Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:07 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
"Chiyo san."

*bows to her and fully comes out. His wounds seem bad but some how able to show nothing of pain.*

"Did you bring me here? Hows Kenji?"

Chiyo laughed and patted her legs. "I'm not in much of a condition to move anyone. Kenji is outside."  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:16 pm
Shin felt bad because he forgot.

"I'm so sorry Chiyo san."

bows to her for forgiveness.

"I see, so he made a full recovery. thats good."  

GaleTheWolfMaxwell

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 6:21 pm
GaleTheWolfMaxwell
Shin felt bad because he forgot.

"I'm so sorry Chiyo san."

bows to her for forgiveness.

"I see, so he made a full recovery. thats good."

Chiyo smiled warmly. "That's quite alright. Even I forget sometimes." Chuckleing inwardly, she made a mental note to talk to Sabu about having children if she ever was healed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:08 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Nitroxic 4jer
Things started to get clearer for Hytoshi. "Agh... Too bright." The long period of darkness had adjusted his eyes to it and now had to readjust to the current light. He started jumping from tree to tree. "Where are the other guys?" he said to himself. "There!" He saw a piller surrounded by fire. "I can't get through this. Sabu's turn. He'll find the beacon." He planted the seed and it turned into a beacon. ((?)) "Well time for the floating pillar."

((whoa, Hytoshi must have found a shortcut! Sabu is still lost in the forest xd ))
((lol))  

m00nPanda

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:31 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Senji lay down again.
"Sorry about that, Akane" He mumbled.
She laughed. Senji smiled and looked out of the window.
"If there is anything you need just call for me, okay?" She called out as she walked out of his room.
Senji got up and looked in the mirror. On his forhead was the Geikyou seal. Akane's seal. The Iga's seal. He saw his hazel brown eyes, he realised he wasn't the Hyuuga he was anymore.
"Well... At least I'm stronger" He muttered as he put on his taining vest and wrapped a bandage around his right arm and hand.
"I had better get used to the Chakra strain of the Reikigan otherwise I'll be weaker that Daisuke!" He laughed while scratching the back of his head.

Asakura laughed as he collected the splinters from the air with his Chakra. He stuck the splinters together and made it form a thin but sturdy sword. He glared and and Masayuki and rushed toward him in the darkness. He drew back the sword and aimed a thrust for Masayuki's head...

Missing with his blow, Masayuki followed through looking to hit anything solid and creating more shards in which to harm his opponent with. He had no idea that a wooden sword was barreling down upon him. It struck, cracking the sword, but not breaking it, leaving Masayuki's neck relativly unharmed. He had trained long and hard to make his body near impervious to physical attacks, and it seemed to be paying off. Unfortunatly, the strike sent him spiralling down towards the ground. Spinning in midair, he struck the ground forcefully enough to create a small crator, then sprung up towards his erstwhile attacker.
Asakura quickly drew back and threw his wooden sword to the side.
"Ikebana no Jutsu! (Flower arrangement technique... ^^ wink " He said as he preformed a string of hand-strings. Vines and rose from the ground. It grabbed hold of Masayuki and pulled him down. Asakura decended from above...

(Senji's story will be done within flashes)

"Hattori!" Senji screamed as he drew back his blazing palm. A fire dragon wrapped around it...
"Too slow, Exile!" The boy known as Hattori grinned as he grabbed Senji's fore-arm. To capitalise his counter, he kicked Senji's gut, sending him flying back.
A pain from below seared through his body... He ignored it...
Senji activated his Reikigan, his pupil's 'Shattered' and red. His dragon erupted from his hand again. It looked like a blur, Senji quickly got to his feet, charged Hattori again, his infreno hand infront of him...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:39 am
Chou and Daisuke quickly burst into 'Shinji's' appartment.
"Woo-Whoo" Chou screamed into Daisuke's ear. "THAT TRAINING WAS GOOD, WASN'T IT, DAI-DAI?"
Daisuke clutched his ears;
"Stupid woman!" He said as he slammed her head on 'Shinji's' coffee table.
" (Ow, ow, ow)" She muttered.
"Go to sleep, n00b!" Daisuke trumpeted.
"Not until Dai-Dai buys me a ramen"
"Fine"
They left the appartment once again and wandered thw streets of Konoha.
((They wanted me to NPC xd ))  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:43 am
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba tilted his head. "If that is true, then that is very valuable indeed." He noticed Kenji exiting the apartment. "I see you are well."

