Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Digital Static

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:18 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

Amory could tell that he was proud of his father. She was a little surprised that his dad was a Gryffindor, but it was actually common for one parent to be from a different house than their children and even siblings. "So that's where you get it from then, huh? I bet that your game of keep away was fun then." She shifted a little where she sat, getting tired of her current position. She wondered which traits she had that were the same as her parents. She hadn't tried dueling, since first years hadn't been allowed last year, so she wasn't sure if she followed in her Uncle's and Father's footsteps in that regard or what her mother was good at. "Are you and your dad close?" She hadn't expected the question to come out of her mouth. It was one she had just thought of and after hearing herself ask it found it sounding rather prying. At the same time, he seemed more open this year than last to talking. It seemed easier.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:28 pm
User Image

Leon Stone | PurE-BlooD| Unsorted
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image"Love is bullsh*t. Emotion is bulls*it. I am a rock..."

--» As fast as he had sat down and the hat touched what seemed like a single hair on his head, the name Slytherin was called out and he was dismissed. He blinked several times before he stood up and walked away from the seat "Well, that seems pretty legit..." He walked to the table that was the gathering grounds for the house that he would call his own for the coming years. There were so many different students, most were noted for being second years and up for the simple fact that they either looked older or he didn't remember glancing at them on the ride over.

He would take a seat down next to a black haired girl and once more, crossed his arms as he laid his head down onto them with his attention on the black haired girl.
"......"

With: Students/People
Wearing: School Robes
Where: Great Hall -> Sorting Hat
"...I'm a jerk. I'm an uncaring @sshole and proud of it.”."

IceGrayWolf
Serafina Elizabeth Lancaster

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Obsessive Bibliophile

9,800 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image
Edajin Tarot

Slytherin/Third Year/Single/Half-blood/Wearing

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edajin's brow twitched when he heard the question. He hadn't expected to be asked something like that.. Were they? He had only met his father two years ago, and only spent the summers with him out of that time. Three seasons really wasn't a large amount of time to say that you were close with someone. But, he supposed that all things considered, he did share a certain bond with his father. "I suppose," he said nonchalantly, as if he wasn't certain if what he felt could directly correlate to the girl's question. Such things were still new to him, he supposed.

With: Amory

Brianna_Locke

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image

Amory Goodwin

User Image

Second Year ~~~~ Slytherin House ~~~~~ Twelve Years Old ~~~~Slytherin Tryouts

User Image

We fear rejection..
Prize attention..
Crave affection..
Dream, dream, dream of perfection..

The time that it took for Edajin to answer probably wasn't long, but considering Amory hadn't truly meant to ask the question it felt like awhile. To her surprise, however, he answered despite it sounding as though he wasn't certain of it himself. That was OK with Amory, it was an answer and probably a very honest one. She gave a small nod. "I was pretty close with my father too," She said, figuring she'd offer something in return for the awkward question. While she was proud of her father, she didn't often like talking about why he was no longer around anymore. She had never minded explaining what had happened to her mother mostly because she had never really known her, but in the past few years she disliked the topic of either. Amory didn't want to feel like she was some tragic story. She wasn't. She looked over at the sorting again, wondering if it was over yet or not.

Salt and Swear
I am up to no good
Get out now, if I
were you I would

User Image

x-Phoenix Phyre-x

Digital Static

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:13 pm
User Image
Fourth Year Slytherin Pureblood Single

User Image

Feeling : Nervous
Thoughts : I hope he doesn't hate me or anything...
Doing : Welcoming
Where : Slytherin Table
With : Leon

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Some minutes after her continued daze, Serafina felt someone sit beside her. She raised her head and took a glance to whoever sat. ….. This is her moment! She can make friends! But what if they would fool her again….. She mentally slapped herself and turned her head to the male. She blinked at first. And a couple of times at that. “Hi,” she greeted, giving him a soft smile. “Leon, right? Yeah, hi, I’m Serafina Lancaster, a fourth year. Welcome to Slytherin.” And, to her surprise, while she was day dreaming she was actually paying attention to the sorting. In her mind, she thanks her great memory deeply. In that moment, she had actually remembered the names of the first years, as well as their new houses.

But still, she hoped that she didn’t look creepy….

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies: Hallo. Just one thing though. Please put your quotes in spoilers for it is in the rules. The code is in the spoiler below. Sorry for the inconvenience. >.<

Leon_Redir

[spoiler] [quote="username"] [/quote] [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 am
User Image

Leon Stone | קยгє-๒l๏๏๔| ㄅレㄚ₮サ∑Яⅰи

--» He had kept his silence whilst they stared at one another. She seemed to come around and take notice of him but there was still silence. She blinked...a bit more than normal which caused a brow to raise. He wasn't sure if sitting near this one was such a good idea till she finally spoke and a small greeting at that to which he would raise a hand in his own greeting. A fourth year by the name of Serafina Lancaster and she even pulled his own name out of her mouth so he didn't feel the need to repeat it.

