Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 pm
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko tilted her head curiously as she listened to Tsuki. "Oh is that so? That's quite interesting, I suppose fate has something in store for you." she said, tapping her cheek in thought. She had a small passing interest in fate and other things, like the red string of fate and horoscopes. It might be a bit silly but she still liked it as a hobby. "Hmm maybe you're meant to meet someone special and that's why you were drawn here?" She wasn't too sure about the reason he was here, but she certainly could hypothesize. She perked up a bit when he complimented her dress which made her grin brightly. She wasn't a complete show off by any stretch of the imagination but being told that her clothes looked good filled her with such joy. It made her time and effort completely worthwhile. "Why thank you, that's quite sweet of you to say!" she chirped excitedly clasping her hands together. Then an idea hit her, "Say until you find out the reason why you were drawn to the park, would you like to take a stroll with me? I'd love to spend some time with you. Plus there's no need for you to just sit around waiting and bored right? she asked with a friendly smile opening her parasol again.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Sweet Lolita + Strawberry Hat + Shiny Red Heels【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Parasol + Picnic Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Musings:】It's nice to see him again~【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:24 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1116 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Tsuki thought about her theory of what could of drawn him to the park of all places. "Someone special, huh? Well, I certainly met up with you." It was a vibe you'd typically see in an anime or a tv show. The protagonist ends up being somewhere they thought they wouldn't normally be on a whim and then end up running into someone who will end up forming a very special bond with said protagonist. It was enough to get him thinking. However, his thoughts were soon returned to the present when Setsuko asked if he'd like too go on a stroll with her. Not having anything in particular to do, he nodded. It's not like he has any plans for the day anyway. "That sounds nice. With all the stuff that happened at the beach a while back, we didn't have a whole lot of time to get to know each other better. It would certainly be better than sitting around and being bored out of my mind too."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick carried Hiro over a clearing near their secluded spot. Came here specifically for some kite flying with his homemade kite. Took out a mobile toy and let Hiro play with it before getting the kite set up flight. Once the kite was in the air he steady it while making sure to notice where the kitten is. The current wind speed is able to keep the kite afloat for the most part. Planned on staying out here until sunset before dinner time.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil Park.sᏆᎪᏆus: Single.mᎾᎾᎠ:content.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $798.10. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:32 am
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko blinked for a moment before letting out a soft laugh and a quick nod, "Oh my I suppose you're right. Well if for whatever reason I am the special person you were meant to meet I would be quite happy since I like being around you." she said with a light blush as she casually twirled her parasol a bit. Them meeting up after being separate and without a way to communicate did line up as a rather interesting coincidence. When Tsuki agreed to walking with her, her eyes lit up in happiness "Yes I do regret that we didn't have much time to chat. Hmm but perhaps that's why we're here together so that we can really talk and get to know each other." she pondered with a thoughtful hum and cheek tapping, before lightly shrugging her shoulders. "Oh well it's no matter to me. I'm just happy to be able to spend such a nice day with you." With that said she turned and walked out from under the tree to stand by the fountain. She was quite happy to have run into Tsuki as it never hurt to see a friendly face.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Soleil Park 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Sweet Lolita + Strawberry Hat + Shiny Red Heels【Funds:】$1000【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Parasol + Picnic Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Musings:】This is nice.【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:04 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki scratched his cheek a bit, a little surprised to hear her say what she had to say to him. He didn't really have a whole lot of interaction when it came to girls so it's a little new to him. But, he decided to make the best of it anyway. "Well then, let's make up for the lost time at the beach" He then followed her towards the fountain. "So, why don't you tell me a little bit more about yourself?" It was easier to start off things by asking simple questions to kind of set the mood.

