Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iamWanderlust626

Spirited Elder

8,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

ѕecond year / gryғғιndor/ ѕιngle / нalғ-вlood

User Image

With: Yvette . .

"Aye, 'm summer was fine,"Quihn said, yet again, to Yvette as he leaned his elbow onto the table and rested his head on his fist. It had been filled with things he had done every summer for all of his life -- climbing trees and cliffs, training and riding horses, getting into trouble for not doing chores.. In truth? It had been very boring in comparison to school at Hogwarts."Nothin out 'f th' ord'n'ry.."Flicking his eyes all up and down the table of Gruffindors, Quihn found himself wondering if anything "out of the ordinary" would happen this year in school. Last year there had been mysterious events which had petrified students for days. Or had it been weeks? The great thing about attending Hogwarts was that time seemed to pass by very quickly. More quickly than Quihn cared to enjoy.

As he listened to the babble of his surrounding housemates, Quihnan felt an odd tickle on the top of his head.. like something had brushed his hair and come to rest on it. Moving his eyes to look up, he reached slowly to grab what felt like a piece of parchment and put it in front of him with a tilts of his head and a curious frown. When he opened it, he let a small smile twist the side of his mouth.. But he couldn't keep the furrow out of his brows. It was kinda silly that she would pass him a note here and now. After all, they were bound to share some classes together. Was she feeling like she needed to make sure they were still friends, or something? Because of course they could meet up, at any point. Just because they weren't housemates like he and Yvette didn't mean they couldn't hang out.

Twisting in his seat to look toward the Hufflepuff table, Quihn spots Nessa through the bustle and catches her eyes. Giving a thumbs up in agreement to her suggestion, he grins and nods before turning to look back at Yvette with a raised brow.
                                          "Wh't classes 'r yew takin', this year?"

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 4:32 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihn Montgomery

User Image

Smiling with an amused expression at the flying note, Yvette waited for Quihn to read it and respond before answering his question. "Let's see.. Well, I'll just be continuing my elective classes along with the same core classes that everyone takes. So I'll be taking all the same subjects as you, plus Study of Ancient Runes, Healing, Care of Magical Creatures, and Wandlore Studies." She grinned slightly, excited for her classes this year. She had really enjoyed them last year, and she couldn't wait to continue. "What sort of electives will you want to take next year, Quihn?"

User Image

o White-Raven o

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image 

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

But I know that, I was put here, to fight Vikings, in the cold war, 
                                                                            with my arms out, in the front lines, singing, “Dare me. Dare me.”

Steffi stomped into the great hall, looking more than annoyed. Although she loved Crash dearly, his sudden appearance had basically ruined her and Luke's plan to talk, and for once the boy had actually agreed to talk. She glared at anyone who passed within her vision and stumbled into a spot at the table. Huffing almost silently, she slouched over in her seat and picked up her knife.

Liethe fingers curled around the handle of the instrument and she began carving random nonsensical letters and symbols into the wood. If anything, it helped her calm down, but more than that, it was something to pass her time with until she was able to get Luke alone and scream at him and his idiocy. How could one boy piss her off so much, and yet she still wanted him around? It was more than stupid and she hated it and she hated all these weird emotions and she hated Luke!

No that was a lie. She could never hate Luke. Not even when he was an idiotic, obnoxious, cowardly douche bag. She still could not hate the stupid idgit.... because he was her idgit and that wasn't changing no matter what he said. And she had kissed him for God's sake. She had put herself on the line for that boy and she wasn't about to let him run off just because he was a little scared.

I hope they hurt you. I hope they scar you. I hope they heal you. 
                                                                            You’ve got to weigh your
                                                                            wars make sure you’re not fighting for nothing

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:30 pm
User ImageUser Image

╬ Single ╬ Triplet ╬ Emotionally Damaged ╬

T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

ΦΦΦΦΦ ι ρяøмιṡε τнε τяυτн...

