Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:09 pm
SubonicXP
"You send them out for a simple odd job and they end up with a murder situation!" Sub shouted to himself as he just got done speaking with GRAY. He was sitting at his office desk when GRAY gave him an update on the situation his teammates were in on the Magnet Train. How does scaring someone into not opening a Game Corner turn into said person dying? I mean really.

I perked up, looking back for a second, then rolling my eyes. What else could go wrong today? "Bah, Tristen, are you going to be alright now?"

"Yea...I think so..." He said.

"Don't let that Galvantula out until I get back. Let me check on Sub real quick..." I said.

I then made my way off towards Sub's room and making my way in. "So whats the problem now? I heard you all the way down the hall." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:36 am
Blizzard120

I then made my way off towards Sub's room and making my way in. "So whats the problem now? I heard you all the way down the hall." I said.

"Oh, hey Blizz." Sub said as he now turned his attention towards Blizzard. "I sent the guys on a simple job. All they had to do was scare some businessman into not constructing a Game Corner to rival our client. And what happens? The guy ends up dead! Why can nothing be simple? Why?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:32 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Oh, hey Blizz." Sub said as he now turned his attention towards Blizzard. "I sent the guys on a simple job. All they had to do was scare some businessman into not constructing a Game Corner to rival our client. And what happens? The guy ends up dead! Why can nothing be simple? Why?"

".....well, mission accomplished." I said with a bit of snark. "Seriously, though, simple? In this place? Surely you jest. Curiosity speaking though, how did the guy get off'd? Seriously, that escalated quickly...I mean, they just left out of here to do that mission not too long ago and this happens?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:35 pm
Blizzard120

".....well, mission accomplished." I said with a bit of snark. "Seriously, though, simple? In this place? Surely you jest. Curiosity speaking though, how did the guy get off'd? Seriously, that escalated quickly...I mean, they just left out of here to do that mission not too long ago and this happens?"

"Ha ha...GRAY hasn't informed me on the cause of death yet. Still figuring that one out. Either way, where have you been?" He asked Blizzard.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:42 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"Ha ha...GRAY hasn't informed me on the cause of death yet. Still figuring that one out. Either way, where have you been?" He asked Blizzard.

"Finishing up clearing the last couple of bugs here and there, and made a game out of it...if only to shut Darts up...only to come to find out that you gave Tristen a massive monster of a Galvantula just no more than a minute before you yelled about this murder." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 12:48 pm
Blizzard120

"Finishing up clearing the last couple of bugs here and there, and made a game out of it...if only to shut Darts up...only to come to find out that you gave Tristen a massive monster of a Galvantula just no more than a minute before you yelled about this murder." I said.

"I had almost forgot about that thing already...how are they getting along?" He asked.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:03 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"I had almost forgot about that thing already...how are they getting along?" He asked.

"...you almost...forgot......never mind." I said, rubbing my head. "For the moment? A bit of a draining one-sided affair..." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:30 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP
Blizzard120

"...you almost...forgot......never mind." I said, rubbing my head. "For the moment? A bit of a draining one-sided affair..." I said.

"Ha, there is a marriage joke to be made there." Sub said with a laugh. "Speaking of bugs, you say they are mostly gone?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Ha, there is a marriage joke to be made there." Sub said with a laugh. "Speaking of bugs, you say they are mostly gone?"

"For the most part. When Darts wanted to start his wager, I ended up started checking in the harder-to-get places, since the ones out in the open bailed out once you started your rampage. I started with the air vents to kick things off. My Torchic managed to flush out and fry a couple of Spinarak, but we couldn't find anywhere else. I think they may have gotten the hint." I said.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:32 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"For the most part. When Darts wanted to start his wager, I ended up started checking in the harder-to-get places, since the ones out in the open bailed out once you started your rampage. I started with the air vents to kick things off. My Torchic managed to flush out and fry a couple of Spinarak, but we couldn't find anywhere else. I think they may have gotten the hint." I said.

"Ah, good. Well at least that part is taken care of. Now we can finish repairing the place. Just not sure where to start first..." He said with a sigh.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:13 pm
SubonicXP
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"Ah, good. Well at least that part is taken care of. Now we can finish repairing the place. Just not sure where to start first..." He said with a sigh.

"Well, last I checked, Doc got the med lab squared away...not sure what he's doing with the whole bug infestation aftermath. Really, we need to focus on the bit of necessities. Things like the training room can wait as far as I can imagine. What of the whole power supply? Is everything in working order in there?" I asked. "We're not going to have a short and everything blacks out later, right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:29 pm
Blizzard120

"Well, last I checked, Doc got the med lab squared away...not sure what he's doing with the whole bug infestation aftermath. Really, we need to focus on the bit of necessities. Things like the training room can wait as far as I can imagine. What of the whole power supply? Is everything in working order in there?" I asked. "We're not going to have a short and everything blacks out later, right?"

"Well...yes and no." Sub admitted. "Like I said, I was able to purchase us a hydro power generator which runs off of the streams flowing through the mountain. Also we got a geothermal generator which, you can guess how that works. Problem is we get most of our power from hydro, geothermal is secondary. I say that's a problem because well...want to go see the stream for yourself? I can show you the way." He asked Blizz.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:32 pm
SubonicXP

"Well...yes and no." Sub admitted. "Like I said, I was able to purchase us a hydro power generator which runs off of the streams flowing through the mountain. Also we got a geothermal generator which, you can guess how that works. Problem is we get most of our power from hydro, geothermal is secondary. I say that's a problem because well...want to go see the stream for yourself? I can show you the way." He asked Blizz.

"...this isn't anything good, is it?" I said. "Might as well show me. You got my attention."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:42 pm
Blizzard120
SubonicXP

"...this isn't anything good, is it?" I said. "Might as well show me. You got my attention."

"Is it ever? Let's go..." Sub said, leading Blizzard out of his office, out of HQ, and into Mt. Silver cave.

"It's this way." He told him as they exited the HQ and walked out from behind the waterfall, taking a left alongside the ledge. It was a big fall to the stream below. "This stream isn't the one. I built the generator far away from the HQ entrance just in case. Would be a big neon welcome sign if I did. By the way, you ever walk around the cave?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm
SubonicXP

"Is it ever? Let's go..." Sub said, leading Blizzard out of his office, out of HQ, and into Mt. Silver cave.

"It's this way." He told him as they exited the HQ and walked out from behind the waterfall, taking a left alongside the ledge. It was a big fall to the stream below. "This stream isn't the one. I built the generator far away from the HQ entrance just in case. Would be a big neon welcome sign if I did. By the way, you ever walk around the cave?"

"Quite a few times...that is, before I went off to Kalos to go help you guys. Why?" I asked.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games