Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yaoi Drama RP : The s**t is still to come =o Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like the Rp thus far?
  Yes, it's the most succesful RP in here.
  Nah, not really... *is bashed into a deep sleep*
  I don't know/care
View Results

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:59 pm
Yuugi was silent for a moment, reconsidering if he should give Kane the phone. "I-It's Y-Yuugi..." he studdered, "I'm here with M-Mokuba?" He didn't know that if he used Kane's name if Seto wouldn't want to talk to him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:40 am
"Yes, Yugi. Can I talk to him?" he was talking in his Lets-pretend-Im-calmstyle now.
"Mokuba... How is he? What's he doing right now? Is he awake? Is he alive? What's Yugi doing ther? No, wait. Yugi went there to see if he was alright... Why's he calling? Something must be wrong... Damnit you bloody troll, let me talk to Mokuba!" These thoughts raced through his mind close toteh speed of light, but not quite.

He was standing still in the middle of the hallway, and some of his employees were looking weird at Seto's peculiar expression.He only looked that way when he lost yet another duel against the King of Games.... Even though they weren't allowed to call Yuugi that in the presence of Seto or a security camera.
They were all too scared to ask him what was wrong, though... People here have lost their jobs for less.

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:12 pm
Yuugi didn't answer Setos' question, but turned and handed the cell phone directly to Kane. "He'd like to talk," he mentioned, just in case Kane hadn't been following the conversation.

((Haha, bloody troll? Bakura is the only one with the british accent. xD <3 ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:33 pm

Kane looked at the phone, slightly glaring, even though he had requested to speak to him. Taking the phone from Yugi, he placed it up towards him.

"Hello Seto.." he stated softly, though his voice was still deep.

He was not even close to letting Seto talk to Mokuba, first he had to talk to him. It was going to take Kane talking to him for Seto to listen to him, he would never believe Mokuba. So, it was time for him to take over Mokubas role for awhile. This would be best, for if Seto decided not to listen..he might have to result to some disturbing ways of setting him straight.

"Did you get my gift...and my note?" he asked.

It almost sounded like Mokuba, but it also sounded different. Asking about the note came out in a rather harsh tone. Since he wasn't rushing to the doctors this very moment, he was sure Seto didn't even bother to read it. So thinking about it pissed him off. He assumed that Seto had the note crumpled inside his pocket, not even giving it the slightest bit of attention.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:46 pm
Yuugi noticed immediately the change in tone, but he didn't say a word. He wanted Kane to be able to say what he wanted--just short of threatening Seto or something of the sort. He thought that it was good that Kane had wanted to call Seto on his own accord, and just hoped dearly that Seto wasn't going to be the same a** to Kane as he was to Yuugi and previously, Yami.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:48 am
(Is bloody troll a british thing to say? xD I don't know, actually. ><; All.... Foreign to me. :p)

Seto didn't really notice the change in tone. All he noticed was Mokuba was talking to him and he sounded somewhat sane.
"Yes, I got your gift." his entire tone changed. His expression softened, and with that yet another one of his employees fell in love with him.
"I... Didn't see a note, though."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:05 pm
((Bloody _______ _______ is british. It's like saying, "Damn birds!" you'd say, "Bloody birds!"))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:43 pm

Kanes expression dropped, the guy didn't even look at the note. The piece of paper was inside of the box, which means he got it, but he had yet to open it. A small smile tricked its way onto his face. It was one of joy, yet it seemed to look a little psychotic as well.

"The note's in the box...why don't you open it Seto? You can do it now over the phone." he said, his tone slightly changing.

The sound now felt like a temptation, a 'you know you want to' sort of sound. Yet it also could be creepy when hearing it, this was no acception. Once Seto read the note, Kane was going to break is persona and tell Seto that it was him and not his dear little brother, at least not the one he knew.

"It would be nice if you could do it now, I want to see what you think about it. Unless...you want me to come down to the office instead. I could meet you at work, I'm done with my appointment." he explained.

Getting to talk to Seto face to face would be better, he wanted to see the look on Setos face when he realized that Mokuba was gone, and at his will, could disappear forever. Maybe that would convince Seto to make some changes.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Yuugi just stood on the sidewalk, folding his arms over his chest, listening silently to what Kane was saying into the phone. His expression was a little frightening, but he didn't think too much of it. That might be good... For Kane and Seto to talk face to face. He assumed that that was all that was on Kane's mind when he proposed the meeting.

Would he join him? It sounded like the sort of thing between just the Kaibas. He was torn between going with him and refusing to. 'I should check on Yami...I haven't seen him in a night...'  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 10:36 am
"What note...? " Seto was genuinly oblivious of any note being in the box. But now 'Mokuba' mentioned it... He the box got out of his pocket with his free hand and looked into it as he replied "Yes, I'd like to see you..."
his voice changed as he read the note. "Wait. Mokuba has been seeing a shrink?" His eyes widened. "And... I missed... it...?"
"Erm..." he was audibly nervous. nervous about... How he missed that note! How could he have missed that note? No way! God, Mokuba was hurt enough as it was, and crazy on top, and now he missed the note!?
"Erm.. I'd like you to get over here as soon as possible... I... "

He then realized about every single employee that could see him from where he was standing -in the middleof the hallway- was staring at him weird. He gave them a killer glare and continued.

"Erm... Yes, I'd like it if yuo'd get over here assoon as possible. "

May La Nee

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:17 pm

Kane just smile as he heard the sound of Setos voice dropping, it was like music to his ears. It was about time he heard the pain in Setos voice like that, to think that for a moment he thought he didn't care, so he had saved himself for now. As he waited for Seto to finished his face stayed the same. Inside, there was a voice saying horrible things in his head.

"Do you want to be alone? Or can Yugi come?" he asked, trying to use his tormented innocent imitation of Mokuba.

"He came with me to the session, so I would like him to come. But if you would rather be alone thats alright, besides..I'm sure Yami would love to hear from Yugi again." Kane said.

He was not planning to reveal that he was not his brother until he had Seto in front of him. It didn't matter if Yugi was there or not, he was only planning on talking to him at this point. Though he had no problem with messing with Setos mind while he did it, but he did not plan on harming Kaiba, at least not yet.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:52 am
"Erm.. Yami is at home. Their home, not here... But he can come if he likes, I don't care. "
"s**t. Yuugi was there... But I wasn't... How can I make that up? I can't pretend like nothing's wrong... it wasn't a random check-up, it was the shrink! No wonder hes going nuts"
"Do you want me to send a limo? or... I don't know..."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:33 am
Yuugi nodded silently to himself as he evesdropped on what Seto was saying. Okay, so Yami was home. That was a good thing. It seemed to him that both brothers were impartial about his joining them. He believed that he should be there if Kane suggested it--but at the same time, he felt like it would be something for just the Kaiba brothers and that he should see Yami... He hadn't seen him since he took Mokuba home...

He scuffed his feet softly on the pavement, kicking up small pebbles of gravel.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:03 am

Kane nodded as Seto talked, something slowly coming over him. Maybe after a few moments, Mokuba would like to see his brother. Though he was not sure how well he could trust Seto after hitting him, but there was no denying that he would want to be released to see Seto. Firs things first, he had to get Seto to believe he was there, that he existed.

"Yeah send a limo...I'll come alone then. Yami should have someone watching him." he replied as Mokuba.

Though apart of him couldn't give a rats a** about Yamis well being, he knew his lover cared, so he found it best. Besides, Mokuba would love the idea of being alone with Seto, even if he never was. Then, maybe he could get Mokuba to have some time with Yugi, but Seto would be first.

"The limo can drop off Yugi first, then I will head over there okay?" he said into the phone.

"I love you.." a voice said.

Kane covered his mouth in a rush, Mokuba had stepped out for a moment to give greeting to Seto. He growled under his breathe, how dare Mokuba make him express for that thing. He was going to get later.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:14 am
(aww.... <3)

Seto was surprised to hear Mokuba say 'I love you'. He wasn't sure why, but it just sounded weird compared to the rest of the conversation. He decided not to reply to it... Especially not since he didn't want to start any rumors. He was still in Kaiba Corp, anyway. "Good, I'll send one right away. I hope to see you soon."
He waited for a few seconds before he broke the connection and immediatly sent them a limosine. Good thing the card had the address of the psychiater on it.

Seto genuinely did not know Mokube would be that hurt by a blow... Especially not since he didn't mean it as a way to express hate, he was just very annoyed. Poeple get annoyed, right? Not everyone can live without violence! Right?

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games