Rei walked sullenly to the Gryffindor table. He was still more than upset about his cat. He couldn't believe his sister would do....that to his cat. It had been horrifying when he'd walked up and found her there, knife in hand, blood everywhere. He shuddered just thinking about it. Blue eyes lifted suddenly as the thought shot into his head. He scanned the Great hall quickly but could find no sign of his sister. Where was she? She had to be somewhere in the castle. That much he knew... but she was most definitely no in the great hall, and his 'oh god no' senses were tingling.

Before he even sat down, he was turning around and running off towards the entrance to the great hall. As he moved, he bumped into the back of some girl sitting at the table. If he thought about it he was pretty sure her name was Yvette, but he didn't have time to think. He was in full on panic mode. He just knew his sister was up to nothing good. He was practically hyperventilation now, and he hadn't even gotten past the Gryffindor table. As he ran, his foot snagged on his other foot and he plummeted to the ground face first.

...вυτ ρяøмιṡεṡ αяε ℓιεs ΦΦΦΦΦ

T h e p a s t c a n h u r t b u t y o u c a n e i t h e r r u n f r o m i t o r l e a r n f r o m i t

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:29 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria bit her bottom lip when the Sorting Hat spoke. It seemed to be down between two houses, and he had trouble deciding which to put her in. On one hand, she would rather be placed in Slytherin. After all, according to Veronica, Gryffindor came in last place for the Quidditch Cup last year. The girl definitely wanted to try out for quidditch this year as well as not be on a losing team. On the other hand, Gryffindor did have a better reputation, and her mum was in Gryffindor when she went to Hogwarts. It was between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and Alexandria had absolutely no say in it. Although she wouldn't even know which one she would choose, she still didn't like the fact that she had no control in what happened next. The girl shut her eyes tightly, waiting for the hat to sort her. Dark brown eyes snapped open as "Gryffindor!" was shouted from over top of her head. Immediately, the eleven year old took the hat off and made her way towards the table of lions who roared in cheers and applause. As Alexandria walked towards the table, a sly smile stretched on her lips. In all honesty, it felt great having so many older students cheering for her. I could get used to this, she thought. However, this probably wouldn't happen too often. Not unless she made the Quidditch team and won. Her smile faltered into a straight line, and she thought about what the sorting hat said. Gryffindor'll bring out the potential in me? she asked herself, scrunching her nose and eyebrows in confusion. What could that possibly mean?

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image
~Yvette Tarot~

Gryffindor/Fourth Year/Single/Pureblood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

With: Quihn Montgomery

User Image

As she was waiting for Quihn to reply, she felt a sudden bump as some guy she didn't really know bumped into her, and she frowned. He didn't even pause to apologize, and before she knew it, he was tripping over his feet. "Hey!" she called out, trying to get his attention. "What the heck is wrong with you? You could at least watch where you're going." The guy looked like he was panicking about something, but what, only God knew.

User Image

o White-Raven o
XxXDevil-Chan

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:00 am
User Image
User Image

You can go the distance
You can run the mile
You can walk straight through hell with a smile

Fourth YearBeaterGryffindorSingle

Standing in the hall of fame
And the world's gonna know your name
'Cause you burn with the brightest flame
And the world's gonna know your name
And you'll be on the walls of the hall of fame

Tevye was exited to be back he could already feel the butterflies in his stomach when he gets to play quidditch again or maybe it was his stomach growling when was the food going to come again. He shook his head no he had to focuses on the tryouts. He had not played the last two years and he needed to get back in action soon or he would go crazy.

You could be the hero
You could get the gold
Breaking all the records they thought never could be broke

{Out of Character:}

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:04 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

A strained cough cleared his throat as he stepped under the enchanted starry ceiling and glanced down the rows of tables. His Gryffindor robes hung a little too loose, almost two sizes too big for him. He almost didn’t even want to go join his housemates at the table. The carriage ride up here had been… weird, to say the least. There was this certain tension he didn’t understand, he was starting to wonder if Steffi and Luke had gotten into a fight. But then, why would they sit together? It made no sense to the American, as far as he knew, it was probably just some weird British quirk that he’d never understand.

