Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:28 am
"How do you think you'll do during the training?" She asked her brother as she started walking again behind their parents.

((hehe yeah I guess it is now))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:35 am
"I'm, ah, I'm not sure. I don't really even know how to do, what I did!!! What if it all really was just a coincidence...  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:39 am
"Don't say that. You may be really good at it. Momma said she was gonna teach me to fly. I cant wait. Training sounds hard though. But I think we can do it." She said with a nod of her head.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:45 pm
After looking at Zayra and Akeji having their own conversation. Branwen turned back to Shuicho. Branwen had this certain twinkle in her eye and said " Yes, I love nature. Everything about the outdoors is beautiful and enjoyable. I am so glad we're coming on this trip with you. Although since they haven't caught up with us yet. . . .I was thinking perhaps after this trip together as a family. Once we return. . .maybe you and I should go on our own mini trip." she blushed before continuing. . ." With winter coming. . .perhaps. . .well I was thinking. . .I mean . . .I know we have Zayra and Akeji to look after. . .but I want to have pups. . ." she said looking into his eyes and continues to walk.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:21 pm
Shuicho glances at Branwen blushing and suprised. " Ummm okay. I think you and I can go on a trip together after our family outting." he said still shocked.

Branwen says " When we come back. I'll ask my brother and Timber to watch Zayra and Akeji." she said.

Shuicho nodds " Good idea." he commented.

Branwen than says " We had just became mates before Zayra and Akeji were added to our family. We haven't been alone since. It will be good for us." she smiled.

Shuicho smiles and says " Your right love. . ." and nuzzle Branwen.

Branwen looks behind her at Zayra and Akeji tailing behind smiling at them both. She knows the four of them haven't been a family too long. We're they ready for additions to the family?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:28 pm
Akeji continued following Shuicho and Branwen, and heard small parts of their conversation. He thought to himself, "Am I a being a little bit of a burden to Branwen and Shuicho? Perhaps I should try to pull my weight a little harder, maybe collect more food..." He pondered this situation more, and decided that he'd try to figure more out before he made any conclusions.  

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:21 am
Shuicho continues to lead his family toward their destination. There destination was a bit north part of their territory. There were beautiful mountains, tall gigantic pine trees, a couple of lakes, and plenty of prey to kill around. Shuicho lead them upon a hill to glance upon their destination. "There's a cave nearby. Where we'll be staying." she told everybody.

Branwen glances down at their destination amazed. "Wow, how beautiful. It took us a couple of days. Although, it was worth the journey together. Right you two." she says smiling at Zayra and Akeji. Branwen notices a particular set of confusion on Akeji's face and wondered what was the matter. She walked toward Akeji has Shuicho took Zayra on his shoulders. "Is everything alright Akeji? You seem puzzled?" she places a paw on his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 7:33 am
Akeji felt Branwans paw on his shoulder, and looked up."Oh, yes! Everythings great, I was just thinking a little, nevermind me..."  

Akegura Hirou

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:19 am
"Yeah! It was beautiful. I loved the flowers. " She said smiling. She loved being out with her parents. She had heard bits of their conversation and she was hoping for a little brother or sister to look after. She hoped that's what they were talking about when they said they needed alone time.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 12:29 am
Shuicho glances down at the land with Zayra on his shoulders. He than leads his family down toward the cave before evenings arrival. Shuicho glances at Branwen and Akeji. "We better head to the cave before nightfall." she said leading the way downward. " Do you see the buffalo below Zayra. We'll be learning to hunt those together." he commented.

Branwen and Akeji follows behind Shuicho and Zayra leading the way to this cave. She glances over at Akeji again. " What were you thinking about Akeji. You can talk to me about any concerns you may have. I know I haven't been your mother long enough for you to trust me. I respect your thinking space very much. Your a young male with all kinds of question buzzing around. You can come to me for anything. I hope you know this. " she said softly looking at him as they followed. She nuzzlez him and says " I love you and Zayra very much. I believe meeting you, Zayra, and especially Shuicho is destiny. I haven't been this happy for the longest time." she says sharing with him and nuzzlez him.  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaida_Lee

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:17 am
"Wow!" Zayra said as she looked down at the buffalo. "They are huge. Are you sure we can all take them down? I mean I'm kinda small and Akji isn't that much bigger than me." She said sounding a little unsure about the situation.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:23 pm
Akeji smiled when Branwen nuzzled him. His doubts were now gone, and he knew that Branwen and Shuicho are happy to have him around. "Heh, I know, I love you all too. I wasn't thinking about anything really significant, just being goofy." He said with a grin.  

Akegura Hirou

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 11:48 pm
Together the four left the high grounds and had finally reaching the destination of their temporary home. Shuicho heard Zayra's excitement and uncertainties about being able to take down a buffalo. "Well Zayra, your right. Tomarrow morning the four of us will view the buffalo or bison extremely close. A big animal are difficult to take down even for the four of us. Although, the four of us are very special wolves remember. We've got special abilities up our sleeves for those buffalo's." he said encouraging. "Won't they be suprised." he said.

Branwen and Akeji continue to walk closely behind Shuicho and Zayra. They were certainly reaching the cave Shuicho was talking about. " Wonder if it need any cleaning." she thought to herself. Branwen was also happy to hear Akeji troubles seeming better. She was still wondering what it was that bothered him. Although, she wasn't going to push further. She remembers being a youngling like himself. Although she said. . ." Just remember nothing is too goofy enough for me or Shuicho. We are your parents or guardians. Which ever you feel comfortable considering us as. We hope you'll be comfortable enough to talk to us. When you need to." she says with another smile. She conintues to look around. Shuicho has brough us to a beautiful place. Enough prey around too." she said

Before the sun began to set behind the pine trees of this forest. The four had reached the cave. Shuicho had brough wood and made a nice warm fire for his family. Shuicho than disappeared to hunt for dinner.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:49 pm
Zayra looked around the cave, it looked like it had been lived in before. "Momma, it looks like someone has stayed in the cave before. Do you think that they will come back?" She asked worried that something bad might happen.  

Kaida_Lee

PrincessLunaBlueWolf

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:10 am
Branwen looks around and smiles. " Your father Shuicho has been here before." she smiled reasuring Zayra about their surroundings being safe. "Plus, I won't let nothing happen to you sweetheart." she smiled walking over giving her a hug. Than Branwen began to build a fire for the four of them and to cook dinner once Shuicho came back. There were good pieces of wood around. The fire was warm and strong. Akeji and Zayra lay close by Branwen when Shuicho arrived.

Shuicho arrived with pheasants and a couple of lemmings (mice like rodents.) " I caught whatever was nearby. I didn't want to travel to far away. Although their good catches." he smiled.

Branwen smiles "They look great hun. She goes to him taking the six lemmings and began preparing them for dinner as Shuicho prepared the pheasants. Branwen put the lemming meat upon sticks and roasted them against the fire. She gave the first lemming to Zayra than Akeji. Shuicho and herself enjoyed the first pheasant.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games