Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:25 am
"True" Arianna whispered back, praying that her friend was right.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:13 pm
''Stop talking about me. No it wasnt Bella.'' Estelluna said in a hush voice.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:11 pm
"Oh, god. I guess I will take the bait and say 'who was it?'" Arianna asked, dreading the answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:44 pm
[[Sorry I've ben busy so I dident post ...um...whats going on o.o]]
Eliza Was bored she was sitting in the forest just lising to the sounds of nature she dident feel life feeding but she was oh so hungry

skiittle

skiittle

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:54 pm
Eliza stood up and Thought to her self "Were can I find bears or LIONS ..TIGERS!!! OH MY...So...thursty..." Eliza then turned her iPod on to Debussy a amazing piano player and feel ASleep in the Forest  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:17 pm
vampires can't sleep

''Some kid.'' Estelluna said pulling out a wallet she took.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:32 pm
"Estelluna, can we please play nice with the other kids?" Arianna asked pleadingly, sounding like her mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:22 pm
Vyre sat in a corner of her new room, gazing at the plaster on the wall ((sorry, I just read the first chapter of Midnight Sun on Meyer's website. You should all read it, too, it's great)). Her mind wandered, thinking over the school and what it would be like to pretend to go there. Not like she needed the classes or anything. She'd been to college more than enough times for that. No, really, the reason they were here wasn't for her, it was for her "father". He had been feeling...depressed, Vyre would call it. She had encouraged him to come here, dreading what might happen if he kept on the track he had been going.
School tomorrow would be boring. The only joy she could possibly get out of it would be in band, playing bassoon, hopefully. Not that any instrument was better than her French horn. Just that she could never play it in public without arising suspicions...
Perhaps there were other vampires here. Forks was an ideal place for vampires, as the sun hardly ever shone. They wouldn't mind her hunting some of the local animals, though. She rose gracefully to her feet and set out to go hunting. After all, it was nice to be prepared for tomorrow, just in case.  

WickedSong

medusa56

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 3:04 pm
Belle flipped through the channels absent-mindedly in her apartment, wondering if she should go to school today.I'll go to the office and register, she thought to herself while grabbing her jacket and keys to her Audi R8.
As she got into her car she muttered, "No need to rush." But being in a sport car she still went at least 30MPH over the speed limit. As she got to the school, she found a place to park, and walked into the office.
The attendent seemed surprised as she walked to her desk, "I need the registration packet." She said smiling. Still startled by her sudden apperence, the attendent gave Belle the packet and told her, "Fill all of this out and hand it back in." Belle grabbed the packet and walked outside to fill it out on a bench.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:40 pm
''.......No.'' Estelluna said shortly.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:03 pm
"Alright. Estelluna, we'll talk about this later, right now we should be getting to class preferably before the bell rings" Arianna siad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:55 pm
"Ugh, what is going on?" Asked Rachel. "I'm so confused!"  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 2:59 pm
"Let's just go to class, I'll explain later" Arianna said, taking Rachel's arm and leading her to their next class. "Bye, Estelluna, see ya later" Arianna said, wanting to get to class before the bell rang. Arianna and Rachel made it to class right as soon as the last bell rang. Arianna walked over to her seat and slid into it. 'Estelluna's picking on a human' Arianna summed up the entire conversation to Rachel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 8:27 pm
''Stop talking about me.'' Estelluna mind spoke.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:38 am
'Sorry, Rachel wanted to know' Arianna apologized. 'God, this is the most boring class I have ever had to take' Arianna told Rachel.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games