Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:52 pm
"well its okay except for the fact that i still want to fight.. Deep deep down.......... " She looked down embarrassed at her words. She looked back upto him. " But i do forgive you. I could have hanndeled you,but i forgive you." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:55 pm
"Don't worry about me. I won't get hurt. I can fight pretty good actually."  

LucianLuna

6,050 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:03 pm
She smiled at the angel. "Good to hear. So what brings you hear?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:10 am
At that time, a small, timid Neko girl was led into the market, her ears flat against her head and her tail wrapped around her skimpy outfit. She was led into the cage next to Ishuri's where she shrunk frightened to the furthest corner, watching the guards that advanced on her with the same evil gleam she had seen in many men's eyes before in their eyes. Ishuri noticed the guards, standing up as he unwrapped the chain from around the dead guards, swirling it around his head.

"Don't make me kill you as well, you pathetic creatures." he snarled. The guards decided it was not worth the risk, leaving Yuki's cage, shutting it behind them as they picked up their dead co-workers, glaring at Ishuri. Yuki sat crying silently in the corner of her cage.  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:15 am
Mage went over to Ishuri. ' You might be scareing her." She said slightly. She toouched the arm holding the chains. " remember to stay calm." She whispered very lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:22 am
Ishuri nodded, swirling the chains, flicking them slightly so that they coiled around his own arm. He put his arm down, gathering the coils in his hand before gently placing them down on the ground. He sat down on the ground, looking up at Mage.

"I know. I just couldn't let them do anything to her."

Yuki looked over her knees at Mage and Ishuri, her long hair making sure her eyes couldn't be seen.  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:25 am
She smiled." I know. I wouldn't have either." She smiled, and sat downon the ground in front of him.
She looked over at Yuki and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:46 am
Yuki looked up at the rabbit girl. She felt she could be trusted, but the dragon type creature scared her. She hugged her knees tighter, watching the two.

Ishuri looked across at Yuki, a friendly smile on his face. He noticed how tense she seemed, so he bowed to her slightly. Yuki's cheeks went slightly red as she lost control of her emotions, the trauma of moving to this new place exhausting her. She hid her face again, embarrassed.  

StarShineFox

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:27 pm
Mage bent the bars of the cage slightly. She crawled through a little,and Layed ehr head down on the ground. " Here." She said entending her amrs to Yuki. " It used to comfort me when i was put in the slave places. I was born into it." She smiled at her handing her the rabbit she used to hold.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:24 pm
→Ӊaӄumą←

User Image

Do you ever feel already buried deep?
6 feet under screams but no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you

Hakuma leaned against the back of her cage, her head turning every once in a while as she watched people come and go. Her small smile never faltered and her tail continued to twitch. Her ears were perked and she hoped she looked agreeable. Every once in a while the bell collar on her neck would chime when she would turn her head quickly, but so far no one really looked at her.

Maybe your reason why all the doors are closed
So you could open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know

Malzy_Mayhem

CthuluDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:29 pm
Lady Jisana came into the caged area sneakily. She viewed the slaves from beneath her hooded cloak, her hands being the only parts anyone could see of her. The Lady stopped to view a few who looked promising but quickly passed by. She finally came to a stop in front of a few cages and eyed all the goods. Crossing her arms, she turned about, searching, making the cloak swish and sigh with her movements. "Hmmm hmmm hmmm, need some meat, now which little pig should I take?" Lady Jisana's voice was like music, clear and concise but rising and falling with sharp emotion.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:33 pm
Mage's ear twitched as she looked back. She back up into the cage she had been in a bent the bar to Yuki's cage back. She quickly became alret,and leaned against the wall.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

CthuluDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:01 pm
She bent to look into one of the cages. "And who might you be?" She pointed at the girl who seemed to be trying to hide. "Come here so I can look at you." Lady Jisana crooked a finger at the girl, beckoning with a cool voice to her. "No need to be scared."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm
Mage looked around wondering if it was her the woman was talking to. She stood up, and walked over to the bars of Ishuri's cage.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

CthuluDreamer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:17 pm
Lady Jisana looked over the girl who had come to the cage's bars. "Ah, see there, no problem." Her eyes looked the girl over, the venom colored depths taking her in. "Spin around for me." She added on the end. "And your name girl."  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games