Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:42 am
Never had much faith in love or miracles
Never wanna put my heart on the line.
But swimming in your world is something spiritual
I'm born again every time you spend the night

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle❤♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi rolled his eyes and scoffed at Bradley's supposed reasoning. "No ya goober I was talking to Anna about how nervous I felt about asking you out." he replied shaking his head in disbelief before looking to see how confused and despondent and felt bad for his light teasing. He was unprepared, however, for the sudden shift as he threw his arms around him making his smile take on a dopey charm. When he was asked if they were now together he couldn't stop his mouth from nearly shouting his words. "YES! I-I mean...o-only if you wanna cos I wanna, so...yeah?" Tobi chuckled awkwardly after his awful attempt at speech.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing
[OOC:]

Sir Spazalots

Cause you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
For too long, for too long
Yeah you make me feel like, I've been locked out of heaven
Can I just stay here?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:07 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
Daughter & Sister // Fourth Year Hufflepuff // Wearing at The Black Lakespace
CURRENTLY // single // crushing // lovingspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // No onespacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Peacefulspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING DREAMING // of being at home, sitting in a pumpking patch, sipping hot cocoa. spacespac

'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs...'

═════════════════════════════════

Adalaide watched his expression change, a strange light going in his eyes, his eyebrow cocking. Great. That just made him even cuter. Still, she smiled when he agreed to help. Surely he had to be better at sneaking around than her, right? He was hanging out on the grounds in the middle of the night, presumably because he liked sneaking around... she had a brief moment of wondering if she really wanted to go anywhere with someone who was outside at such a late hour, presumably not because he'd fallen asleep but rather because he was sneaking around for whatever reason. Then, she remembered that she was friends with Michelle, and decided it couldn't end that badly. If being friends with her had never gotten her into any trouble, she doubted this guy helping her back to her dorm would. "Hufflepuff. The dorm is down in the basement levels." She gave a small chuckle. Slytherin and Hufflepuff were probably the two best dorms to be in if you were sneaking around. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw both had Dorms on the higher floors, would have to traverse basically the entire castle, and take several staircases, to get back. She shuddered to think how easy it would be to get caught. She thanked her lucky stars that her own dorm was just a flight of stairs and a couple corridors away. She stood and smoothed her skirt, blushing again when she realized she had twigs all in her hair... great. That was sure to make a great first impression, she thought, debating whether or not to try and tug them out now. She decided against it. After all, he'd already seen them, right? She blushed harder. Of course, the first time she really notices a guy, particularly one who's actually talking to her, being nice to her, offering to help her, and she just rolled off the ground with a tree in her hair. Bloody brilliant. She started back to the castle, her back to him, trying to hide her crimson face. "Erm... I don't suppose you know where the dorm is, do you? It would, um, I mean... it would probably be easier for you to help if you did... Uh..." She had to remind herself that a lot of students were only down in the Dungeon levels for potions class, and didn't know how to navigate them. But, if he was wandering around after dark, surely he was the exploratory type?

'As they tried to teach me how to dance.'

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Diamond_Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:10 pm
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Single

Bradley smiled at Tobi, he hugged the boy and looked at him. "Oh." he said with a smile. He hugged the boy before smiling at him. He smiled as he took the photo album from Tobi. He raised his camera and snapped a picture of the pair of them. A bit awkwardly with how he held it. "Looks like I have the first picture for my album." he said with a smile.

He smiled at Tobi and slid his hand in his. We are together, then. he thought with a smile. He squeezed the boy's hand and smiled at him. "So, we are together." he said with a smile.

This is the part of me that you're
never gonna ever take away from me, no
Throw your sticks and stones
Throw your bombs and your blows
But you're not gonna break my soul
never gonna ever take away from me

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:59 pm

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsSingle♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi grinned as Bradley reached over to hug him hugging him back before blinking in surprise at the picture that was taken. Sneaky thing. He could only chuckle and blush as his hand was taken by the other's and marvel at how perfectly the hands fit together and grinning madly. "Yup, you're stuck with me." he joked leaning forward and catching him in a soft kiss before pulling back. "I've wanted ta do that for a while." Tobi admitted softly.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris frowned, thinking back to when he'd read his father's books. It was near the kitchens, well, if he was remembering correctly, that is. And Hufflepuff. If there was ever a house that his father felt was worthless, that would be the house. He remembered how his father had breathed a sigh of relief upon learning Eretria was in Slytherin and not the badger house. He ran a hand through his hair, thinking. Well, all he'd have to do is follow the scent of food, right? That should be easy enough. He didn't eat it anymore, but people at the school still did. "Down by the kitchens, right? In the basement? That shouldn't be too hard." He shoved both hands in his pockets, going to follow, then paused. Should he introduce himself? It only seemed appropriate, after all. "I'm Chris, by the way. Sorry I didn't say so earlier."

With no light to guide my way.

--------------------------
State: Curious
OOC: ...

