittle better

~Holds onto her completely forgetting about Reks~ Is-is...is it my fault please dont tell me no if it was i would never forgive myself if i brougt this on or if you lied to cover up that i brought this on...

No mine. I was having a few problems with Koi then you but didnt tell ya'll then i couldnt take the pain anymore and my heart almost gave out on me so its my fault ok?

~Tears in eyes he looks at her~ Promise?

*light comes up on finger and puts an x over her heart* Cross my heart and hope to die if im lying *shows that an x is there were her heart is then it disappers and leaves an x on her heart*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:04 pm
hey jack! *eyes start changing color from yellow to red* i-i need to go do something real quick. *clutches her chest and mumbles softly* idiot... not here... not here....  

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:06 pm
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Alittle better

~Holds onto her completely forgetting about Reks~ Is-is...is it my fault please dont tell me no if it was i would never forgive myself if i brougt this on or if you lied to cover up that i brought this on...

No mine. I was having a few problems with Koi then you but didnt tell ya'll then i couldnt take the pain anymore and my heart almost gave out on me so its my fault ok?

*light comes up on finger and puts an x over her heart* Cross my heart and hope to die if im lying *shows that an x is there were her heart is then it disappers and leaves an x on her heart*

~Kisses the X then kisses her~ I love you My Akey...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:08 pm
(brb yall)  

RaWr-i-lovely

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:12 pm
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari
busos_gurl
iiAngel of Death Temari

Alittle better

~Kisses the X then kisses her~ I love you My Akey...

I love you to Danny  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:14 pm
*goes outside, gasping weakly for air* damnit! that idiot is trying to kill me! *drops to the ground on her knees, still clutching her chest*  

bones and rot

iiAngel of Death Temari

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Misuzu0614
*goes outside, gasping weakly for air* damnit! that idiot is trying to kill me! *drops to the ground on her knees, still clutching her chest*

Shiho:Suki whats rong!?!?!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:21 pm
someone... is... trying... to... kill... me... *gasps harder for air, clutching her chest, looks at shiho* could... you... get... koi... for... me? *smiles weakly*  

bones and rot

knnytte of terror

3,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:25 pm
*sarah starts to walk around* i wonder why shadow has that problem maybe i can check it out in the library  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:53 pm
Misuzu0614
someone... is... trying... to... kill... me... *gasps harder for air, clutching her chest, looks at shiho* could... you... get... koi... for... me? *smiles weakly*

Shiho:No i need to help you! *says somthing and half of her soul comes out* Even if it risk half of me *smiles*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:59 pm
NO!!! im not worth it! *coughs up blood*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:01 pm
Misuzu0614
NO!!! im not worth it! *coughs up blood*

Shho:Yes you are! *says somthing and half her life goes into Suki*  

iiAngel of Death Temari

bones and rot

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:05 pm
no! im telling you. the guy thats trying to kill me is using magic. even if you risk half of your soul, its all in vain! im still gonna die unless he dies! *now puking out blood*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games