"Fourth year huh? So, what kind of classes are you taking?" Surely he would be able to get a head start on some things, what classes would be the easiest to glide through, possibly even get some notes or information from things she might have already gone through herself. Added to that, it was better than trying to listen to the still on goings of the sorting. His purpose had come and gone and he wasn't about to try and keep up with any names that he wasn't going to have to remember.

With: Other students -> Serafina
Where: Great Hall -> Slytherin Table

IceGrayWolf

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:50 am
User Image

User Image

Thoughts : Acting weird is like a default mechanism for me... I wonder why....
Doing : Explaining?
With : Leon, Slytherins

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

And by the looks of the first year, Serafina could say that she pretty much failed at making herself look less weird. Crud. She huffed a breath and squared her shoulders, wanting to make herself look older…. And probably more responsible. Oookay. She got this. She nodded when he repeated that she was a fourth year. Then blinked again at his questions. Electives? He’s asking for his electives? When he’s just a firstie? Her questions made herself furrow her brows. “A lot. Definitely a lot. But it’s fun, nevertheless,” she nodded before biting her lip. “Well I’ve taken particular interest in Alchemy, Healing, Wizard Law and Cooking with Magic—since you know I’m a girl—and maybe World Studies. And that’s just about half of the Electives I took,” she sighed, remembering how many assignments were given because of her 11 electives. And not to mention the core classes! It sucked the life out of her. But now she knows how it works and is therefore confident that she would survive easier compared to last year. ”I also attend Ancient Studies, Art, Care for Magical Creatures, Muggle Music—since I find it interesting—Music, and Wandless Magic,” she continued. The fourth year smiled happily at the younger one. And hoped that he wouldn't find her weird anymore...

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

Leon_Redir

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Darius was stressed, he was tapping his fingers on the table. "A bloody sodding prefect." He muttered to himself. He looked over to the ravenclaw table to look for Ver. There was proof the world was not fare. He made prefect wile she did not. He could not take it he needed to go talk to her but these damned sortings where still going on. He sighed and looked down the table how was he going to survive this year.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:30 am
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

𝔇mitri 𝕲rigori 𝔎amenev
я никому не уступлю
of house Slytherin ___________ Twelve Years Old
Second Year

User Image

Dmitri’s tired eyes glowered under the twinkling stars of the enchanted ceiling, the Great Hall was wrapped up like a bow, ready and waiting for the new year and each and every little life that gave breath to this castle. But he, he was too tired to care. Or at least, he had to look like it. He sniffled his nose, bundled himself tight in his emerald robes and found a secluded place to take a seat. While he waited, he kept his head low and leaned against the table with a slouched posture. His scratchy throat coughed, if only for the added emphasis. He wanted to look miserable, so he had to be miserable… It was the only way.

”I do not be feeling so well,” he moaned to no one and nothing in particular, other than to whine just to whine. He felt weird just to say it, it wasn’t something he was normally accustomed too. But he wasn’t sure how to deliberate this new mission, should he inquire about the path to the Hospital Wing? He already knew where it was, everyone did, after last year. Should he ask a prefect for leave of the Sorting Feast? Or would it even matter?

He blinked and shrugged, forced another cough or two with his croaking voice and excused himself from no one in particular. His robes flurried around his heels as he embarked on his way to the Hospital Wing. The nurse would have what he needed.

[Exit Feast to Hospital Wing]

We’re never who we say we are.
                          1.5m (5ft) and 45kg (98lbs)

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 7:28 am
The Lovely Ice Queen~
R U N E☬☬ S Y B I L

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe sits in her corner, singing herself to sleep~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWrapped in all of the promises that no-one seems to keep
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe no longer cries to herself, no tears left to wash away~
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJust diaries of empty pages, feelings gone astray~.

But she will sing~! Till everything BURNS~
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxOne's Lust for Knowledge is never satiated.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Rune walked towards the table that she had been assigned too, so… she was to be in the house of the Serpent huh? She wouldn’t second guess the mindreading hats decision as apparently this was the purpose for what it was created for so she would throw it a bone (so to speak). After the hat was removed she made her way towards the table that had been making so much noise when the Hat called out her new ‘allegiance’. Once she was off the stool and under the colours of the Slytherin table, the enchantments of her school uniform kicked in and slowly twisted into the Silver and Emerald that she would be wearing for the rest of her time here. Rune walked past most of the other students, most where from past years, though there were a small, but growing number of them that were first years. Rune found a quieter spot not too far from Hayden Hellington, she didn’t sit too close to her… the woman look like she was having a really bad day… but she was close enough to cash in that pissed mist that the girl was emanating. There, she would hopefully not be bothered by people while she settled in. She placed her elbows on the table, interlocking her fingers and resting her face close by. She rested her chin in her thumbs while her other fingers crossed under her nose.