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:11 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko tilted her head at Tsuki's question, rocking on her heels slightly but carefully. The last thing she needed was falling over because of her choice to wear high heels, not that she actually had any trouble keeping balance in them. "Well you already know that I play the ukulele and can sew. Hmm I'd honestly say I'm more creatively inclined as I also dance, sing and cook! I enjoy having tea time with a handmade baked good, it's a very relaxing time. Though I'm not opposed to doing such at Moonbucks as their desserts and tea is quite tasty." She took a moment to think of what else to tell, "I like reading, watching just about anything as long as it isn't gross and gory. I also enjoy video games, although I'm not very good at some. Oh! And I run a cosplay blog." she said with a bright grin. She wasn't the type to brag, but she did take pride in her various talents/hobbies as she worked quite hard on them. Then she turned the question back to him. "So what about you? What makes you tick?" After she asked that, she decided the start their stroll walking forward a bit before waiting for Tsuki to join her.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【 Inventory:】Parasol + Picnic Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Musings:】This is nice.【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:04 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

Tsuki walked along with Setsuko as they began their walk together. He had listened to her as she said a little bit more about herself before turning the question back to him. "Hmm well, one of the things I like to do is train and hone my skills as an Elemental. I've been working getting better when it comes to using the element of Thunder which I haven't been able to fully control yet. It's a volatile element that I've had moments where I ended up being at the receiving end to it which causes brief moments of paralysis." He thought a bit more as to what else he could say about himself. Thinking on it, there really wasn't much. He was a pretty average person. "I'm not the best cook out there but I know my way around the kitchen. I really enjoy exercising. I get up around sunrise to get some daily runs in to help stay in shape if the weather allows it. If I'm not at home, I'm usually roaming around."

Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:27 pm
User Image

User Image

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko listened curiously to Tsuki, "Oh wow you're an Elemental? That's amazing! What other elements are you able to wield?" She couldn't help but notice that a lot of different people who are a bit out of the ordinary seemed to flock to Soleil. Not that she was judging, cause with her own abilities she definitely had no place to judge. "Well I've always held the opinion that anyone can be great in the kitchen, they just need a bit of TLC and perhaps some guidance if they're of the burning variety." She gasped softly at his next words, You get up at sunrise? Oh goodness that is certainly some dedication. I can be a bit wishy washy when it comes to getting up early. Sometimes I fall asleep while reading a good book or watching something interesting. And then next thing I know the sun is up and I just don't don't want to leave the warmth and comfort of my bed." She smiled and let out a soft laugh. "Though I'm pretty much the same when I'm out of the house. This city just has so many places to visit and people to meet. It's warm and accepting and I just love it here." She just couldn't help but gush about her adoration.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:41 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נυℓч ②⑥тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑨①
( ⑨ мσитнs, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:18 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: Center of the park
                                                              With: Alone
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.
                                                              Outfit: Shirt, Pants, Shoes
                                                              Wealth: $1,993

Damen stretched a bit as he walked in the park in the crisp air that was currently around Soleil before he placed his arms behind his back again as he walked. A slight shiver went over him after as he could feel the cooler air once he stretched. It wasn't really cold, but it was colder than the previous day when he had walked outside. Still if yesterday was anything to go by, Damen would soon be happy with his choice of clothes for the day. The demon took a deep breath, taking in the air and scents that surrounded the park and smiled gently. This was a really nice place, it had been a good idea to look it up before he would head to the shops for a more fitting wardrobe.

Damen looked next to the paths and above his head. There was Sakura trees anywhere. It was quite amazing. It was almost as if he never left the reaches of Japan. The man enjoyed it fully to have found a place where his favorite trees were blooming. It brought back memories of Hanami. Sadly with those memories also came less fond ones. The last Hanami he joined he had been with his friend and she was no longer in his life now. With a sigh, Damen shook his head as if to dispel those thoughts and instead just set to enjoy all he did have around him. His smile renewed, he followed the pathway until he arrived at the center and looked around with some surprise. This place looked like an absolute goldmine for children. There were no cars, plenty of equipment and the trees seemed to form a natural circle around it.

The demon walked onto the center area and looked around him at all that was to see here. Once he noticed the swings, he smiled and walked straight to them. It had literally been ages since he had been on one of those. After testing if it was strong enough to hold an adult, Damen sat down and started to move himself a bit with his feet on the ground. Of course he was to tall for actually swinging, but this worked just as well and it was actually quite calming. Damen closed his eyes for a moment while he enjoyed the place but he opened them when he could hear his phone sound for a message. It could be anything really, but when he saw it was Mark, the demon was slightly surprised.

