Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justkittykat
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:22 am
i now have 4 of then ... take that xd

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:49 am
justkittykat

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

i fears kat's powers, and am SO jealous!  

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 9:11 am
Well, I saw my first skywing sitting in the entrance, but could not snag it quick enough. sad But, it's a start, because I did manage to snag my first split and stone!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Now to try out my new found powers, and update the front page myself... twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:10 am
justkittykat

*topples over and dies with shock*
HOW COULD YOU BE THAT LUCKY?!
I now have 4 hatchlings so it will be a few days before I can snag one unless I want to abandon one of my bred babies or the paper I rescued.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:46 am
justkittykat

What's that I hear?
It's Kat's maniacal laughter ... Mwahahahahhahahhaha!

WTG, KAT!

*bowing to Kat* We're not worthy! We're not worthy!

rofl rofl rofl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:03 am
Oh, and by the way Willa. Even though I didn't get my Skywing yet, I just adore the fact that you called me feisty! I will get one as soon as my storm matures, it is the first then my stone and magi.  

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:39 am
Arrie Warclaw
Oh, and by the way Willa. Even though I didn't get my Skywing yet, I just adore the fact that you called me feisty! I will get one as soon as my storm matures, it is the first then my stone and magi.

I thought it was an accurate description. 3nodding blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:39 am
ill be getting one as soon as two of my babeh hatch.

ive noticed that in the dragcave guild sanctuary there are plenty of sywings. idk if its just cuz they got released no too long ago or that they wont be as rare as everyone thinks they will be. *shrugs* who knows but i do know i want one really bad. even more so than i want a gold or green dino (the only other two i dont have)  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:40 am
Update time...

wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance Dragon Infirmary wahmbulance wahmbulance wahmbulance
Info update: Sunday, July 20, at 2:25 pm ET

* DISCHARGED PATIENTS *

Damion_The_Wolf's the proud dad of three new dragons - a female split, an orange, and a green pebble.

Emotionless Dream (aka DaRkMuNcHkIn0889)'s got a new purple adult.

Kira Tanier's the mom of two new adults - a pink and a vine/plant.

Umrae's got a new white dragon.

Ultimate Dragon Momma's stone egg hatched without problems.

wahmbulance CRITICAL CARE UNIT wahmbulance

Voice Of The Forest's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. both have only 2.3 days left to mature!

Kira Tanier's User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. all have only 2.7 days left to hatch!

SERIOUS CONDITION (soft shells and/or sick babies)

None at present! Yay! biggrin

~ ~ ~ Dragon walking. Help these babies and eggs to grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:41 am
Emotionless Dream
ill be getting one as soon as two of my babeh hatch.

ive noticed that in the dragcave guild sanctuary there are plenty of sywings. idk if its just cuz they got released no too long ago or that they wont be as rare as everyone thinks they will be. *shrugs* who knows but i do know i want one really bad. even more so than i want a gold or green dino (the only other two i dont have)

Yep. Me, too!!! whee  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Arrie Warclaw
Crew

Agile Hunter

10,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:42 am
Ah! You beat me to an incubator update Willa!
I was just going through the list and writing down all the ones that I thought needed some help.
*snags group for walkies*
Now to just get my babies to grow so I can get one of those Skywings.............  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:45 am
i just noticed my black that i had rescued is now a hatchling

THANK YOU! ALL OF YOU WHO HELPED ARE AWSOME!

now i only have to wait for one more bebeh to hatch so i can get a skywing  

Emotionless Dream

Sparkly Gawker

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:48 am
Arrie Warclaw
Ah! You beat me to an incubator update Willa!
I was just going through the list and writing down all the ones that I thought needed some help.
*snags group for walkies*
Now to just get my babies to grow so I can get one of those Skywings.............

I'm a little slow today. Slept in. Feeling much better! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm
Hey all. I'll try to get some dragon walking down. I'min a bit of a deppresion so I may not be on much. *sighs* I finnaly got a clean one..the pure white ones...and I feel nothing. I really need something to cheer me up.  

Admara Tanier

Admara Tanier

Hallowed Marshmallow

15,625 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100

WytchFaerie

7,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:06 pm
oh wow these new eggs are pretty!!! i wonder what they are going to look like when they are adults.......sooo excited!!!  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games