Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:17 am
Drake smirked
"Probably."
he was glad that she seemed to take things well and kissed her cheek quickly.
"you're not going to become a goth now, are you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:33 am
Koko chuckled at the thought. "No," she replied. "But I did dress like one for halloween a couple years ago. Have photos and I still have the outfit tucked away somewhere I think."

Somehow she thought that might peek his interest.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 am
"oh really?" Drake said, both amused and intrigued as he imagined what teh outfit might consist of. "Do i get a little fashion show?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:07 pm
Koko took a step back and smirked. "Somehow how I knew you were going to ask," she replied. "But I suppose I could dig it out of only to pass some time. I'm only putting the bress part on."

She strolled over and knelt down beside her bed. She pulled out and looked at the labels of a couple before she found the one she was looking for. Turning away from him so that he couldn't see the outfit, she gathered it up. "I'll be back in a moment," she said hurrying to the bathroom-glancing once to check on Judith who was still sleeping soundly.

It took a few minutes to change and figure out the laces again. Then she tiptoed back and outside the doorway she said, "You have to close your eyes."

She peered in just enough to make sure he did as ordered. Then she closed the door behind her. "No laughing....," she said taking a breath. "You can open them...."

She stood a bit nervously in her attire. Her hands were folded neatly in front of her. "This is embarassing," she mumbled. SHe didn't know what she was thinking when she decided on this constume. It felt a little too low and tight in the chest.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:11 pm
Drake put his hands over his eyes as instructed and grinned.
"Now I can't gaurentee that." he said. He then removed his hands and stared at her, dumbstruck.
"Wow.." he said. He then laughed, though it was more of a delighted sound rather than a mocking one.
"That's very different. You look good - a little over the top maybe, but still."
he reminded himself to lift his eyes up form staring at her chest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:20 pm
Koko blushed under his gaze as he seemed to carefully examine her inch by inch. It only increased her embarassment. Her reaction was to hug herself which really only increased the attention to her clevage but she was oblivious to that fact at the moment. "Really.....over the top?" she replied. She hadn't thought that when she bought it. It had seemed less slutty than the others with the longer skirt and appeared made better.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:24 pm
"Very over the top. But that is certainly not a bad thing." Drake said. "and don't look so embarrassed - you look beautiful in it."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm
Koko relaxed a bit and took a few steps forward until they were back into another musicless dance. "Thanks," she replied a bit sheepishly.

"I had a black hooded cloak to go with it to myself to be a witch at the shop," she said. "But Sam hasn't gotten around to returning since she borrowed it last year."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:37 pm
"Impressive. So long as they don't decide to burn the witch." he joked.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:42 pm
Judith rolled around a bit, finally waking up but not really wanting to move. She looked around bewildered for a moment then recognized the expanse of fabric to her left side as being the couch. There was also a blanket over here, she didn't remember having a blanket when she fell asleep.. Then again, she didn't really remember coming behind the couch to crash either.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 pm
"You enjoy keeping me on my toes by switching between compliaments and teasing don't you," she replied with bit of her own playfulness twinkling in her eyes. Then she rest her head in the crook of his neck and pressed closer to him. "You're making me a fast learner to this little game," she said trying to muster back that boldness she had before.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:52 pm
"I wouldn't like you to get too comfortable, now would I?" he smiled, stroking a hand through her hair tenderly.  

dragontamer363
Crew

Zizzykitty
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:53 pm
Judith slowly stood up, trying to keep her balance. She glanced over the couch to see Drake was missing then looked into the kitchen and saw some blood sitting on the counter. She walked in and found a mug before pouring herself some.

[I'll probably be popping in and out again today. More cleaning and fixing up since my step-sister and her new husband will be staying over tonight and apparently all the cleaning we did yesterday isn't enough for my mom]  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:55 pm
[lol ok]  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:08 pm
Bly was at the water bowl and glanced up at Judith briefly.

"Obviously not," Koko sighed as she realized she very much enjoyed getting her hair stroked. It was quite a simple but inimate guesture. She shifted her arms to around his neck while they slow danced.

--

Patrick had lost track of time busying himself by making out possible layout plans for the shop he hoped to open. He had only noticed the time when he realized he was losing light. He sighed happily as he found his way out of the burnt shop. He noticed he smelt a bit burnt himself and would have to shower when he got back. Then he glanced down the street to Koko's shop and tried to come up with an excuse to visit.  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games