Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Picture Post! (New rule. Read the first post) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:28 pm
Deific Requiem

I have my reasons.

Foremost, the chain letters and petitions. They are annoying at best. Aside from that, I really dislike being pm'd. I see no point of a friends list either. It serves no real purpose. Why bother? To make people feel special? Oh wow, look at me! - I have 100 friends. Lame

stare

Boo. I don't do those!

And friendlists aren't that for everyone, you know.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:33 pm
MortSanglant
Deific Requiem

I have my reasons.

Foremost, the chain letters and petitions. They are annoying at best. Aside from that, I really dislike being pm'd. I see no point of a friends list either. It serves no real purpose. Why bother? To make people feel special? Oh wow, look at me! - I have 100 friends. Lame

stare

Boo. I don't do those!

I am well aware that they are not like this for everyone. I only listed a few reasons; I have others.

I actually dislike the thought that people like me. I really and truely don't want to feel like I am loved/liked. I want no feelings tieing me here. I want to be free of all thought and emotions. When I go, I want no regrets and thoughts about what would/will they think.

I am sure you understand.

some guild thing

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:46 pm
*feels forgoten crying *  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:29 pm
Deific Requiem
MortSanglant
Deific Requiem

I have my reasons.

stare

Boo. I don't do those!

I am well aware that they are not like this for everyone. I only listed a few reasons; I have others.

I actually dislike the thought that people like me. I really and truely don't want to feel like I am loved/liked. I want no feelings tieing me here. I want to be free of all thought and emotions. When I go, I want no regrets and thoughts about what would/will they think.

I am sure you understand.

Ah, well that last bit makes sense to me.

3nodding

MortSanglant

With the current

6,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:00 am
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:21 am
User Image  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:21 am
@ Morty: You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your Dresden Doll pics. I would love to see more sometime 3nodding . You're lucky your brother would actually dress up with you, as it makes the photo shoot seem much more close to the real deal. Awesome job!

P.S. I love all of the makeup in this.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:23 am
Nyed
User Image
R. I.P mohawk crying

my hair is now a fluffy pink
I loved the mohawk! 'Tis awesome. *Mourns over mohawk loss* But on the other hand, pink is quite awesome.  

Acerbus nox noctis

Acerbus nox noctis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:26 am
Anen
User Image
You have awesome hair. Very nice. 3nodding I like your look in this pic xd .  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:40 am
Lita1692
@ Morty: You pretty much hit the nail on the head with your Dresden Doll pics. I would love to see more sometime 3nodding . You're lucky your brother would actually dress up with you, as it makes the photo shoot seem much more close to the real deal. Awesome job!

P.S. I love all of the makeup in this.

Thanks Lita!

heart

My brother likes the Dolls too, so it wasn't hard to get him to agree.

3nodding

When I get the time I'll send you the rest of the pictures.

MortSanglant

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:38 am
MortSanglant
My brother and I had some fun yesterday dressing like Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione of The Dresden Dolls. We took a little over 50 pictures, but I'll only post a few.

If you do desire to see the rest, let me know.

3nodding

Also, here's the link to the Dresden Dolls gallery so that, if you don't know who they are or what they look like, you can get an idea of how close we came.

Beautiful Brian

User Image

User Image

Alluring Amanda

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Deadly Dolls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart

Oh if only you did the eyebrows too xd
They really only look like that in the pictures, In concert, about the 3rd song, the make up has all dripped off thair faces and brian takes off his shirt.

*swoon*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:59 am
Nyed
MortSanglant
My brother and I had some fun yesterday dressing like Amanda Palmer and Brian Viglione of The Dresden Dolls. We took a little over 50 pictures, but I'll only post a few.

If you do desire to see the rest, let me know.

3nodding

Also, here's the link to the Dresden Dolls gallery so that, if you don't know who they are or what they look like, you can get an idea of how close we came.

Beautiful Brian

User Image

User Image

Alluring Amanda

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Deadly Dolls

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

heart

Oh if only you did the eyebrows too xd
They really only look like that in the pictures, In concert, about the 3rd song, the make up has all dripped off thair faces and brian takes off his shirt.

*swoon*

Yeah, I was thinking about the eyebrows. I couldn't do it. I don't like the shaved eyebrow look.

Haha. I wouldnt' doubt the makeup having dripped off. It'd be so hot.

MortSanglant

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:28 am
Now What is THIS?!?
Picture thread WAY down on the Second page?
This simply will not do.

Here are some pics from my little midnight photoshoot last night.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:42 am
@athiel: I so dreamt of you last night. You, like, ate my face. >> It was odd to say the very least.

confused

ieatyourtclol

Athiel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 3:14 am
celebie.exe
@athiel: I so dreamt of you last night. You, like, ate my face. >> It was odd to say the very least.

confused

Me? I make a point of avoiding facial-eating whenever possible.
how very disturbing!  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 321 322 323 324 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games