Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:47 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Dylan Chase

Dylan grinned softly yet seductively once she asked him if he would reveal what he kept under his sleeves and he responded before sweeping her off her feet and now carrying her in his arms before whispering in her ear once again. "You'll find out soon enough." He said as his lips were so close to touching her ears, before he moved his head back and began making his way back with her to the the Doux district where his house was located. He felt quite eager to enjoy discovering every inch of her.

[Exit]  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 2:22 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Solaris ||| ✗ Beach ||| ✗ Is wearing Summer Festival
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

Tyrese smiled, ”Well this is your first concert, right? So yeah, this is more than good.” Well. with media coverage. It was. Maybe it was one of their local stations? Still, he preferred to stay back on this occasion. It would be better in case Sela got rowdy as well, now that the full moon had passed. He hadn’t taught Sela that talking to strangers was bad, he taught her what he thought was best. Lillian was the same, she encouraged their daughter to be open to interaction, but the girl was shy anyway. She’d be fine if she had the chance to open up to Solaris. Don’t go with strangers, dont take anything a stranger tries to give you. Get an adult you know or the police if a stranger makes you uncomfortable. Things like those were what the parents taught their young wolf-demon hybrid. The three-year-old was fairly obedient, although she had a soft spot for running up to animals, other children, and people who looked sad. The father chuckled and glanced down at Sela. ”Do you want to play music too?” He switched which arm she sat on, exhaling slowly. What a funny way to put that. He didn’t mind if Sela wanted to play music either! ”Maybe. We don’t let her play with our instruments too much, all she does is pound on the piano.” He chuckled more. Sela reluctantly let herself be pat, he fingers curling next to her lips as she remained still and quiet. Another male weaved his way over and offered Solaris some sort of trinket, Tyrese didn’t butt in more than he should. ”Well Sela and I are going to find a good place to spread a blanket out. See you after the show.”

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

X

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:07 pm
User Image

xxxx ♫ Solaris Windstorm ♫ xxxx
xxxxThe Fallen Angel Violinistxxxx

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The young violinist giggled when Tyrese mentioned about Sela doing nothing else but to play around with the keyboard instrument, with the young girl allowing herself to accept the gentle pat with some reluctance. "She can be a playful kid at times despite her timid nature. I won't mind that." Xander then butted in, making the hibiscus flower float towards his hand. "I have to say, that's quite beautiful." As the wolf man mentioned about laying down a blanket so that he and his daughter would settle down, as well as meeting up once the concert was over, she giggled once more. "See you later then." Knowing that it was now time for her to eat up the food the sponsors had prepared for her as well dressing up for the performance, she departed to the back stage after waving her boss, the little girl and Xander goodbye.

Some time later, while there was the intermission number from the DJ who would lend out the beats alongside her violin music, Solaris was now behind the black curtains, wearing the Gothic Lolita dress with the green plaids mixing well with the black shade of the fabric, a ribbon resting on her chest area. Her hair was tied into twin tails, though they were now wavy thanks to the magic imposed by the hair stylists. A pair of boots that reached several inches below her knees were her footwear. She was still feeling slightly nervous as the seconds ticked away before her performance. But now, all she could do was breathe while closing her eyes for a few seconds, re-opening them afterwards, knowing that everything would be fine. Finally, the curtains parted , exposing her presence to the crowd as she took a few steps forward, ready to unleash her prowess. Right away, she positioned herself to perform, her hand gripping the instrument close to her shoulder while letting the bow come in contact with the strings with the other. As the first notes melted away, she smiled softly at the instrument.

Let's go, Amadeus.

And at the cue music, with the stone glowing green in accordance to her wish, she started playing, her feet and body moving in sync with the music.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: amused, being in the moment
Company: Xander, Dylan, Vixen, Tyrese (and his child), a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)
Money: $201.00 (Wallet) ; $825.00 (Bank Account)
OOC: Outfit (except that she's wearing the green version), Boots, Now Playing

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 4:13 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

Ice is my life engraved in my DNA by blood and love

User Image

Xander watches Solaris play and the stone glow making him laugh lightly as he slowly danced to the music with the ice hibiscus in his shirt pocket while he freezes his coat making it vanish in the ice hibiscus "Belle is a word fitting miss Solaris" Xander said in a whisper as he grips his family crest pendant looking at the golden trinket engraved with a ice sapphire along two blooming roses "hmm I do not regret leaving France nor my selfish father" he sighed

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:43 pm
User Image

”My song can be a hymn accompanying your victory, or an elegy chronicling your demise… ”

Residence: 1100 Etoile Housing DistrictOccupation: Violinist / Amour de la Mer Chef

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The DJ's beats just blended well with the shrills of her violin, the bow gliding on the strings like silk on skin. If the melody would clash, then it would become a disaster, so it was a good thing that the background tune was in sync with hers, harmonizing as one. Plus, it was a good thing that the heels of her boots were flat but retaining some height so that she wouldn't fall down. Her movements were actually fast and graceful because of her fallen angel heritage, a plus point that was beyond human.

More important, her verdant orbs spotted Xander dancing with the beats, the flower still near his proximity. She had to admit that he looked handsome, but she had to stay focused during the entire song. The conversation would wait till another time.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: performing mode
Company: Xander, Dylan, Vixen, Tyrese (and his child), a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:54 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander stops dancing as he slowly sits down onto the sand while removing his hair tie. Xander looks up at Solaris smiling sweetly at her before winking one of his crystal blue eyes at her while takes out the ice flower forming it around

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The musical dance with her violin kept on going as the song came almost to a close. Her heart was beating with the tune of her instrument, plus the beats and the accompanying lyrics were just bells ringing on her ears. Though it was just her first song for the concert, she felt like she was flying. Finally, the song came to a close and the crowd cheered as the primary reaction to her performance.

