Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 6:46 am
Oblen shrugs his shoulders. ”I don’t know… my hand don’t really have a brain and need to eat or drink… and all that.”  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:36 am
Mira rolled her eyes and sighed slightly "Okay, okay.Then you figure it out."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:28 pm
Oblen watched the cat bite at his hand. He shrugs his shoulders. "... maybe it thinks my hand's food?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:54 pm
Mira rolled her eyes "He just ate and didn't even finish his food.SO I doubt he's hungry."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:51 pm
Oblen shrugs. ”Uh… perhaps my hand is it’s desert?”  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:29 am
((sorry it's taken so long to post))

Mira shook her head slightly "I don't think that's it...Like I said.I think he's just playing."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 am
((It's fine, stuff happens.))

Oblen shrugs. "Ok then... I'll just assume--" Oblen's eyes open wider slightly before looking down to find the cat now licking the hand a bit. He smiles before moving the hand back slightly, assuming the cat's done playing or whatever and wants to be petted... only to find the cat pounce back at the hand and proceeds to continue it's assault of the hand. Oblen raises an eyebrow. "It tricked me." He said before chuckling. "Ah, guess it's smart enough to know it's a hand, I guess." He said as he wiggles his fingers to cause the cat to attack the hand more aggressively.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 am
Mira chuckled and shook her head "I guess so." She picked up Shadow's bowl and started to wash it out.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:16 am
Oblen looks up to Mira, thinking for a moment before asking "So, what... what do you see in me that nobody else is seeing?... why am I viewed as an outcast?" He asked suddenly, as if it's been on his mind for awhile... which it has been.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:54 am
Mira froze for a moment before turning off the sink.Grabbing a towel, she started to dry off the bowl "I can see that you aren't really as creepy and mean as people make your kind out to be.." She smiled slightly "Your kindness is really what got to me though...And as for why your an outcast, I don't know."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:34 pm
Oblen nods slightly before asking "So... who said that I was... bad?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 12:51 pm
Mira shrugged slightly "The police...The Angels, I didn't didn't use the word bad.I said creepy and mean."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:16 pm
Oblen smirks. ”Well, yeah, the angels are basically there to hate every single damn demon basically… never to give any chance at change, sure they say they’re there to serve and protect those willing to do good… but they themselves are racist… and the police… they are even more judgmental…” He looks down and sighs. ”Impossible to obtain any peace whatsoever as a demon… no matter how much I try… not living… not dead…” He shrugs his shoulders. ”No doubt your one to go to heaven… your nice and part angel… me… I have no chance at heaven… no, nobody wants a demon in heaven… apparently it’s just a race that’s never meant to see the ‘pearly gates’.” He said before putting on a fake smile in an attempt not to seem any more saddened, though he now felt an odd, but familar emptiness inside him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 pm
Mira set the bowl on the counter, turned around and walked up to Oblen.Wrapping her arms around his waist she sighed slightly "You know..You shouldn't take everything everyone says to heart..And I highly doubt I'll ever see the 'pearly gates'.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:38 am
Oblen nods, feeling comforted a bit by Mira. ”… I know… it’s a little weakness of mine…” He said before looking to Mira ask ”Why not?...”  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games