Rune continued to listen as things went on, though she pretended not to be listening she scanned the table for bits and pieces of conversation, more out of a fleeting curiosity than any sort of real interest in the topics that were going around. She supposed that it was just as good a thing as any to do while she waited to eat and then likely be shown to her room. Rune seemed to mirror the same disinterest as Hayden when it came to the goings on and what was going on around her. Rune closed her eyes after a few more minutes and decided to just listen to the ramblings going on, trying to hear what the hat was saying through the soft murmur of the nearby crowds. She was trying to get a feeling for the other houses that were there by what the hat was saying and the people that were being shipped off. She was starting to get a hazy picture of what the Houses: Ravenclaw seemed to be for the intelligent, Gryffindor seemed to be for the boisterous and foolish… she wasn’t quite sure what the Hufflepuff house was like… but hers seemed to be for the Ambitious among them.
Interesting.
Though she was curious about the natures of those in the other tables and what their houses represented, she had no real desire to go and find out personally. Hell, she didn’t even care that much about her own house, she just wanted to get on with her studies and learning. All she could do now, she supposed, was wait for the feast to start, then for the year to begin.

House of: Slytherin - 1st year
Thoughts:
Feelings: Stoic and slightly bored.
Theme music: Ice runs in my veins

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhile everyone SCREAMS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBurning their lies, burning my dreams
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAll of this hate, all of this pain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI’ll burn it all down while my anger reins

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:27 am
I can see, when you stay low nothing happens
Does it feel right?
Late at night, things I thought I put behind me
Haunt my mind
I just know there's no escape
Once it sets its eyes on you
But I won't run, I have to stare it in the eyes
Stand my ground, I won't give in

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED
PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SIXTH YEAR PREFECT
User Image
Though this might just be the ending: Troubled | Of the life I held so dear: The summer was so normal... | I won't run: Damien | There's no turning back from here: Slytherin Table

Marina tapped a finger slowly on the smooth surface of the table, really ready for the Sorting to be over. There were a whole lot of new Gryffindors this year. She couldn't decide if that was good or bad. Her brown eyes narrowed at the two first years with the air of smugness and conceit momentarily, but she just sighed as Damien whispered in her ear. "Good grief, one of them just pulled the last name card. He's a third, apparently," she muttered with a dry little laugh. "And... now they're talking about revenge." Two eleven year olds were discussing revenge in front of a good number of Slytherins who were probably all secretly eavesdropping on them. She rolled her eyes. "I think they fancy themselves dangerous. Oh well. Let Eretria handle them if they get too carried away. I'm too hungry to bother with scolding children." She looked up and down the rest of the table. That prissy second year with the china doll features... Hanna or Hazel or something like that, looked extremely annoyed for some reason, but just sat perfectly still and glared. Well then. Moving on. Two third years were having a perfectly friendly, normal conversation, which initially made her suspicious, because Slytherins didn't have normal, friendly conversations with each other. But then she realized they were talking about testing potions, and how the boy had tested one of his own father. Okay. That made sense for two snakes to be discussing now. The boy she recognized from the station, who had gotten upset at some girl who had bumped into him, made some moan about feeling ill, and left before she could even say anything. He really should have asked permission, she thought, frowning, but let him go. She wasn't going to harass a sick kid over not asking if he could go to the infirmary. What was that boy's name, anyways? He had a European accent, though she couldn't place it. Not French. She would have recognized that. Russian, maybe?

A hero is one who knows how to hang on just one minute longer

Cara MiaKitty

No more denying, I've got to face it
Won't close my eyes and hide the truth inside
If I don't make it, someone else will
Stand my ground
It's all around, getting stronger
Coming closer, into my world
I can feel that it's time for me to face it
Can I take it?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:42 am
User Image
Ellie Lynch
qυιεт ρεσρℓε нαvε тнε ℓσυ∂εsт мιи∂s αи∂ συɢнт тσ вε ωαтcнε∂
Slytherin↬First Year↬Pure-Blood↬Clothing

───────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ellie made her way to the Slytherin table, feeling rather proud of herself. She sat at an opening and glanced at the faces around her. They certainly weren't the most welcoming group, but she knew they would make sure she was able to reach her goals. She hoped, despite her house, the ones she shared a boat with would still be her friends, as it was always helpful to know people in the other houses.
───────────────────────────────────────────────────  

Sukoshi Doku

Beloved Hunter

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:51 am
User ImageUser Image 

ஐ Pureblood ஐ Sixth Year ஐ Single ஐ

So after all this ҭเ๓є you're still so ๒ℓเи∂!ஐ   
                                                        Thought I was ұ๏ยгร You must have gone and ℓøรҭyour ๓เи∂!ஐ   
                                                        I ҭøøк it all there's иøҭђเиﻮ left to ҭคкє!

