Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:32 am
Meena looked at the new wolf then back at Karu and stayed put.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:49 pm
"What's going on?" he said his ears perked in interest.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:27 pm
"Ummm just laying around" she whined she slowly got up and looked at the new wolf  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:09 pm
"Oh sounds fun" he said as he studied her looks "Hi, I'm Baine, and you are?" he said with a slight smile.
((What page is your character profile on?)) ((Mine should be on either of the last few))  

Matahari Harimau

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 pm
After watching the dark shape for a while, Neira realized that the wolf wasn't about to come out of hiding or even approach for that matter, so she left it lie. Neira walked back to Thorn and rubbed against him, her hackles relaxing as she was soothed by his presence. She looked around at the surrounding trees and smelled a few more wolves nearby, so she decided to investigate. 'Thorn? I'll be right back, I'm going to go see whoelse is nearby....' She tried to move as quietly as she could, the wind aiding her passage, as she crept closer to the other wolves. She crouched under a grouping low-hanging pines boughs and watched the three wolves in the clearing ahead of her. There was a female who was protectively close to a male as well as a male who seemed to have approached them. She couldn't quite tell what they were saying or make out their facial expressions so she shifted the wind so as to hear more clearly. Hopefully even with her white coat she was able to hide well enough in the undergrowth that they hadn't seen her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:50 pm
"Hi baine. I'm Meena" she licked his cheek.

(( mine is on page 8 right under yurs))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:20 pm
((oh lol))
"Cute name pretty girl" he said as he licked her flank  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 10:40 pm
Neira overheard the two wolves' conversation and was surprised at the boldness of the new male. Meena had seemed like she was rather intimate with the other male and now this male had openly showed interest in her. I hope this doesn't start a fight... Neira slowly stood up and emerged from her hiding place behind the pine boughs. 'Um, hello there....' Neira was hesitant at first, she'd seen Meena before but this new male sort of scared her for some reason, his aura was strange and she couldn't figure it out. 'I'm Neira....' Her role as a protector meant that if this male was going to try to cause conflict or in any way harm Meena, who was still rather young, she would have to try and resolve the matter....  

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:44 pm
Riyu entered the clearing uncertainly. She hardly ever came here, she was always alone.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:21 pm
Meena bared her teeth but just grinned she licked him back and truned to face neira. She smiled and Bit playfuly at Baine. suprizing him.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:38 am
Riyu saw other wolves playing together and she wanted to play too. Although she was usually very quiet Riyu decided to try and make friends. She bounded over to the others. "Hello." She barked trying not to tremble with embrassment.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:19 pm
Baine felt very welcomed around them, he sensed abit of love for him from both the other wolf and Meena, and then another wolf entered a shyer one, who seemed to want to be friends. "Hi" baine said back as he sat down and pawed meena's tail.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:01 pm
"Hello, Im Riyu" Riyu said smiling a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:48 pm
"Hi, i'm baine" he said bowing, he felt the tension as he was a male and they were all mate free females.  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:13 pm
"Nice to meet you. I'm sorry to interrupt your little party." Riyu said shly.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games