Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm
"Kenzie found the eggs!" Kenzie squealed excitedly from the top of a percarious looking shelf. "Uh. Oh. Ummm... How did I get up here?" Kenzie looked down from the shelf, "Kenzie is scared of heights. Kenzie is good climber but forgets to look down to see how high up Kenzie is." Kenzie looks around trying to figure out how she got up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:32 pm
*In a sudden idea Kenzie floats the eggs down to the counter next to Rabbit.* Now to get Kenzie down She thinks about her movements for a second, calculating, there must be a way down.  

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm
*looking about Kenzie notices ropes hanging from the sides of the tents and regular intervals. She reaches out to one, and just barely grasps it before one of the nails went out and the shelf jerked causing her to lose her balance. Kenzie clings for dear life upon the rope as she swings back and forth. Finally her heart calms and she peeks at the ground still a far ways away.* I can do this *slowly she decends the rope, and at last reaches the ground.* "Ok! Now what should I do!"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:03 am
TheWhiteRabbitsLover
"Hailey do you want Rabbit to find the jams and spreads that go on the toast?" Asked Rabbit ,While she was making the croissants mix.
"No no Hailey will get that stuff Rabbit but thank yous very much! Also...you could have just used your magics to get down Kenzie..."  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:59 pm
"I think kenzie way was more fun then just magic ,And umm how about frying the eggs" *Rabbit started to put the croissants in the oven * "Okay Rabbit well go look for bacon ,Bacon is loved by everyone " *Rabbit hurried away to look for the bacon*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:37 pm
"We're making wonderful timing on this girls! At this rate we'll all be done in no time! Hailey can't wait for the students to enjoys our food!"  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tohru_luvs_catz

Tipsy Friend

5,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 pm
"Frying the eggs? Kenzie thinks she can do that." *Kenzie grabs a clean pan and places it on the stove. She grabs an egg and then hesitates. Gently she reminds herself, you got to crack the egg gently. She lightly taps the egg till it cracks and she begins frying it.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:08 pm
Placing the finishing touches on her toast Hailey placed the plates in the correct spot and scampered off to see if any other house-elves need help.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:31 pm
"Yes we're making amazing timing " Rabbit hurried and got the croissants out of the oven and placed them on a sliver plate. "Oh i hope they do enjoy ,Would you guys like to try some?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:32 pm
Upon hearing Rabbit's question Hailey jumped slightly.

"Oh no, no we mustn't! Food is for students first and leftovers for house-elves" Hailey squeaked in alarm.

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:40 am
Rabbit was Confused "But we can't feed the students something that doesn't taste good now can we ? " Rabbit smiled slightly. "plus i made a large amount ,so we can have some too " Rabbits smiled gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:14 pm
Despite Rabbit's logical reasoning Hailey was still hesitant however she still reluctantly took a small nibble of the chocolate croissant.

"Mm this is delicious! Hailey congratulates Rabbit on a job very well done with this batch!"

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 pm
"See no harm done and thank you" smile rabbit has she saw Hailey munch on the croissants."Maybe i should make some french vanilla roast coffee "  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:02 pm
"Oh I think the teachers would appreciate that more than the students" Hailey exclaimed with a giggle.  

ApostleOfTheWind13
Crew

Sweet Gaian

Tibbers Dream

Sparkly Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:43 am
"hahaha true very true"Rabbit said with a grinned ,A look of concern speared on rabbits face "rabbits leaving to ultra music festival during march 15,16,and 17 Then she's leaving to Nicaragua till April 8,who must rabbit till about it?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games