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:08 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, I am such a brilliant bloody moron, aren't I?' spacespac

Adalaide paused to let him catch up, realizing she'd asked for his help and sort of taken off. She was just so embarrassed! But, she did, in all honesty, really need his help getting back. She was certain that she'd get caught on her own, she had no idea how to be sneaky or anything like that. She blushed again when he apologized for not introducing himself. She hadn't, either, she'd been too busy panicking about the fact that she was out after bedtime, and the thinking about how cute he was and being curious as to why she'd never seen him before. It was pretty rude of her to have asked for his help and not given her name; her mother would have a fit. "Uh, I'm Ada. Adalaide, I mean, Ada is just short. For my name, I mean." She scowled a bit, hoping that he couldn't see her blush in the dark. Bloody brilliant, just go off rambling again. That's totally the impression you want to make. Ada's lack of social grace had never really troubled her so much as it did right now. She'd been embarrassed before by her inability to really communicate with new people, but she'd been making so much progress, and now, lo and behold, a cute guy had her acting like a bloody twit. At least that was sort of a normal problem teen girls had... or she thought it was. Marina hadn't ever had trouble talking to Damien, but then they'd started off hurling insults. And Rose and Nell had been close friends before they'd gotten together. Michelle didn't have trouble talking to anyone... Ada hoped that her friends were just braver than most and that this wasn't some total lack of social ability on her part, that she was more like the norm. She grit her teeth, walking again. "Um, probably shouldn't uh, take too long. I mean, er... well, the longer we're out, the more likely we are to get caught, right? And I'm sure you want to get back to... um... whatever you were doing, or wherever you were going. Your dorm, or wherever." She'd started to ask where he was going, hoping he'd tell her his house so she could look out for him at dinner some night or something, just to see where he'd been hiding, that she hadn't seen him before. But it seemed way too obvious, and it wasn't like she really wanted to look for him, check him out like some weird stalker. She wasn't a weird stalker, right? And so he was cute, it wasn't like she'd just met the guy and suddenly had a crush on him. No way. That wasn't how it worked... was it? She chewed her bottom lip and felt her cheeks heat again, and wondered how on earth she could possibly have more blood in her cheeks and still have enough to keep walking. Surely she'd run out soon, all her blood just rushing to her face and turning it blood red, while the rest of her body went paper white because there was no blood in any of it. She realized how odd that whole thought process was, and chewed harder. Why did she have to be so weird?

User Image

Monday: Potions Tuesday: Transfiguration, Alchemy Wednesday: Art, Charms, Divination, Mythology Thursday: Care of Magical Creatures, Ghoul and Ghost Studies, Herbology, Astronomy Friday: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Diamond_Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:34 pm
User Image

User Image

And now I walk a lonely road...

Chris smiled, suddenly realizing the girl was nervous. Well Ada. He really shouldn't call her the girl since he knew her name. He started forward, confident he knew the way at least, or could smell it out. "Well, Chris is short for Christopher, though I bet you could have figured that out easily enough. Adalaide does sound like a nice name though. At least it's better than my twin's name. Father must have been going really far back in the family history to come up with Chalmes." Thinking of his twin again made his chest ache, so he shoved it aside and answered her next question. "No, it shouldn't take long at all. At least the smell from the kitchens should be a giveaway at least. I was out wandering around and meeting up with a friend, but she's gone back inside too. It's not that big of a deal."

With no light to guide my way.

State: Curious
OOC: Exit to the Antechamber

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:58 pm
User Image
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY WITH // Chrisspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Nervousspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, I am such a brilliant bloody moron, aren't I?' spacespac

Adalaide felt butterflies flutter in her stomach when Chris said she had a nice name. How pathetic was that? She giggled, a bit nervously, when he mentioned his twin brother's name. "Chalmes is sort of an odd name. It feels odd in your mouth. Not bad, I mean, but... odd. Christopher's a nice name, though, it rolls nicely. And it's pretty common, so you won't get weird looks, or people asking how to pronounce it." Ada got that a lot when people saw her sign her nickname. 'Is it Ah-duh, or Ae-duh? Or Aeday, she'd been asked that one, too. She pushed the thought aside when he mentioned meeting someone... and called her a 'she.' A girl? Her stomach fluttered again. Probably his girlfriend, right? She'd done such a good job of not crushing on anyone who had something going on, not on purpose or anything, but she'd considered herself pretty lucky that no one with an attachment had caught her eye. So much for that. But... why hadn't he walked his girlfriend back to her dorm? Maybe they were in the same house, and if they got caught, they didn't want to get caught together? Maybe they were dating in secret... She stopped that thought process right there. It didn't do her any good to speculate, or to wonder, or whatever. And what did it matter, anyway? He was cute, he was helping her, but why did she care so much about the supposed girlfriend of some guy she'd literally just met? Still, she couldn't stop herself from asking, ever so quietly, "Who were you meeting?" She blushed again, wanted to slap herself for asking something so stupid, and so prying. Like it mattered. It wasn't like she would know the girl. She knew the people in her year, and the people on her Quidditch team, and that was about it. And what reason would she possibly have for asking? To be nosy? Great. As she approached the door with him, she tugged her hair and bit her lip. She hoped he wouldn't feel the need to look at her while they went back to her dorm, because she was sure she was as red as a cherry, and would remain so for the rest of the walk. Every time she's started to get comfortable again, she's gone and said something that made her blush again. She sighed a bit as she entered the castle. Maybe he hadn't heard. She'd been pretty quiet.