Michelle slid silently into the great hall. Her boots hit hte ground in a quiet tap tap rhythm as she made her way over to her table. She slithered past all the quirky little first years who thought they knew so much. They were so stupid, talking so openly about things. Didn't they know that in the house of snakes everyone was listening and everyone remembered what they heard? She smirked and stole a seat at the table without ever saying a word. What was there to say. There was no one of interest for her to speak too. Tay was long gone and all these boring little Slytherins with their pure blood thoughts scalded into their brains. They had no thoughts for themselves. How could they ever be interesting? Silver eyes flowed over all the first years.

Oh no... the interesting ones would come to her. Because the interesting ones would want to know about the girl with the stony eyes that peered into their souls. So she waited curiously. She waited to see if any of them could be as interesting as she hoped. As she waited she spun the rings on her fingers. One was her father's family ring, passed down through generations. She was the oldest. She was his true love's only child and so she got his ring. It twisted around her finger fluidly, the green gem flashing in the candle light. Her other rings were one from her mother's things that she had taken. Silver with the head of 2 snakes. And the last one a simple snake wound around her finger, stolen from her aunt.

Nothing's ςђคиﻮє∂, another day has ﻮøиєஐ  
                                                        Full of ℓเєร, I only told you what you ฬคиҭஐ  
                                                        You've hit the ฬคใใ, and I canҭєℓℓஐ  
                                                        Cause your ﻮเνเиﻮ in to ұøยг weakness иøฬ

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:12 pm
User Image

Leon Stone | קยгє-๒l๏๏๔| ㄅレㄚ₮サ∑Яⅰи

--» She began to speak about the mass amount of classes that she took during her time in Hogwarts. She seemed really into the more passive of the wizardly ways and even a bit on the brainy side from the way she named the classes off but he might have to take a class he doesn't want so he would try, not that hard, to remember at least three...maybe two of the classes she stated off. He would nod his head to acknowledge he was paying attention. "That sounds...complicated...and your a fourth year too? D@mn, way to over achieve."

He would keep his head on his rested arms still but his attention solely on the girl before him. His attention shifted for more than a standard moment to a new face...well, new to him. She obviously didn't belong with the first years but it was his first time seeing her and the most notable thing at first glance was silver...silver eyes...but just as quickly as he thought himself staring, he turned his attention back to Serafina.

"So, are there any people, student or faculty that I should be aware of or steer clear of?"

With: Other students < Serafina
Where: Great Hall < Slytherin Table

IceGrayWolf

XxXDevil-Chan
Michelle Catlin

Leon_Redir

Conversationalist

6,900 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:43 pm
User Image

User Image

Thoughts : Please, please, please understand
Doing : Explaining?
With : Leon, Slytherins

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Serafina shrugged her shoulders at his statement. “I guess it is complicated… A-and it’s just that the classes look interesting, so I took them up. And I must admit they really are,” she swallowed, remembering the hardships of attending eleven electives… The next day, when she attends a core class, she’s drained. Shadows are formed under her eyes and she barely look alive. She barely looked like the girl who enjoyed a couple of things. But then again it was just during the first week. The next week she was stronger. But she still slept over some classes… Don’t tell that to the teachers.

Later, she noticed Leon’s eyes glance beside. Slowly, she followed his gaze and her brown eyes fell on Michelle, an older student. She blinked then remembering that incident. Ugh. She shuddered then turned back to Leon. The fourth year then tilted her head to one side as she regarded his question. People to be aware of…? “It depends on your attitude towards the people. If you act positive during class or wherever you are, I guess you don’t have to worry about people hating you…” I mean, she is right, right? If you act nice you won’t have enemies. But if you act like an arse and curse out loud way too often, you’ll immediately have enemies. Even before you know it. ”But then it also depends on the person’s personality, you know. If he or she enjoys stubbornness and maybe pranks then you can act like that with them. But if they’re like, the quiet ones, then you go all nuts…. Err, they’ll just hate you.” Oh bloody hell is she even making any sense? She prayed for Leon to understand what she’s saying. Or maybe just nod. Embarrassing herself has already made Serafina an awkward snake…

`•» »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Out Of Cookies:

Leon_Redir

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games