Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -
$The Random Caravan$ Your Spontaneous Spam Space! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 10:10 am
Darn you, Ragnarok Online! Either give me back my $32 or activate my account! scream  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:12 am
Blarghy.  

Jameta
Captain

Atma311
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 11:30 am
Reply e-mail for Ragnarok Online was positive 3nodding

Now... it's just a matter of figuring out how to sign up for my account properly sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 2:13 pm
Squeeeee~!!! 4laugh I'm so excited, I could burst! Two days, just TWO and I have my undergrad degree! Four years or sweat and tears, and I'm finally going to have the little piece of paper to show for it!  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:45 pm
Gypsy Blue
Squeeeee~!!! 4laugh I'm so excited, I could burst! Two days, just TWO and I have my undergrad degree! Four years or sweat and tears, and I'm finally going to have the little piece of paper to show for it!
Woo! Congrats Blue!

I'm about to graduate from CEGEP. And I still need to register for uni. The accetance letter's been sitting onmy desk for about a month, I need to get off my a**...  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:03 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Woo! Congrats Blue!

I'm about to graduate from CEGEP. And I still need to register for uni. The accetance letter's been sitting onmy desk for about a month, I need to get off my a**...

Congrats, Nihil! There's nothing to registering; all the work comes once you get there. But I'm still sitting here, and I can remember every class, every test, and the agonizing over every paper... But I still can't seem to figure out where all of the time has gone! It's surreal, but maybe part of the reason it's not sinking in yet is because I come back again next year to upgrade, so it's not like I'm really leaving, and I'm only losing one of my friends this year due to graduation. This time next year, I'm going to be a basket case; I'll be getting ready to head off to grad school, and leaving everyone behind. The thought's enough to steal all my thunder and excitement.

Congrats on your acceptance, though! Where are you bound?

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:54 am
Concordia Universoty in Montreal. I'll be majoring in Philosophy, but I'll trying to switch into creative writing. If I like the program though, I might try to keep it as a minor.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:07 am
Nihilistic Seraph
Concordia Universoty in Montreal. I'll be majoring in Philosophy, but I'll trying to switch into creative writing. If I like the program though, I might try to keep it as a minor.

Wow, they offer it as a full program? I knew most universties offered it as a course (I'm trying to get into it next year) but I didn't think there were many outside of BC that offered it as a program. Good for you! blaugh  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 3:06 pm
What, Creative Writing or Philosophy?

I know that the creative writing one is kinda rare. I'm lucky this uni has it, or I'd be going out of the province to study.  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 6:49 am
Nihilistic Seraph
What, Creative Writing or Philosophy?

I know that the creative writing one is kinda rare. I'm lucky this uni has it, or I'd be going out of the province to study.

Creative Writing; you could go anywhere and get philosophy, it's one of the standard departments. I've never taken it, but I probably should have. I just never managed to find the room, especially after changing majors at the end of my second year; didn't leave much room to wiggle and play with courses. sweatdrop  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 11:06 am
Yeah, I got lucky with Concordia. I think the next closest one is maybe P.E.I.?  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 12:30 pm
xp Gosh time sure does pass with haste... eek I can't for the life of me figure where it went, I'm trying to remember all of the tings I've learned this year but Danish school system is pressing gonk
Oh gosh I hope My finals will be ok since I seem to have a problem remembering what I've done this year... No wait I remember my math... and a bit of Danish... but sweatdrop  

Goddess Hekate
Crew

The Bookwyrm
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:24 pm
Nihilistic Seraph
Yeah, I got lucky with Concordia. I think the next closest one is maybe P.E.I.?

Really? UPEI? Wow, I learn something new every day! Mind you, I've never looked for a creative writing program. I started out with History, moved into Sociology, and finished with English. My problem now is going to be finding a grad school that's going to offer me a degree in Children's Fantasy Literature. I know Toronto is good for it, and I think I can go to Newfoundland; tuition is cheap, the people are friendly, and and I can learn Newinese while I'm over there! blaugh I heart Newfies. ^___^  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:26 pm
Goddess Hekate
xp Gosh time sure does pass with haste... eek I can't for the life of me figure where it went, I'm trying to remember all of the tings I've learned this year but Danish school system is pressing gonk
Oh gosh I hope My finals will be ok since I seem to have a problem remembering what I've done this year... No wait I remember my math... and a bit of Danish... but sweatdrop

You'll be fine, hun! Finals are always stressful, and I near had a melt down on one of mine. I was in the same boat as you: didn't think I could remember anything I had done all semester with. But once I got into the exam and started seeing questions, I started to remember and did really well.  

The Bookwyrm
Crew

Nihilistic Seraph
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 3:33 pm
Gypsy Blue
Goddess Hekate

You'll be fine, hun! Finals are always stressful, and I near had a melt down on one of mine. I was in the same boat as you: didn't think I could remember anything I had done all semester with. But once I got into the exam and started seeing questions, I started to remember and did really well.
I just have one more essay to do, and I'm done. One more bloody essay, and I'm done college...

NO EXAMS FOR ME! WOOOO!!!!!!  
Sacred Sources -The Outer Forum -

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games