He hadn't been sure if Mark would even appreciate a message right the next day, but it would seem like they were alright with it. Damen read the message through and then started to type his message back. I'm glad to hear you are feeling alright. And more so that I didn't annoy you with all the information! Hopefully you can use it all with your next interview. You are very welcome. The demon sent it and was about to put it away when his phone buzzed again. Damen stopped swinging the swing he was on when he read the message. It was quite unexpected. Not that Damen minded it, but would Mark rather hang out with someone his age? Though the demon soon realized that probably wasn't so easy as he made it sound.

Mark had already shown signs of nervousness when it involved another person. Despite the simple request, Damen couldn't help but smile. "Now that must have taken some courage. You are improving already." he said softly to himself as the gentle smile remained on his features as he typed his reply. Sure, that sounds like a good idea. I would love to hang out some more. Where to? With that Damen put the phone back in his pocket as he waited for Mark's reply. Damen didn't mind about the age. There was no law against having some fun with a friend. Of course they just met the previous day so maybe a friend was a big word still, but nonetheless.

Profile: Damen Daniels

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff][b]""[/b][/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:45 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Soleil Park
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy
                                                              Voice: Generally calm and shines through some of the democracy without sounding stuck up.

The demon lowered his phone after typing the message, though he kept it in his hands this time. There was no doubt that Mark would react soon now really. And right as he already expected it didn't take long for his message tone to sound again. Damen allowed Mark to pick for two reasons. It would probably help him to improve some more and well there was the slight issue of the man not knowing this area yet. He had no clue what there could all be done yet. Damen chuckled softly when he read the message. It was almost as if their plans were running synchronized today. Granted he had not thought of going around the area, but that would definitely be a big help.

You would not believe how similar your plan is to what I was considering myself today. I didn't think of going around the area, but I am already at the park, it was my first plan for today, followed by visiting some shops to get more clothes that fit this weather here. I'll come meet you at the entrance, see you soon. he typed and send it, before he got up from the swing. This was really a pleasant development. Not only would he learn some about his new home, it would seem that Mark did want to hang out with him, despite their age difference. It was more than Damen had expected for today, but in a good way.

He hadn't expected to make a friend here so soon. The demon put his phone back in his pocket and then walked back to the pathway, following it back to the entrance he came from. The park was already one area where he would not get lost. The path was quite clear. It didn't take him all to long to get to the entrance and he sat down on a bench near it, leaning back. He didn't mind waiting a bit for the other and he quite enjoyed the environment and weather. After a moment, Damen leaned his head on the backrest of the bench and closed his eyes, his expression a calm one as he just took in the surroundings while he waited for Mark to meet him here.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:47 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Heading out to meet with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

When Mark read Damen's latest message he felt a small sense of joy to know that their ideas actually synced up perfectly with each other's plans overall. The young man would quickly type out a response and once he was done Mark would pull himself out of bed as quickly as he could to prepare for the day.

That's awesome, I'll get there as soon as I can!

Mark would quickly brush his teeth and take a five minute shower before quickly drying off and went to his closet to pick out his clothes. He would end up putting on a baby blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and a soft pink hooded jacket to go on top of it before stopping in the grab a granola bar for breakfast. He'd step outside and then locking the door before he began to power walk in the general direction of the park. He knew that by all means he shouldn't be in a rush but this was the first time he'd ever asked someone to hang out and he didn't want to keep them waiting too long. Finally Mark would eventually reach the park about fifteen minutes after the last text and he'd quickly glance around the area to see Damen reclining on a bench with his eyes shut. As he approached Mark shuffled his feet a little bit as all confidence would leave him as soon as he approached the other man in question "Uh...Hey Damen..." he spoke out just loud enough so it wouldn't be a whisper. He'd give a small smile as Mark tried to look him in the eye, only to fail and let his gaze wander to the ground "D...did I keep you waiting..eh..long?"