But her main focus was not on them but on Xander, with his hair down. A faint blush tainted her cheeks, mouth hanging open, at the wink. It was clear that he was impressed with her music, and she was happy with that. But now, she had to prepare herself for the next track as part of the concert.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: in sync -> flustered

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander laughs slightly seeing Solaris mouth drop open a bit as he formed the ice into a arrow shot heart smiling then changes it into a rose bringing the ice flower to his lips kissing it lightly while he stood up and starting walking towards the stage. Xander walked up to her stage manager holding out his card while talking inaudibly with the music

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand and the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
                                                                          I wish I had a thousand words for love but all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep.

And there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling: Amused | I'm with: Dylan | I'm wearing: Swimwear | I have feelings for: No One | I have: $1000

Before her questions were answered, she felt her feet lift off the sand, her body not above the water as the man carried her ever so tenderly. Her raven locks were dripping wet and so were her tails but she didn't pay any mind to those. In fact, her attention was on him, what he would do, what he would say.

She shuddered, his breath blowing against her ear, a soft moan escaped her lips uncontrollably. "I said stop, didn't I..?" countered the fox as she buried her head against his chest, well out of sight.

"Ah, cheeky." she poked his cheek, "Do you not know it's rude to keep a woman waiting?" she asked as she nibbled against his ear, returning his favor.

It didn't take long until a soothing melody traveled into her ears. It seems the performance had begun. The raven haired woman stood on the stage playing her instrument ever so gracefully. They walked slow enough for her to finish a song before they disappeared into the streets. Speaking of which, her clothes were left on the beach. Oh, what a shame.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

Name

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:05 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist was about to perform for her next song when she saw both Dylan and Vixen leaving the beach. It was a shame, but considering that they had other stuff to do, she had to let them go. Her eyes, however, darted to the fox woman's clothes being left behind on the beach. She sat down and whispered to one of the staff members to pick up the garments and put them in her bag; the next time she would have to meet up with her, she would have to return the outfit to the owner. Not to mention she would do a little bit of the laundry to remove the sand particles. It was at least she would do as payback for the compliment and the good luck bestowed by the buxom lady.

But also, Xander was working his charm again with the flower as he was about to approach her on stage. More importantly, he was handing out a card to the stage manager and that left her flabbergasted. W-what was he thinking? She questioned mentally. She could only hope that the paparazzi weren't there; they were forbidden from attending the concert to respect her decision of not intruding into her personal life.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: wondering, in shock
Company: Xander, Tyrese, Sela, a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)
OOC: Outfit (except that she's wearing the green version), Boots, Finished Playing

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 3:18 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander nods as the manger let him onto the bottom stage while he walked up to the stage with a mic headset on as he cleared his throat before the stage hands play various instruments. Xander looks at Solaris only as he sings out smirking slyly as he danced to the music not worried at all in the slightest

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:26 pm
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist let out a small gasp as Xander approached her with the intention to sing, more so with the mic he stole from the stand. He was singing a beautiful song and his voice rang into her ears as he swayed and moved to the music. Her hand that was gripping the violin bow rested on her own chest as he continued on with the music, having nothing else to say for the impromptu performance. She gripped the neck of her instrument firmly but still retaining the softness, entranced by his voice together with the sultry stare of his eyes on hers.

While some people were murmuring about the performance, the others cheered at the serenade. Indeed, it was an unexpected twist.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: speechless, entranced
Company: Xander, Tyrese, Sela, a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)
OOC: Outfit (except that she's wearing the green version), Boots. There, finally replied to cheer you up.

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Master Kiro II

yo punny nut

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:57 pm
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander bows as the music ended before walking towards Solaris leaning down as he whispered in her ear softly "I'll see you later my dove at my manor I've got a present for you please do not be late" he said while slipping the ice rose into Solaris's ebony hair and putting the mic back out its stand before walking off of the stage to the spot where he once sat on the sand but he stood there now watching her with his gentle eyes

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:12 am
User Image

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

The violinist blushed when the rose was slotted into her hair, tucking by the ear. She was about to voice out a protest when he spoke about meeting up at his manor in Lumiere after the concert. As Xander left the stage, the manager came and gave her the card containing his contact number and address. She stared at the card for a few seconds, not believing what had just happened. But that would wait later till the concert was over. She still had to entertain the crowd after all.

But I guess... I should take a shot then.

With a smile on her face, she asked the manager to slip the card into her bag before resuming her performing pose, this time for the next song. The tunes had changed in sync with her violin, still retaining the graceful moments from before. Honestly, she was now inspired by the encounter with the handsome man, though she wished Mel would show up as soon as possible.

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Mood: still flustered, but also inspired
Company: Xander,Tyrese, Sela, a surfer (Joel), and a girl (also Joel)

Eridan Grimm

Amour1568

Smexi-hexi123

Quote:

Quote:

whiters4

Luxuriously

awesomecacy

asbloodrunscold

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400

Smexi-hexi123

Devoted Gaian

14,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:35 am
User Image

Xander Ice
Wallet- 1,000 grand

User Image

Xander puts on his back up robe coat putting on his hood as he leaned onto a sand dune listening to the music as he thinks "Enchanting a girl like Solaris is worth my magic and time" Xander listens to the music humming to the beat as he watched Solaris

User Image

User Image
Kurisuchin Sayiyuki

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games