User Image

** Exit to the Atrium **

Diamond_Wales

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:25 am
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi

Bradley smiled at the other boy. He was so sweet. Though it seemed at that moment his stomach decided to ruin the mood. It growled loudly. Causing the blue eyes boy to blush from embarrassment. "Sorry." he said as he began to rummage through his bag for the chocolate frogs his parents had given him. Finding the bag candy he took out two. Offering one to his new boyfriend. Boyfriend. Tobi is my boyfriend. he thought happily. He munched on one as he set aside his bag of sweets. Now if only Annabeth stopped by so that he could apologize.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:22 am

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsTaken by Bradley ♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi tried to hold it in but his snickers and finally loud barking laugh came out causing a few of the birds around them to scatter at his sudden sound. When he could finally breathe he saw his blushing boyfriend was going through his things looking for something, but of course his mind was still stuck on the fact that he was in fact his now adorably adorable boyfriend making him want to giggle. His eyes lit up on the two chocolate frogs and took his half taking a quick bite before it could jump away. Looking across the lake and seeing the sun about to set Tobi scooted closer to his boyfriend (there goes that damnable giggle again!) and wrapped an arm around his wait and flashing a happy grin at him.
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:17 am
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley smiled at Tobi's reaction to the situation. As the slightly shorter boy wrapped his arm around him he smiled. He took a bite of his struggling chocolate frog and looked at Tobi. "So the feast is starting soon, isn't it?" he said as he took a bite of his candy again. "And we better be sitting together on the train home!" he said with a smile.

He reached up and brushed some hair from his face and smiled at Tobi. The Ravenclaw was admittedly happier than he had been all year. Now that he could finally spend time with Tobi, and they were together. I have to tell Mum and Dad... that'll be fun... he thought sarcastically. He was scared of what his family would think.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 am

User Image
User Image

✮Unknown OriginsTaken by Bradley ♬ Musician by NightHufflepuff☢BeaterLionel

▂▃▅▆█
Tobi chuckled at Bradley's declaration. "Yer not gonna hear any complaints from me." He agreed that they should probably head into the Hall for the feast but he was comfortable right where he was. To prove his point he moved his face to rest against his boyfriend's neck smiling before kissing it softly. When he looked up Tobi saw a slight frown and curious look on his face. "What's wrong there Blue Eyes? What's with the sad look?"
█▆▅▃▂
Wearing

Sir Spazalots

Can I just stay here?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:52 pm
Yukina101

User ImageUser Image

Bradley smiled and squeezed Tobi's hand. "It's nothing. I'm just.... worried what Mum and Dad will say." he said as he looked at the shorter boy. He sighed and looked up at the castle as the clock tower rang. It wasn't long until the feast. We should head in soon. he thought as he looked up at the castle.

He turned back to Tobi, the shorter boy was looking up at him still. "We best be going in." he said as he looked into the other boy's eyes.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:37 am
User Image

User Image

Silent as a shadow, the woman descended to the lakeshore. She would not be the only visitor to these waters soon. No, she was only one of many, considering that soon students would be making the journey across the lake. An ugly frown marred her features as she thought. There would be those that had no business in the halls alongside those worthy. That should change. After all, she was a part of a group that wanted change. It was too bad that most never saw the necessity of it.

It was with this in mind that the woman knelt amongst the damp earth near the lake. With slow, practiced motions she inscribed runes into the earth, her concentration focused as she worked. when she stood, the runes vanished, and her job done. The darkness hid her work, and she was pleased. Now all she needed to do was wait for it to begin. Slipping back, she disappeared into the night herself, a smirk gracing her features as the shadows enveloped her again.

OOC:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:58 pm
User Image

ʻHer bone structure screamsʼ

ʻTouch her! Touch her!ʼ

ʻAnd she's got the curse of curvesʼ

As Kat approached the docks holding all the boats she turned to address the students cheerful as usual."Alright everyone listen up! There can be 4 to a boat and those in front need to hold the lantern. Please be very careful when getting in, we wouldn't want to show up to the feast dripping from head to toe now would we. Once we are all seated I will start us across so just get in and get comfy for now." She explained loudly so all of the students could hear, moving over to stand by her own boat she added,"If you are feeling uneasy about the journey across you are welcome to join me in my boat here, I promise I wont let the giant squid make you his after supper snack." She joked and watched everyone enter the boats, to ensure no one hurt themselves.

ʻI want someone provocative and talkativeʼ

ʻBut it's so hard when you're shallow as a showerʼ

ʻAnd from what I've heard with skin you'll winʼ

User Image

((O.O.C.~ post getting in and wait till I post to start the journey across.))  
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games