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:30 pm
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: Soleil Park
                                                              With: Mark
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy|Single

For a moment Damen allowed himself to just relax some as he sat waiting on the bench. This had been such a rare event in the later years of his life, even just sitting and listening to the surroundings and taking in the scents were a joy for the demon. It also reminded him just how much he had needed this break and that moving to Soleil was perhaps the best idea he ever had. Next to his company ideas of course. That said, those were shared really. Damen had ever cooperated with the others in his company and helped build with his own hands as well. With his company realized, he noticed more and more that he mostly did it for the work and not the money, fame or respect. The man just liked to tinker with things.

These thoughts were interrupted not to long after though, when a familiar voice sounded near him. Damen opened his eyes and rested his amber gaze on his friend who seemed to have just arrived here. The man smiled gently and nodded before he got up from the bench and met Mark along the way. "Hey Mark, no you have not." he said with an upbeat yet usual gentle voice. "Thank you for your kind offer to serve as my guide. I would be delighted to hang out with you again." the man spoke true. It wasn't that Damen was in the need of friends, he had plenty. But he also noticed he had taken an interest in the other as actual friends. Beneath their timid and nervous personality was a really kind young man.

It would seem that Mark had once again opted for long sleeves, despite the expectations of the weather. It was kind of puzzling to say the least and a contrast with Damen's own shirt. Nonetheless he was certain Mark had his reasons. "I will be in your hands as you show me around the area." he said to the other and gave them another smile as if to encourage them. He would follow Mark without object and listen to all they could tell him. The idea that he would actually be going with the intend to hang out was quite new to him too however. So caught up had he been in the upper classes and their soirees from quite a young age.

By Bi Blitz

-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:35 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Hanging out with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark was only a little bit relieved to hear that he hadn't kept the other man waiting long. He knew that it probably wouldn't be a big deal but a part of him still wanted to be as quick as possible when it came to getting here. Mark then gave a shy smile when the other thanked him and Mark quickly rubbed the back of his neck before shaking his head a little bit at his companion "I..it's uhh..it's no b.big deal...I uh..just figured that it's eh...the least I can do..." he explained as he finally looked up at the other man for a moment before sticking his hands in his jackets pockets. It was true through and through, the advice that Damen gave him yesterday was invaluable and he was left feeling like he owed something to him and this was probably the most he could do for him. Still though he was more than happy to do it, his therapist told him that getting outside and just being in the sunshine would do wonders for him. Mark didn't quite believe it but they were the professional so who was he to question a professional? Mark then nodded his head and motioned for the other man to follow him out of the park once the other man wore an encouraging smile as if to help him. This was foreign to Mark, taking the lead. His whole life the nineteen year old was a follower and not a leader but even something as mundane as simply heading to the shopping area was scary for him. But he could do it, remember. Confidence "I uh...was thinking we could..head to uptown? I..I've been up there once or twice...you said you were looking for clothes?" he questioned the other man as they would soon begin to walk down the sidewalk and away from the park as Mark was remembering where the sidewalks went. Since he did nothing but walk to get where he needed Mark had a good sense for where everything was at the very least to some degree.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:57 am
-
OOC:

User Image
User Image

Where: -
                                                              With: -
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 26/Bi/Healthy|Single

It would seem that his companion was still very nervous, also around him. Damen understood then already that what was holding Mark back was more than just first time nerves. The demon didn't know what to do against it as he wasn't learned in that field, but he could do his best to be as little intimidating as possible at least. And letting Mark lead seemed to be a good choice right now. Damen was fully prepared to just follow the young man wherever he would take him. The man followed when Mark motioned for him to follow and he walked calmly by Mark's side as he looked at them while they spoke to him about where they would be going.

Damen nodded and followed the path before them that his companion was steering him towards. "That sounds like a good a place as any to start." he said and smiled. Uptown did have a sound to it as if it would be holding a lot of shops to go through. And it wasn't like Demon needed something fitting for an actual occasion, he had plenty of those. Just casual clothes was what he needed and perhaps a few shorts as well. There was no telling for Damen if this would be the hottest that Soleil got after all. "Do you go to this shops often, Mark?" he asked curiously. After all though some shops were a frequent for everyone, like supermarkets, it could be different for other more specialized stores.

By Bi Blitz

-

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games