Either way, he wasn’t about to make the same mistake twice, and sit next to them again. That would just be too weird. He huffed a small sigh, tucked his skateboard under his arm and moved with the rest of the crowd of upperclassmen that had yet to make it to the table. Just then, a whirring blur had stumbled from the table and landed right on his face. Crash blinked, almost unsure of what to do as he took a quick side step to avoid being narrowly hit and knocked down to the ground. Idly deciding he didn’t want to be in the middle of whatever just happened, he took a seat at the table and acted like nothing had happened.

Hey, at least he wasn’t advertising this boys shame and humility, right?

”Heya bros,” he waved and greeted no one and everyone at once.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Gryffindor Table
With his Housemates
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image  

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:43 am
Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while
You can never say never
While we don't know when

User Image
Tobias Philemon Walsh
- Halfblood Gryffindor - Second Year - Twin -
[feeling: content] [thinking: everything's the same as usual] [with: Darren and Ashley] [at: Gryffindor Table]

Things were the same as usual at the Gryffindor Table, Toby reflected. That older kid Keith was fooling around, asking his stupid name question, Ronna was getting annoyed about it, people were loud, obnoxious, and wild. Just the way he liked it. He took a seat next to Darren and nodded to the firstie, who's name was Ashley. "Hey Darren. Hi, Ash, right? I'm Toby. Second year."

Younger now than we were before.

Rawwry

Sir Spazalots

But time and time again
Younger now than we were before
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
We're falling apart and coming together
Again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together
Pull it together, together again

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:11 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

Oh Alex, the first year, was sorted in Gryffindor in the end. That is find of funny.

➳ ➳ ➳

"Crash," Ronna called from down the table some with a smile. She noticed that his robes were a bit too big for him and wondered if they didn't have his size in the second hand robe shop-she had lucked out.

"Come down here," She said with a wave. "I was just telling David about how with my brilliant budgeting I managed to score a second hand broom. It should arrive before Quidditch try outs..." She paused with a frown, "Of course I worry with all the interest in the beater position."

First of all she was more than happy to see Crash and second maybe the ghost would move on. Last year she nearly had a heart attack when Nearless Headless Nick showed up and she had known ghosts existed, at least read about them some.

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 am
User Image
    Do you really wanna be like them?
      Do you really wanna be another trend?
        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
          Cause I don't ever wanna
            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke sat down next to Steffi, wondering at what he might be able to do. He'd really screwed this thing up, hadn't he? It wasn't like he wanted to screw this up. Then again, he was kind of good at that. The prankster, messing up his own life like he messed up others. He looked over at Steffi, knowing that he probably couldn't make up for how he'd acted to her. "Steffi, I'm sorry. I, well, I've been a prat to you all summer. I didn't mean to be. I also know that just saying that doesn't make up for it, but...." He dropped his head into his arms, Ugh, this was terrible, wasn't it? He wasn't good at apologizing. He'd never had to before, not really. Not with the fact he'd always done what he'd wanted.

When he heard the name Borson, he looked up. Well, there was Del Rey. He'd moved in over the summer, and well, he wasn't bad for a cousin. A little eccentric, but then again, given the rest of his family, it wasn't a surprise. He clapped loudly for the younger boy when he was sorted, actually glad that Del Rey had been sorted into Hufflepuff. Well, at least that meant he didn't have to worry about pranking him now. That would have happened had Del been sorted into Gryffindor. Which probably wouldn't win him any points from him, to be sure.

User Image
State: Feeling like mud
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:26 am
They said all teenagers scare the living s h i t out of me
They could care less as long as someone'll bleed
So darken your clothes or strike a violent pose
Maybe they'll leave you alone, but not me

The boys and girls in the clique
The awful names that they stick
You're never gonna fit in much, kid
But if you're troubled and hurt

What you got under your shirt
Will make them pay for the things that they did

Christian Barrett

User Image

Crash
Third Year Gryffindor

”Hey Ronna,” he greeted her with a crooked smile on his lips. She was a small ways down the table, so he stood from his seat and meandered towards her and the group of discussing quidditch, where he slide into a seat next to her and propped his skateboard in his lap. ”Hey David.” He greeted now that he was with them. ”Oya? That’s cool, I hope you make it on. I was thinking about trying out for keeper this year, too, actually. Maybe I’ll get reserve, and I can see ya’ll more often.”

