Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

"I didnt wanting you seeing this side of me at all Leon." He pushed from the couch then and headed towards the bedroom "im sorry you had to zee me this way" he said as he put his hand to his head.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:49 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon looked up at him somewhat shocked "what side?" He asked confused. "And qhy are you sorry?" He asked tilting his head in thought at him "im sorry you had to see me all beat up, bloodied and naked" he said with a shrug.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"I didnt want you seeing me coughing up blood" he looked at Leon again then and by then they were in the bedroom and he sat down on the bed and looked at him. "and you don't have to be sorry either, I am glad I was able to help you."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:48 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"If i dont have to be sorry, qhy should you?"Leon said lifting a brow at Thorn, no sogn of the flustered shy bou in him. Once Yhorn was sitting on the bed Leon went to the bathroom and grabbed a hand yowel, ran it in some hot water and came back to Thorn. Without saying a qord Leon leabed forward and carefully wiped at Thorns lips getting the blood off.
As he wiped them, he couldnt help but notice their color and how soft they looked, his heart skipped a beat when he realized that he wanted to know how they felt. Lowering his brow some he mentally snapped at himself to focus and moved on to wipe Throns palm.
" Im sure i cant help you with much.....bur... would you like some water or....something to ease your throat?" He asked.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:56 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn took note on how doting Leon had suddenly become all he could do was stare at him. As Leon wiped his lips he had to close his eyes adn take a deep breath as he felt something swel in his chest then he opened his eyes and looked down at his palm as he wiped it from the blood too and he sighed and shook his head. "No Leon I'll be fine." he said to the human, not wanting to trouble him more then he had to.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:26 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

"Okay....if you say ado" Leon replied finishing up with Thorns palm.
".....but......if there is something i can do to help.....and youre not telling because of your 'thick dragon hide' so that i wont worry......and things end up going bat s**t crazy..... ima be ticked. I mean..... i could barely get you to the bed with YOUR help.... can you imagine how much harder it will be dragging your as out of rhis apartment and to your car if you pasds put?" Leon said, narrowing his eyes at Thorn.
"Soooooo...... if there is something i can do.....youll tell me..... right?" Leon asked looking him in the eyes again.
Leons nature and personality coming through now that he was focusedon someone other than himself.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn just looked at Leon his eyes wide in surprise still. This was a side of Leon ha dhad not seen before and it deffinitly surprised him. He ended up closing his eyes and laughing a little bit especially at his 'thick dragon hyde' comment and he reached up and ended up put a hand on top of Leon's head since he was enjoying the boy's soft hair on top of his head. "I will remember that Leon." he said to him smiling warmly at him and and moment later he pulled his hand away looking at him still. "And with that said, their is somthing you can do for me."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons eyes went a little wide and he blushed a little when Thorn started laughing, he then pouted "Yep, my concern is funny hardy har har" he quietly muttered, but smiled a little happy to see Thorn laughing.
When he was petted he looked surprised and shy again "Whats that?" Leon asked qith a little blush.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:51 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn smiled and reached over and took hold of Leon's hand gently and he sat up straighter and pulled Leon towards him turning him around so his back was to him he sat Leon right onto his lap and held Leon close and rested his head on the humans back with a small smile on his face. "Just stay right in this spot for a bit." he said softly, his hands wrapped gently around Leon's middle.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons eyes were wide as Thorn grabbed his hand and his blush got brighter as Thorn pulled him onto his lap.
"O-oh... kay" Leon barely managed out as his heart race in his chest and his heartbeat seemed to thunder in his ears.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn was silent for a bit as he held onto Leon he smiled a little bit and a moment later he rested his head o his shoulder gently. "You can pull away whenever you want Leon."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

He should have gotten up, walked around, opened a window or something. He needed to get up, he kept telling himself. His heart was still racing in chest, he didnt move though, not even when Thorn said he could, "but.... i like this" he quietly said, his blush aeemed to spread all over his face when he realized that he had spoken out loud.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:55 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn was surprised by Leons admission but then he smiled and held Leon closer. "Thats good to know, I'm glad." He became silent then just wanting to enjoy holding onto Leon this way.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:06 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leons heart skipped a beat again "Why... do I like this?" He asked confused, not actually asking anyone in particular, just wondering out loud.
"You like this" he said and slowly looked over his shoulder at Thorn "why... do you like this?" He asked still blushing.
"Earlier you asked if kissing was okay......" Leon pointed out "where you teasing me?" He asked looking away.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:35 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn had fo think for a second and he opened his eyes and looked at the floor. "Because I get to hold somebody" he admitted with a rather lonely tone of voice. Then he glanced at Leon when he asked if he had teased him about the kissing. "You thought I was teasing you?"

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games