Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:39 am
Jasmine gave a slight pout. Though, he was right. She was letting her wolf lead her. "But I can't help it." She said with a pout. "I always follow my instincts and they've never lead me wrong yet." She grumbled through her pout.

Leon smiled and kissed his wife's head before taking them both gently to their room sitting down and making sure Kailee was comfortable and Natalia only grumbled once.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:53 pm
Aven smiled at her. "Yes, but I want all of you. Not just your instincts." he whispered in her ear.

Kailee snuggled close. "You should talk to Jasmine . . . explain you only snapped because you're a worried, first-time father." she said and then giggled. "Which is absolutely adorable, by the way." she added, hugging Leon, using him as a pillow.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:30 pm
Another pout. But it didn't last long when he kissed her ear. "But what if I don't get my memories back?" She asked with a tiny growl. "What happens then?"

Leon growled a little his expression that of pure adoration. Another low growl and he kissed her forehead. "You're adorable too." He whispered in her ear then gently nipped the tip of her ear. "And I will talk to her. But not now."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:23 pm
Aven sighed. "Then you make new opinions of me. Try not to pay attention to your instincts and listen to yourself, if that makes sense. And we'll see how it goes from there." he said, running his fingers through her hair.

Kailee sighed. "Alright. As long as you talk to her." she said softly, growling softly as she nuzzled her face into his chest, happy to be snuggling with her family.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:34 pm
"But I already like you without my instinct." Jasmine said. "The instinct just makes me horny for you." She added with a blush. "I like you without my instinct." She said again then bit her lip.

Leon gave a tiny groan but it rumbled in his chest and he pulled her closer Natalia made a little squeak and he whimpered loosening his grip almost crying as he apologised to her. "Oh my god baby I'm so sorry. Oh Tay I'm so, so sorry." He pulled her body up to his upper chest and kissed her head.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:42 pm
Aven looked down at Jasmine, his face very serious. "But do you love me?" he asked. Like was not the same as love. And he knew that love was not often something that was spontaneous.

Kailee's eyes popped open as she heard their daughter whimper and then she pushed herself off Leon's chest, watching as he started apologizing. "What happened?" she asked, unsure what Leon would be apologizing for.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:52 pm
Jasmine smiled a little up at him. "Not yet. I'm sure I will soon though." With a blush she fiddled with the hem of her shirt. "I do like you though. I like you enough that if a random woman walked in right now and asked you to go away with her I'd tare out her throat and give it too you as a dowery."

Leon looked pained at his wife. "I squeezed her too tight. She whined at her father because he was hugging too tight. Oh Tay I'm sorry can you forgive daddy?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:13 am
Aven sighed. "Your instincts are little old-world." he muttered, shaking his head.

Kailee sighed and then reached around and looked under Natalia's clothes, checking for injury. "I think you just startled her . . ." she said softly, not really seeing anything that would indicate that her child was hurt. "Anyways, babies heal really quickly. Their immune system's horrid, but if they fall when trying to crawl, or walk, and hurt themselves, the damage shouldn't last long." she said, smiling at her husband.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:29 am
Jasmine shrugged. "Vampire men do the same for their women if they feel a threat or if they're attacked by their female's enemies for example that vampire Kailee says in my husband would probably, if the threat was real would tare out the throat of a rival male be it lycan or vampire and gift it to her. Of course if the person offended her he'd take out the person tongue." She blinked a little then frowned. "Okay where did that come from?"

Leon kissed his daughters cheek. "Okay my love. If you're sure." He mumbled still whispering apologies to his daughter then kissed Kailee deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:27 am
Aven chuckled. "Well you were a vampire before I changed you." he said, smiling at Jasmine. "And I guess not all your memories of your brother were taken away. I mean, you knew him pretty well and I guess you still know him pretty well to know what he'd do in regards to Kailee." he said, hugging her close. He couldn't help it, he needed her to be near him.

Kailee pulled back from the kiss in time to yawn before she settled against Leon once more. "Quite sure." she said, eyes closing as she got comfortable enough to take a nap.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Jasmine nodded a little. It did make a lot of sense. Then he hugged her and her serious face dissolved and she hugged him back. She wanted to tell him she loved him but he didn't believe it would be this quick. Should she tell him she was starting to remember? No. Not yet.

Leon kissed her forehead and helped her get comfortable moving Natalia so she was laying on her mother's chest that was he couldn't accidentally squish her. "Sleepy darling." He purred in his cute tone. "Both of you. I'll not move until you wake."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:11 pm
Aven was happy that Jasmine hugged him back. Even if she didn't completely remember him, she was still a comfort to him. "I'm . . . scared Jasmine. Even if you get your memories back . . . I'm worried that something's going to happen and I might really lose you." he whispered.

Kailee smiled and cuddled nice and close to Leon, falling asleep, one arm holding Natalia loosely.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:16 pm
Jasmine looked up at Aven, pulling back a little in the hug to get a better view point. "I doubt there's anything you can do that would cause you to lose me." She replied with a tender smile trying to comfort him best she could. She had most of the memories back. There were some dark parts but she figured they'd come back on their own.

Leon smirked and held his little family in his arms making faces at Natalia since she was awake. All she did was stare at her father and made difficult attempts at frowning. She was going to be just like her mother.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:31 pm
Aven frowned. "That's how I nearly lost you the first time. And how you lost the memories. I don't know if you remember, but I was part of an enemy pack. Basically brainwashed into their service, but a part of their pack nonetheless. And you helped me remember who I really was. And then . . . I . . . relapsed. And you . . . You came after me . . . but you weren't yourself. And then you . . . went to sleep. I couldn't respond how I really wanted to, but I was worried about you. And then your brother and father came to get you, and they helped you, but I was put in jail because . . . I still wasn't better. And you came down to try and snap me out of it and then something happened . . . and you . . . God Jasmine, I thought I was going to lose you. You nearly bashed your brains in. I don't know why, I can only assume it was a desperate attempt to snap me out of my relapse . . . And I'm scared it's going to happen again." he explained, ending up in a whisper near the end.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 pm
Yeah. . . Jasmine remembered that part. Remembered the fear and heartache at having lost her mate to the evil woman again. Not knowing how to get him back. Being so emotionally wounded that she saw no other way out than to hurt him too. She hugged him tight again. "It won't. Not if I can remember why I did it." She lied perfectly. She needed him to hold on to hope. To know that somehow even though he was the reason she did it, it was not his fault. "I guess I could have handled that better than trying to destroy my brain." She added with that embarrassed half smile she got when he used to catch her out doing something she shouldn't. Like hiding under a bathroom sink.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games