It’s not like he ever really counted class time, he hardly paid attention. Hell, he was usually sleeping in the back of the class, if he wasn’t chatting it up with someone. ”Try outs are in like a week, right? I hope I don’t oversleep through it.” He laughed, ruffled the back of his hair and then tried to comb it back down with his fingers.

”These sortings feel like they take longer every year, I wonder how the sixth and seventh years are feeling right about now.” Glancing around, his chocolate eyes didn’t spot too many upperclassmen, but those that were there looked ready to go. But, they were Gryffindors, it was in their nature to be impatient, right?

”Anyway, how’s the fresh meat? We get a lot of firsties? Or is Hufflepuff taking them all, again?” He blinked and darted his gaze between David and Ronna. ”Cool earrings, by the way, Batman right?” He smirked. He really should have stolen that kids DC comics when he had the chance.

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
Height: 5 ft 4½ in Weight: 125lbs Age: 12
Gryffindor Table
With his Housemates
Gryffindor Pride
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image User Image

mc2
murruelecreuset

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:40 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Uniform]
Company: Gryffindors

➳ ➳ ➳

I am actually kind of embarrassed he noticed such a small details like my earrings.

➳ ➳ ➳

She glanced away a bit embarrassed about the comment on her earrings and said, "Yeah, Dad got them for me a couple years ago for a birthday... and then we got into this long discussion about how whether a vigilante would really help crime or not."

She glanced back and said, "I'm just hoping to make reserve again like last year. There are so many upperclassmen on the team. Of course I did get to put a few minutes on the field last year." She smiled, "And just set an alarm or something. I bet I could convince David to wake you up. You totally should try out. It would be fun. I'd love to see you around more. And I don't think the competition is quite so tough for keeper though there is Minn who played all year as keeper."

"And since this is the first sorting I haven't actually been the one sorted, I wouldn't know," she said with a shrug. "And actually, if you had gotten here on time and been paying attention you would notice that Gryffindor is getting a ton of people this year. Ravenclaw has gotten a handful too. Not much for either Hufflepuff or Slytherin though."

User Image

Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:02 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
So she ran away in her sleep
Dreamed of para- para- paradise
Every time she closed her eyes

User Image
User Image

WearingWhere: Great Hall~Gryffindor TableWith: EveryoneThinking: YAY!!!!OOC

·» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Tanya waved to all those that gave her greeting her smile still bright before she went back to the sorting waiting for her friends. She clapped happily when Elsie joined the Hufflepuff table, knowing her shy but nice friend would do well in that house. However when Echo was sorted into Ravenclaw along with his sister she could only roll her eyes and giggle to herself as she applauded his sorting and when she thought she caught his eyes waved to him across the room thinking it was because she was one of her first friends. Honest! Soon Tanya returned her awareness back to the Gryffindor table and felt herself twisting herself this way and that trying to follow the conversation her cinnamon brown eyes wide. "Is it always like this and how do you get used to it?" she asked slightly in awe to the older girl next to her, Caitlin she thinks. The most conversation she had at the dinner table was commandeered either by herself or her Aunt Fiona.
Rawwry

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Life goes on
It gets so heavy
The wheel breaks the butterfly
Every tear, a waterfall
In the night, the stormy night
She closed her eyes
In the night, the stormy night
Away she'd fly.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:16 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Eleven year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: TBA{|}Mood: Happy

Robin awaited his sorting and when the hat yelled, everyone from one table seemed to be happier than the rest; so that must've been the place he was to go. He showed no indecisiveness whatsoever and it would've been a tad embarrassing if he went to the wrong table, but it ended up that he indeed did not. He took a seat, looking around and surveying his surroundings. There were quite a few people in his new...house? These people seemed to be...just like him? It seemed the hat placed him based off his personality. That meant these people had to be somewhat like him, though not fully. Despite the thought of having to make new friends definitely bothered him, he thought it would be a difficult but very fun thing to do.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games