Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:59 pm
'Wimping out already?' Zack grinned in triumph. 'That's the second time I beat you in one shot.'

Serene tugged at Zack's pants leg. She was the one suffering brain damage, but she seemed concerned about them. Definitely better than her zoned-out apathy but it reminded Zack of something else.

'I need to get my team fixed,' he said, half thinking out loud. 'Then we can figure out how to undo this, and go murder that bird guy.'

It was the best possible plan, in Zack's opinion. Though he was sure they'd deescalate murder into torture, he always felt it best to aim high. There was just one problem. To get to the reception counter, he'd have to walk into the lobby holding Salieri's hand.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:40 pm
"Beat me? What are you, twelve?" said Sal. "If we kick each other's asses it'll be twice as hard to drag each other around, idiot." She tapped the side of her head to symbolize there was a brain in there. Truthfully she could've kept beating herself up just to beat him up, but she'd rather take the rational ground while she still had a chance. They looked stupid enough already.

"But that plan, that I can agree on." Sal looked down at their bound hands and sighed. The Chatbot already had clips of Zack's voice. They must've met before. "Who is this guy?" she asked while yanking him towards the reception counter. "...and who do you wanna bang, anyway?" She'd think of an explanation for their situation when the need arose.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:04 pm
'I've no idea,' Zack said as they crossed the corridor. It took her a second, but Serene realised they were moving and followed close by. Zack was especially conscious of how they looked right now, glancing around the lobby to see if they were drawing attention. 'That Chatot attacked me on the way here and I saw it again right before Ska jumped me. Maybe it's his.'

It didn't sound like Ska at all, but he did have a crew at his disposal. Maybe it had a limp-voiced roboticist on board. Besides Ska, Ratio was the only one who'd have a grudge against both Zack and Salieri, and Zack somehow doubted he'd put this much effort in when he could just break more of their limbs.

Then Salieri wanted to know who Zack wanted to get busy with and that was just too much. 'Try to guess, dipshit.'

They approached the counter intact, but got a funny look from the receptionist. Zack looked down at his belt, then to Salieri. He had four pokéballs and one Kirlia to hand over and he couldn't reach any of them. 'Do you mind?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:46 pm
A second talking bird for one pirate? Skarada was a greedy powerful thug, not out of his mind. "Doubt it. He's an in your face troll, not the behind-the-mic type...hey, that's something you guys have in common."

Despite being stuck holdings hands with a man who she had learned to feel deep seated frustration with all the time, Salieri wasn't very self conscious about it. Her focus was directed to finding a way out of this mess. Then she suddenly started to feel like people could be watching. "Stop being embarrassed, you're making me embarrassed!" she hissed. "Who cares about these people's opinions...right?"

She'd have to put her guess into Zack's lovelife on hold, since they now had to interact with somebody. Now feeling Zack's self consciousness, Sal hastily put Zack's Pokéballs, Serene, and the balls for Reynard and Oberon onto the counter. When the receptionist took their Pokémon away, Sal would ask, "Do you have any badges now?"

It came to her attention that if Zack was feeling embarrassed then he could take that question as an insult like it had been once before, and then she'd feel insulted, and then they'd start pinching and biting themselves again. For the sake of research into their condition, she tacked on a quick "I mean this could be something else, if you know what I mean."

The Chatbot had emphasized her as the naughtier one, after all. If it wasn't Ska or Ratio, it could be the case that this was a Darkhorse Hunter. If it was, he was more diabolical than Faust.

And if it was Mia, that girl was getting revenged on so hard.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:11 pm
'Why do you even ca-- oh.' Zack frowned. He felt more exasperated than insulted. Badges were the last thing on his mind right now. 'No.'

He checked for eavesdroppers, but the receptionist was busy and they were the only ones at the counter. 'You think this is a darkhorse hunter? How many badges do you have?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:38 pm
"It doesn't matter how many I have," Sal dodged, not wanting to give the number after what Grant told her earlier. She hadn't lost a badge match yet, but that's because she was taking her time planning and training. She'd have to pick up the pace, and soon. "I'm Mozart Soledad's sister and I took out one of their dudes two days ago. They want me out early."

She felt a twinge of pride at the idea of being in the upper echelon of the threat list, but mostly she felt a kind of sadistic hope at the idea of meeting another Darkhorse Hunter. And destroying him. Sal smiled at the thought.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:42 pm
'Pfft, I bet you've only got like 3 badges.'

Then Zack started smiling and his chest swelled. It was a good feeling, and it absolutely didn't belong: pride in Salieri.

'We're sharing emotions too, aren't we?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:44 pm
"Yeah, I think so." The dread returned. "Merde. We need to fix this, like, yesterday."  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:59 pm
The pride popped like a balloon, which was good for Zack. He felt more in control of his feelings again. Maybe things only transferred if it was a strong enough sensation. It's not like he could feel Salieri's clothes on him, or the pressure of her footsteps as she walked around.

'Here are your pokémon, guys,' said the receptionist, fetching Zack's pokéballs from the machine before fetching Salieri's.

Zack couldn't get his pokéballs back on his belt unassisted. As much as Salieri detested her situation, it was worse for him. Out of the four hands they had, she possessed the only one they could actually use. All the slings in the world couldn't make him feel this crippled.

'Okay, don't ******** this up,' he said to the other trainer. 'I want Malis, Hazard and Lethal on the left hip in that order, Serene and Fatass on the right, in that order. Think you can handle that, One Shot?'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:05 pm
Salieri took back her Pokéballs and rose an eyebrow at Zack's request. "For real?" She wasn't just going to use Helping Hand for his every whim, not with that attitude. Feeling more put off than before, Sal put her hand on her hip as a reminder that she could still use it.

"If you're gonna ask me like that then you can do it yourself."  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:09 pm
'Hahaaa, I don't think so, One Shot. Let's not forget I have a higher pain tolerance than you,' he lifted up their shared hand. 'And I can squeeze pretty damn hard. Now be a good girl or we ain't movin from this spot.'  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:16 pm
"You think you have a higher pain tolerance than me? As if!" Sal lifted up her free hand, escalating their standoff. "What do you think happens to Zack Junior if I punch myself in the v****a?"

The receptionist wanted no part in any of what she was hearing. She decided to take her lunch break early.  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:21 pm
'I'd say be careful you don't get stuck up there, One Shot. Bring it on!'

There was a healthy person-free zone now surrounding the two trainers. Someone called the police.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:30 pm
A tumbleweed should have blown through the center. It didn't happen.

Salieri was aware of the repercussions that'd come with this attack. She really didn't want to do it. But she really didn't want to be Zack's b***h even more. Her hand shifted into a more ready position.

"Say. Please."  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:35 pm
Zack didn't really want to do it either. Who elects to get punched in the d**k? He could feel Salieri's reservations since they were just like his own. But neither would he back down. Never.

'Please, One Shot,' he said, pronouncing each word deliberately. 'Go ******** yourself.'  
Roleplay Subforum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games