Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

God_Of_War IV

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:19 pm
Hi names John. I am 12 years old and live in Hawaii. ( shaked everyones hand in this guild and introduce myself  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:36 pm
Hey, names Arakratos.
Love to RP (well, we all have to to be here don't we biggrin ) think I'm a quite advanced RPer myself... but then that's for the people who I RP with to decide

see you all later wink  

Fujiwara Kazunari

Generous Lunatic

3,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Brougk09

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:53 pm
hey, I'm kelsey. I enjoy RPing, and watching FMP-fumoffu + other kick-@ss anime. I hope I get to know everyone here more, if you haven'y already noticed... I am somewhat a noob sad . But I plan on posting more on a bunch of randomness 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:33 pm
Hey, all. I just joined today. I just posted my bio in my journal for easy viewing. I enjoy RPing and hoping to get involved in some great ones here.  

Death by Vixen

Ishimaru_Taki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:56 pm
Hello people! I'm very new to rping, I'm only in one right now. Any suggestions on an rp thread for someone who just started like yesterday?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:33 pm
I've been rping for a while now, and have greatly improved over the years. Hope to rp with you all!  

Mettaliar Yanto

angkee22love

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:49 pm
hi i'm pauline glad to meelks =)) hahaha
i'm also new to rping  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:55 pm
Hi I'm new here I'm hoping to find RP buddies here and a good solid intermediate RP that won't die after a few days.  

Ms. Black eyeliner

5,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Kind Stranger

5,500 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:08 pm
GO! GO! GO! whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:01 pm
Heyyy!
I'm Jello, and I am fourteen years old.
I've been RPing for a year or so, though I always have enjoyed writing stories in English class.
People claim that I'm a good writer, but my lack of esteem leads me to believe otherwise~

I look forward to learning and joining in here, though I don't want to be formal like right now all of the time.
After all, I'm not a very... serious, person.
;D <3

Jello Star

Marauding Dragonslayer

Flycker

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 4:20 am
Name: Flycker
Most likely name to answer to: Flycker, Flyck, Fly, Hey you
How long have you been RolePlaying: 4 years in October, has it been that long already?
What're you looking for in this guild: Just some output, some learning experiences, some RP, and maybe a friend or two.
Tell me something about you: I think I suck at RolePlaying, but most of the people I know tell me I don't, so trying to get some output from a new crowd. That way I can be sure that I suck. I always welcome criticism. I'm usually fairly good at spelling and grammar, but make a mistake or two every once in a while.

Most of all what I'm here for is to see what other people think of my works, and maybe teach some others a trick or two.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:00 am
hi everyone, glad to be here!
i like to roleplay mainly in the fantasy genre, anything involving magic swords and stuff, it can have technology in it too, but magic is a must ^.^
I also like to roleplay about dragons, not on the idea of of dragons killing humans, You'll get my idea later, since I'm putting up a roleplay, starting to put it up now ^.^  

Danst

Haha223

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:21 am
I am haha5473 (well, not really but...) I am a mushi who took on human form long ago and seldom returns to mushi form. i find if i do it too often this happens... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:45 pm
Im Tri-Edge_Blueflame. i love to rp with any kind of style. pm me if your interested. cool  

Devil-Hunter-Sergei

angelic snow angel

Angelic Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:39 pm
Hi I am not really good at RPing but I hope I get better soon so I can RP with everyone!  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games