Kenji can't help it, but smile. "Not really ok. Still bruised and strained here and there. Sorry if you had to go look for Jiraiya when he was already with us." Kenji then looked at the stranger. "And who would this be?"

Mokiba turned to the mysterious man. "I have yet to get his name. Would you be so kind as to tell us?"
Issui, of the Ookawa clan, I am from the Hidden Glaicer Village to the northwest of the vortex region," Issui said with a smile. "I was just..." Suddenly, Raith and Iris, the two ninjas he was traveling with, landed next to him. "What are you doing?" Asked Raith. "Yes," said Iris, "When you did come back around the agreed time, we thought they had actually got you." "Thanks for checking up on me," said Issui with a smirk, "But i'd hate to think i couldn't deal with 2 low low-level Jounin, Raith-kun would have put too much stock in my abilities all this time if so." "And these people are?" Asked Raith. "Oh how rude of me," said Issui, "I also haven't gotten their names," he continued as he looked at Mokiba and Kenji and motioned to Raith and Iris, "But these are my friends, Ohmu Iris and Kama Raith, they are both from the Vortex region, and I believe their son, Ohmu Rio was in this town for a short time."

[[btw: Sorry for ditching you guys when we were all on and on a role, but my sister was being a b***h about not being able to hear one of her crapy shows and my dad kicked me off]]  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:05 am
Kai appeared in the clearing near the pillar holding a blossom coloured necklace strung together of ten hundred and eighty beads. The beads started to glow bright with chakra flowing into them. Kai held it up with both hands as it formed a floating ring.
"Uchiha Ryuu, Genki no Honoo." Kai said as a large ball of fire appeared in the ring and took shape. Kai sealed the beads back into their scroll.
"Spirit seal the pillar in fire." The fire spirit created a blazing barrier of fire around the pillar.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Kai Hyugiha

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 5:38 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze
Mokiba tilted his head. "If that is true, then that is very valuable indeed." He noticed Kenji exiting the apartment. "I see you are well."

Kenji can't help it, but smile. "Not really ok. Still bruised and strained here and there. Sorry if you had to go look for Jiraiya when he was already with us." Kenji then looked at the stranger. "And who would this be?"

Mokiba turned to the mysterious man. "I have yet to get his name. Would you be so kind as to tell us?"
Issui, of the Ookawa clan, I am from the Hidden Glaicer Village to the northwest of the vortex region," Issui said with a smile. "I was just..." Suddenly, Raith and Iris, the two ninjas he was traveling with, landed next to him. "What are you doing?" Asked Raith. "Yes," said Iris, "When you did come back around the agreed time, we thought they had actually got you." "Thanks for checking up on me," said Issui with a smirk, "But i'd hate to think i couldn't deal with 2 low low-level Jounin, Raith-kun would have put too much stock in my abilities all this time if so." "And these people are?" Asked Raith. "Oh how rude of me," said Issui, "I also haven't gotten their names," he continued as he looked at Mokiba and Kenji and motioned to Raith and Iris, "But these are my friends, Ohmu Iris and Kama Raith, they are both from the Vortex region, and I believe their son, Ohmu Rio was in this town for a short time."

[[btw: Sorry for ditching you guys when we were all on and on a role, but my sister was being a b***h about not being able to hear one of her crapy shows and my dad kicked me off]]

"Rio..." Kenji thought and in an instant remembered. He looked at them and 'checked them out.' Not here for trouble that's for sure Kenji thought to himself. "Kenji's the name. And this, if I remember corretly, this would be Mokiba."  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 6:37 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Ryuujin_Toshiro
Dragon Sneeze

"Rio..." Kenji thought and in an instant remembered. He looked at them and 'checked them out.' Not here for trouble that's for sure Kenji thought to himself. "Kenji's the name. And this, if I remember corretly, this would be Mokiba."
"Good to meet you," said Iris and Raith gave a nod of his head and said, "Pleasure meeting you."

