Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:50 pm
"Sira." Ai smiled placing her cheek against his, her body heat adjusted to the temperature in the room as it always quickly changed andd Sira's cheek felt cold against hers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:55 pm
Sira hugged Ai tighter as he began to regain his strength. He looked into her eye's his no longer blank. "W-What happened?" All he remembered being cold then it was all a blank.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:01 pm
"You passed out from loss of body heat. From the rock." Ai answered.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 pm
"Oh.. I knew that rock was trouble.." Sira said still a bit cold. He shivered and held himself his body still warming up slowly.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 pm
"Maybe, but I still feel like I need it near me." Ai said, finding it strange. She found a blanket and wrapped it around Sira, seeing that he was still cold.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:15 pm
Sira made the fire grow again feeling warmer again as he sat there. 'I wonder why she feels like she needs it near her.. It's strange nothing in this village is normal anymore..' He sighed and sat down on the couch.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 am
Ai liked the warmth coming from the fire and sat there thinking about the strange rock. She knew that it could mean trouble, but she still wanted to keep it. So as long as I don't bring it inside, it should be fine. But why do I want it?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 12:06 pm
((i missed alot! can someone fill me in on what happened in a SHORT summary? I don't want to read all those posts... T T))  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:59 pm
((Ummm... We yelled at Naruto-kun, then Ai and Sira found a wierd rock because they were bored, Sira passed out from lack of body heat because the rock made the room cold or something, and ur in a bed at ur house with Reks takling care of you because Reks saved you from Akatsuki. Is that good? Oh, and by the way, don't have too much fun with out me, because between 7/8/07 and 7/15/07 I shall not be on.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:23 pm
((o.O I just realized that this has the most posts in it than any other thread in any topic! o.O Except the crew only thread.... Can't get in there, but I can't imagine them having more larger threads than this! 1599!!!  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:34 pm
Sira closed his eye's the warmth from the fire making him drowsy. 'Why does that single rock seem so strange... And why would it appear now while we're fighting Akatsuki?' He sighed and laid down on the couch.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:34 am
Ai wondered what was up with the rock. 'The rock must have a connection with Akatsuki, I know it. It wouldn't just appear out of nowhere right after we fight them. But what's the connection?'  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:03 pm
'We'll just have to figure it out tomorrow...' Sira thought while staring at the fire, his eyelid's slowly closing. He had lost too much body heat to go near the rock so soon. He yawned and his eye's closed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:19 pm
Ai looked at Sira and smiled, poking his cheek. "Tired?"  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:21 pm
Sira opened his left eye as Ai poked him. "Yeah.." He responded smiling back at her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games