Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:42 pm

"Only when I'm drunk!" The Guy yells in from the other room. He has started acting as chef whenever the other is taking a break or something. "You still want that light-up-lobster dish?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:03 pm

"Can I get a beer?" I say in the back of the room at a table.

hopltetheleader

coreykill

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:05 pm

vasily pulls a beer out from behind the bar and tosses it to him
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:12 pm

"Thanks," takes it and starts drinking it.

hopltetheleader

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 pm

A Intercom comes to life, and from it comes Skipps voice. "Hey, is that Pavel? Why on earth is he wearing a bomb? Hasnt he suffered because of sniper fire in the great patriotic war?!?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:24 pm

vasily looks at the comm before walking over and hitting the button "shhh he dosent know about that yet"

coreykill

aries412

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:03 pm

hello every oneand atarget4u is my comrad and a not so close person he is cranky corykill is also my comrad and not so very close friend (he likes to shoot little harmless commies that only sometimes have murder in its head) but every 1 stay calm i have tootsi pops biggrin and now the w8ing begins twisted .....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:09 pm

hello all i am poval i fought in the great patriotic war then i disapered and forgot how i got there and i started eating snakes crabs and anything eles i can get alhold of *flases back* w8 thats the game i was playing last night but none the less i vanished (IN A BOX...POVALS BOX)

aries412

aries412

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:17 pm

Atarget4u
A Intercom comes to life, and from it comes Skipps voice. "Hey, is that Pavel? Why on earth is he wearing a bomb? Hasnt he suffered because of sniper fire in the great patriotic war?!?"
PAVEL IS NOT WEARING A BOMB ITS JUST NERV GAS....i think it is leaking every 1 stay calm....OMG RUN FOR YOUR LIFE WERE ALL GANA DIE!!!! *runs ouy of the bar screaming*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 5:58 pm

vasily stares for a moment before walking up to pavel and dragging him to the back room and locking him in. "its all right folks go back to your drinks" he says. from the back room a good size explosion can be heard and smoke starts to come out from under the door.

coreykill

Atarget4u

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:17 pm

(You actually got Pavel to post? Are you mad? It was even a mistake to show him this whole thing. I blame you, comrad commisar!)
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:32 pm

im in a lot of pain right now...can i have salt plz

aries412

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:24 pm

shut up Pavel. No one like you...except youre box.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:56 pm

and the motherland!! and the kitty that got stuck in the tree and......anti capatalist peoples can i plz have a cookie? and another shirt? and maby a spoon?

aries412

OahuGrown14

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:26 pm

*walks into the bar and looks around* "hmmmm I need rum and lots of it" *pulls up a chair*
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff