Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:36 pm
Sora sighs and forms a sweatdrop looking to the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:09 am
Akeji, listening to what Timber said, also stopped and sniffed around. Oh, yeah, I do!!! And they're nearby, huh? That'll be an easier kill than birds anyway... Akeji decided to continue using his nose to sniff out the rabbits, being as quiet as possible all the way.

(((Sorry, I went comping for a few days, I really should have warned you...)))  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 1:28 pm
Akegura Hirou
Akeji, listening to what Timber said, also stopped and sniffed around. Oh, yeah, I do!!! And they're nearby, huh? That'll be an easier kill than birds anyway... Akeji decided to continue using his nose to sniff out the rabbits, being as quiet as possible all the way.

(((Sorry, I went comping for a few days, I really should have warned you...)))

((oh, thats alright. glad you're back though ^^))
Timber followed Ake, staying quiet and low to the ground. She grew alert at every sudden movement or sound form the forest, whether it was the sudden departure of a bird, or the quick dart of a small critter as it ran form foilage to foilage.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:16 pm
Akeji, now crawling on his belly, could smell the scent of the rabbits surrounding him, he knew that they must be very close by. He decided to stop moving, and use his eyes to search for the rabbits.  

Akegura Hirou

applz

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:19 pm
Timber stopped too. She assumed that teh rabbits would be hidden underneath bushes or in burrows, so she leveled her head with the stems of the bushes and began to search under each.
'See any?' she asked Ake through her mind.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 9:02 pm
Seilene looked puzzled then went back to looking around.

Arkanna looked at Seilene then sighed, "I wish your memory has back....." She closed her eyes and looked away.

xXSir_Integra_Hellsing_Xx

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:12 am
Sora then looks at Arkanna  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 12:01 pm
princessLunaBlueWolf
Branwen rested peacefully for Ake and Timber to return. Meanwhile, she rested with Zayra.

Kalten wanders the forest, trying to find out where he was.
He had never been in these areas, and now he felt completely lost. He began to run past the trees (which looked awfully big to him) wishing he were in a safe, protected cave with some company. Then suddenly he tripped over a large root in above the ground and tumbled forward down a hill and slid across piles of leaves, into an area where two wolves were resting. He lay there, his eyes shut and hopig that the wolves did not realize him. The leaves were slowly falling back down upon him, and he was soon blanketed in a sheet of dried autumn leaves. He had never been amongst so many leaves before, and he shivered. Kalten did not know much of the outside world, and he felt scared that he suddenly had to experience everything all at once. He wished his mother and father were with him, along with his siblings. While under the leaves, he began to whimper.

applz

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:26 pm
Arkanna beganto think of the days when she was younger, sighing she blew some hair out of her face. Then looking at Sora, "What is it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:33 pm
Sora blushed and looked away"It's Nothing!!!"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:46 pm
Arkanna's hair fell back into place as she watched Sora, "I don't understand you.....if you want to know something then just ask. You won't be looked down upon for curiousity......" She says.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 5:49 pm
Sora looked back at Arkanna then said"How did Seilene lose her memory?"  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:17 pm
Arkanna jumped alittle, "Oh that...." She looked down at the ground for a moment, "There's a lot of parts to that actually....."She rubbed her head, "When I was little father hated Seilene for some unknown reason and always shunned her or tried to kill her......but she wouldn't remember......then when Seilene got older she was banished from the pack for some weird reason that father won't say. Then one night I caught him talking with a seer that was in the pack's opinion evil and wasn't aloud to come anywhere near the pack....I listened in and heard tha he wished for Seilene not to remember anyone from the pack or any of her memories, so that killing her was easier. The seer said it would be fine but it would cost him dearly....so in many events that are to gruesome to talk about Seilene lost her memories, father lost in killing her, and a cur........." she looked away.."Never mind the rest........" then looked away cursing herself for almost speaking of the last part.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 6:52 pm
Sora nodded her head as she looked away  

Nutella Mocha

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:06 pm
Seilene got up and yawned,"I think I'll go for a moment.." she said stretching her arms up. Waving to Arkanna and Sora she walked off into the woods.

Arkanna waved slightly and looked at Sora.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games