Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rishiki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:49 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Rishiki
I can't believe I keep missing the start of these group rps.
Oh well, I always enjoy reading them and something tells me I'll really enjoy reading this one.
It's not too late to join. And don't be afraid to do so because you have only a few pokemon. My character only has two first-evos with him, and he still entered, despite his fear of ghosts! So feel free to post in there and join up!

I can still join even though the contest has started?!
*is seriously considering it now*

I know he can over come his fear of ghosts, I'm rooting for him!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:50 pm
Typically it seems you can join in at almost any time. It seems like a fun one to do, but I'm in the middle of writing a mission right now so I like to stay focused once I start one. :3  

RhymeJW

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:55 pm
@Rikishi: Thank you! You know, our characters haven't met back up after mine joined Team Snagem. We should remedy that sometime soon, I'm sure it'd be fun!

@Rhyme: I'm impressed with your focus. Usually, when I tried to write a mission, I'd get distracted by wanting to RP with the group more whenever there was a lot of activity in HQ or there was an event or group RP going on, which is why I had three characters at one point!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Hahaha I've never had more then one character. I wouldn't want to keep track of them all. I wouldn't be too impressed though. It's more of my OCD then anything. wink  

RhymeJW

Rishiki

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:05 pm
They haven't have they D:
It would be fun. Robyn would probably be shocked to see him XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:23 pm
@Rhyme: OCD's nothing to be ashamed of. In some instances, it can make you more reliable then other people, which is a good trait to have.

@Rikishi: Terashi would be just as surprised, trust me. wink  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:28 pm
I'm horrible at keeping up more than two characters at once xD I rather focus on keeping their personalities in tact. (honestly, Veronica is this one if more of a test on how well I can develop a character.)
I do more than one roleplay at a time though, so I can frequently practice.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:31 pm
Well, having multiple characters isn't for everyone, and I certainly wasn't recommending it - especially for new members. It's just what I did to be greedy in the past is all.

Now, I've got like 30+ characters in my head. Most of them don't get RP'd with, sadly. xD  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:35 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Well, having multiple characters isn't for everyone, and I certainly wasn't recommending it - especially for new members. It's just what I did to be greedy in the past is all.

Now, I've got like 30+ characters in my head. Most of them don't get RP'd with, sadly. xD

I usually connect the characters I just have fanfics/original stories for on virtual pet sites or what ever other site that allows me to edit&code my own page.
This way, I can look at how pretty it all comes together as I use them :3  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:37 pm
---ignore that--- D:

edit: I posted in the wrong forum *thats what I get for having ten tabs opened D:*
I can only maintain five rp characters at a time, which is why I applaud those who have more.

edit 2: Oh and awesome contest post, Terashii!  

Rishiki

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:52 pm
Man I really feel sorry for anyone that has to grade my missions. >_< They are always really long, even if they are the most simple of missions hahaha. I'm already on page 5 and still haven't had a single battle yet. So much run around for the mission I'm currently working on. I hope it's worth it hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm
Which mission are you working on?
*is curious and working on a few missions of her own*  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:53 pm
You should see the one after it, explaining where all the black came from. xd Ter can be masochistically resourceful when he has to be. Thank god I came up with that idea like five seconds beforehand, though, because I was really wracking my brain trying to come up with something for Samurai to do. One idea involved pulling water from the ground with chi, but not only is Samurai strong enough for something like that, it would incur property damage cost to the team, which is a no-no. ((Unless Sub doesn't pay property damages on principle. xd ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:57 pm
haha sweatdrop
property damage, I didn't think about that. D:

Ink!!! XD  

Rishiki

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:00 pm
Bah! I'm just a paranoid butt, don't worry about it Rikishi. Excellent use of Mudkip's moves.  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games