Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:22 pm
Yeah, but with any luck, I'll be able to rip your arms out before you find out what Mine are.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:28 pm
and therin lies the problem.
Theres no such thing as luck.
so you are Kirflagged my hairy friend.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:29 pm
Hmm... What's Shyyriwook for "NOOOOOOOO!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:30 pm
elvisnake
Hmm... What's Shyyriwook for "NOOOOOOOO!"

a long agony rich howl.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:31 pm
What, another one? Gah! That's the third time this week! It's not like anyone but Rusty knows what I mean anyway...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:37 pm
Wookiees and the Empire never get along. And since Ive never been deployed to Kashyyk, Ive never had to learn the language.
So don't ask me about Shiirywook.  

Shinn Matsunaga

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:44 pm
Don't ask Ferno. He's basically mute. And his droid is only a translator, not a tutor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:48 pm
Hope you dont mind the Fast forward CW put into motion Nelo, seeing as youre supposedly inroute to Coruscant.  

Shinn Matsunaga

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 8:49 pm
Oh, well, at least someone understands me...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:00 pm
Shinn Matsunaga
Hope you dont mind the Fast forward CW put into motion Nelo, seeing as youre supposedly inroute to Coruscant.

Well, I don't mind it, as long as you dont' progress too far on it. I personally don't know how the attack on Coruscant went down. Hence, why I asked FP if he knew how it went.

If it turns out to be a simple assassination, it won't be a big deal. But if its a full scale battle, that's something different.

The only thing I know is that the real emperor fel escaped from the council before the sith arrived, and Malady paid for it.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

elvisnake

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:02 pm
They broke in, killed a bunch of Jedi Guards, and the Amidala-style decoy on the throne. The real Fel was somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:07 pm
Numbers would help. I know fel got away, and Krayt slew a false decoy. Mostly because he knew that Fel was an IK.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:10 pm
Nelowulf
Shinn Matsunaga

Well, I don't mind it, as long as you dont' progress too far on it. I personally don't know how the attack on Coruscant went down. Hence, why I asked FP if he knew how it went.

If it turns out to be a simple assassination, it won't be a big deal. But if its a full scale battle, that's something different.

The only thing I know is that the real emperor fel escaped from the council before the sith arrived, and Malady paid for it.

Fortunately for you, I have the Comic book.
Basically, Grand Admiral Veed and the Moffs met with Fel to update him personally on the War. Veed told Fel that the War was over. At that Cue, Darth Krayt, Darth Maladi, Darth Nhil, and Darth Wyrlock apeared.
Fel offered them any rewar they could name.
Krayt responded as thus: "Your life, Emperor Fel."
At that the Sith attacked and the Knights rose to defend. The 4 kinghts were kille and Krayt himself slew Fel. Veed, who was in on the scheme, held the other moffs at bay, thinking Krayt would announce him the Emperor. Instea, Krayt proclaimed himself Emperor and bid Veed and the Moffs to swear allegiance to him, which they did.
Once the Moffs had left, Krayt told Maladi that the Fel they had slain was an imposter and that she had erred in her Intelligence Gathering. He pimp smacked her and sent both her and Nhil to arrange for the Hunting of the Jedi. Krayt ordered a massive bounty (Unknown sum) put out on the jedi, double for live capture.
Aside from his discussion with Wyrlock about his health and his sensing of Cade Skywalker's slight descent into the Darkside, thats about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:14 pm
Well then, I have something to aid the entry.

Though I still want Malady to die for being in error. But, I get a different assignment, and viola! she'll die the next time she screws up.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Shinn Matsunaga

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 9:19 pm
Basically Krayt gave her a "Dont ******** up again. last chance" Sort of lecture. I really dont think she needs killing though, unless you'd rather take over the role as chief of Sith Intelligence and Assasination.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games