"Iris-chan?" Issui asked, "How many vials of your symbiotes do you have with you?" "Umm, 10," She said as she checked one of her pouches on her belt. "Why? You didn't get injured that bad did you?" "No, no, nothing like that," Issui said, "The ninja who summoned this, Mokiba was it? She was paralyzed by a incident in her childhood cord was severed, and i though a symbiote treatment could help." "A severd spinal cord? How old is the wound, if it's from her childhood, then the wound will have set awhile ago, I would need...twice as much symbiotes as i have now to restart the healing process and keep it going until it was fully healed." "Oh," Issui said. "You can't save everyone Issui-kun," Raith said, besides, you tried, that's what counts."  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:10 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"Good to meet you," said Iris and Raith gave a nod of his head and said, "Pleasure meeting you."

"Iris-chan?" Issui asked, "How many vials of your symbiotes do you have with you?" "Umm, 10," She said as she checked one of her pouches on her belt. "Why? You didn't get injured that bad did you?" "No, no, nothing like that," Issui said, "The ninja who summoned this, Mokiba was it? She was paralyzed by a incident in her childhood cord was severed, and i though a symbiote treatment could help." "A severd spinal cord? How old is the wound, if it's from her childhood, then the wound will have set awhile ago, I would need...twice as much symbiotes as i have now to restart the healing process and keep it going until it was fully healed." "Oh," Issui said. "You can't save everyone Issui-kun," Raith said, besides, you tried, that's what counts."

Kenji nodded in response, more close to a bow. "Talking about healing Chiyo-san?"  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:27 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Kenji nodded in response, more close to a bow. "Talking about healing Chiyo-san?"
"Yes," said Iris, "Because her wound is so old, all the cells that were potentially still alive and able to heal, have all died of gone into a kind of coma state, so instead of just speeding up and adding in the healling of something like her spinal cord, they would have to go in and revitalize her burnt-out cells and then heal them, and my symbiotes only last so long once out of my body and not in a state of hybernation, because they are completely focused on healing, and they litterally work themselves to death. If i had a larger source of Symbiotes, we could do this, but i don't usually carry more than 10 vials. Does your hospital carry Ohmu blood at all?"  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 7:36 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"Yes," said Iris, "Because her wound is so old, all the cells that were potentially still alive and able to heal, have all died of gone into a kind of coma state, so instead of just speeding up and adding in the healling of something like her spinal cord, they would have to go in and revitalize her burnt-out cells and then heal them, and my symbiotes only last so long once out of my body and not in a state of hybernation, because they are completely focused on healing, and they litterally work themselves to death. If i had a larger source of Symbiotes, we could do this, but i don't usually carry more than 10 vials. Does your hospital carry Ohmu blood at all?"

Kenji gave a sort of embarrased smile, and then spoke. "I don't really know, I arrived here a month ago, and haven't done much site seeing of Konoha." Then Kenji had a thought. "You do know you are in the Uchiha Compound, right?" It seemed apparent that they didn't.  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:16 am
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Ryuujin_Toshiro
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Kenji gave a sort of embarrased smile, and then spoke. "I don't really know, I arrived here a month ago, and haven't done much site seeing of Konoha." Then Kenji had a thought. "You do know you are in the Uchiha Compound, right?" It seemed apparent that they didn't.
"I am well aware of where we are Kenji-san," Raith said, his less social side begining to show, "I have been here many times before and after the incident that happened here many of the Uchiha's were my friend. and have fought the man responsinble for it, you might want to check who your talking to before before you jump to conclusions.  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:11 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
"I am well aware of where we are Kenji-san," Raith said, his less social side begining to show, "I have been here many times before and after the incident that happened here many of the Uchiha's were my friend. and have fought the man responsinble for it, you might want to check who your talking to before before you jump to conclusions.

((That is bull crap, he fought Itachi? And lived? Even Kakashi hadn't managed))

Kenji lost whatever form of friendliness and patience he had. "I know who exactly I am talking to." Kenji clenched a fist tightly. "What's more, you're just like your son, thinking too highly of yourself. "Kenji's clenched fist tightend even more, and suddenly, with a back hand swipe, smacked his fist against the wall. "You fought him.... and.... survived? That means you weren't fighting hard enough!!!" Kenji was not in good state of mind, something was 'taking over' him.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games