Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Toan The Devil Reincarnation! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which path do you follow?
  the one that lead to the snack bar
  the one that lead me out of here
  the one that lead to Toan Destruction! (I will kill anyone who vote this!)
  The one that will help my lord Toan get a new katana! ( Vote this one ^^)
View Results

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:12 pm
Also, To make a good rp, people gotta start to learn when is a good time to appear and not a good time to appear. I remember when this guild was dead and me and windy and soup was the only one left and everyone else was at battle city, we were rping together in an epic tale of an ancient digimon seal inside a old ruin. and just as it was getting dramatic duh duh da dun here come 30 different people popping up out of no where offering to help. totally ruin the mood and setting.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:15 pm
That sounds like something a lot of fun to do although those people ruining it royally sucks...maybe we should see about starting an rp school in the guild I mean they have a battle school why not an rp one maybe some people wouldn't be so bad about it then  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:20 pm
And the most important thing is that people have NO creativity now a days. They are all too dependent on others to do their own thinking. But I guess that can't be help since different people think in different ways. anyways it really late so night.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:24 pm
I think they just need something to spark their inspiration because I know there are times when I just can't think of anything and then I see or hear something and boom I could post up a storm. Night Toan  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

The Sadistic Toan

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:00 pm
I know which is why I said it can't be help. Not everyone could come up with great rp like me. I actually wanted to do this great rp one time where it raining and me and my best friend got into this epic fight to the death in the rain and the girl that he likes is rushing toward the scene. And just as she enters, I stab him through the heart while my digimon crushes his. The girl collapse on her knees as I walk away from the dead tamer body, all cover in blood laughing at the sky like I have lost my mind, and the rain continue to fall down on my face so it was difficult to tell if it was rain or tears.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 104 105 106 107

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff