Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:01 am
(lmao!)

Gabriel blinked. he hadn't thought fo that - to him Opal was so real that he'd momentarily forgotten that she was in fact a doll. Now, as he looked at her agian, he saw the teltale signs of lifelessness. Not good.

"You're right....well, i suppose that's one more reason why we should try to get there by magic or by our own steam."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:05 am
It started to rain and it was getting dark. Mirza felt the shield get stronger and he was listening on the conversation and he knew that it could help his master. He tried to get threw but it was like a wall and it burned a bit. He knew that if he tried with force he would be discovered. He just wishes that he had some luck on his side. “Why do they infect this house” He begged some help to his master and he didn’t want to summon him because he was a bit busy but It would help him a bit and also make it a bit easier.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:12 am
Beelio's voic ehsimmered into Mirza's mind as he asked for help.
{i]what is it now?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:24 am
Mirza heard his master a bit angry but he tried to not make him angry
"Master the angel has done some magic and it’s not on his level. I think that they have begged some help to the one that you people call God. I was thinking if you could neutralizes it a bit so I can then go in and I have also some information that could interest you master”  

Yllirion

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 am
((I'm glad that amused you DT......I can see it now......Opal packed up in a box and then placed on the wrong plane.....*jots down idea in hopes to draw it later*...of course it could happen in the RP too....*sigh* the things we put our characters though....lol))

Opal gave a little sigh of relief. "I suppose if we ended up having to take a plane I could tolerate being packaged for a little while....." she said glancing down at the ground. She didn't want anyone to start thinking of her as an annoyance just because she didn't like the idea of being boxed up.

------------------------------

Dougal continued to converse with his sister about the past of centuries ago....their sudden reunion and all too soon parting.......

How are the others?

"Well.....the girls seem alright. Adam...I'm sure has had better days," Dougal said. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind hearing from you too-even if its only in a dream."

You've grown fond of him, haven't you? She giggled happily. Has big brother found his own big brother?

"Wh-what?! I don't need anyone to look after me!" he shouted.

Aisling only laughed some more.

Dougal crossed his arms and looked away. "You're the one who told me to look after them, remember?" he said,

I know.... she replied. But it's also nice to have someone look after you too sometimes.....isn't it?

Dougal didn't answer at first. Then he glanced back at his sister and said, "I suppose......but I think I'm more trouble then I worth......" His tail sank sadly.

Trouble? Yes...you can be troublesome when you act so stubborn sometimes...

"What?! I am NOT stubborn!!" Dougal retorted-his face redden.

Aisling laughed happily and gave him another hug. Dougal calmed down then and purred slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:28 pm
Beelio was skeptical and spoke with contempt.
What, is it too much for you to handle? I cannot interfere with God, he is more powerful than I and further reaching.

--

Gabriel smiled and wiggled her shoulder in support.
"i'll do what i can to stop you form being ina box. Liek I siad, it's impractical for us to go on public travel."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:36 pm
Opal felt a surge of relief.

----------------------------

Aisling and Dougal released each other from the hug. The white silvery butterflies fluttered about.

She seemed to whisper to a few of the butterflies and they fluttered off.

"What was that about?" Dougal asked as he watched the butterflies.

There're going to visit Adam and the others.....to give them pleasent dreams. She smiled sweetly.

"Seems like you're developing your abilities quite well," Dougal remarked.

I'm a faster learner when I have the right guidence..... she said as she pointed upwards-referring to the heavens.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:50 pm
As Adam's dream shifted, he found he was drifting in space over one of the younger nebula galaxies. Out of nowhere a white butterfly fluttered in fornt of him.
huh?  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:55 pm
The white butterfly fluttered about as if greeting him in a dance. It glowed brightly and transformed formed the surrounding to a familiar place....heaven.

((I almost feel like I'm teasing poor Adam....)) >.< ((I mean for it to make him happy-not sad.....))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:04 pm
(lol aww :3)

Adam blinked in surprise and looked about him. Everything was white and bright and lush with greenery. He was..home.
He blinked and looked up as the butterfly remained and held out a finger to it.
what are you?  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:09 pm
As if understanding Adam the butterfly shimmered and reveiled a transparent image of Aisling. She smiled and although her mouth didn't move her voice gently echoed...

I put in a good word for you. She was referring back to her final moments on Earth.

Then her image faded, but the butterfly remained fluttering about.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:10 pm
Mirza heard his master and smiled "Your right so I kind of got an Idea of how to get them" He then looks at Gabriel and takes his glove and tries to get into Gabriel's mind and he was going to look after the source of the energy to make it weak.  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:12 pm
Adam smiled and felt a tear coming to his eye. He coughed to dispel it and nodded.
Thankyou, so much. I'm glad ot know you got to heaven, you deserved it sweetheart.

He watched the image of heaven, but was a little afraid to interact with it incase it dissapeared. He let the butterfly settle on hsi finger and glanced back at his wings. They were white - so it was truly a dream. But it felt good.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:24 pm
In Dougal's dream Aisling smiled happily to herself.

"What is it?" he asked.

I think Adam likes his dream. She held up her wrist and a pair and two butterflies land gracefully upon it.

Dougal looked upon his sister and thought of her as being a vision of true beauty-both within and out.

--------------------------------------

The butterfly on Adam's finger slowly open and closed its wings several times. It seemed to be watching him as if wondering why he wasn't exploring the area.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:33 am
Adam tilted his head at the butterfly and then smiled.
I trust that you can keep up. He smiled and winked before leaping up into the air and spreaidng his wings. This Dream-Heaven, like the real heaven - was completely malleable, and the air supported him as he jumped, gravity seemeing to momentarily drop away, leaidng his leap to be especially high. the air settled around his wings a little like water, and he glided over the land with ease.
he flapped his wings higher and barrel rolled in the air with a laugh. For the moment Heaven appeared empty - there were no silohuettes of flying angels in the distance, and the great spirals of towers and clusters of villages were silent. Only the gentle sounds of the rivers and forests below made sounds, and Adam was free to enjoy the place for a while, free from the accusing eyes of judgement that he so often thought up when he dreamt of this place.
After a while of flying around, glancing back for his butterfly companion he began to hope he coudl find some life here, and in response the gradual sights and sounds of the populated Heavens returned.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games