Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:25 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko

Juno: Hmm.. and you, Marcus? Any feral abilities that can really be of use for us?
extreme strength and enhaced sight scent and hearing

"What about you, Juno... what can you do...?" she asks him curiously.

Juno:.... Hmm... The scent and hearing might prove useful .... .. oh? me? ... I don't think i have one, come to think of it. *looks up* .... it's really quite a shame, really. Most leaders have a strong offense.. *holds the dove*...

At this, the dove flaps its wings and flies off into the forest*

Juno: Seems that it was getting tired of my monologuing..... .. *looks down a bit* .... i see.... well, i think it's not just good enough that you tell me your special abilites.. if you know what i'm saying. *looks at them with his eyes over his sunglasses* (yes, he wears sunglasses at night. Which is weird.... )

Tomoe looks at him strangely. "What are you saying..?"
marcus looks at the moon and walks towards the window as his body turns from human to werewolf  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:35 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
"Erm... maybe coming out here all alone wasn't such a good idea..." is completely lost in the middle of the forest. Climbs on a tree and starts jumping from tree to treetop looking for a way out of the dark forest.

marcus while jumping from tree to tree scents a person
hmm human
he looks at the mark on his right shoulder from where he was tested on
no something else I've never smelt before

Running faster. "Okay... I don't see anything familiar from here..... darn it... why don't I ever listen to my superiors?" looking around franatically.
Marcus starts to catch up to it curious at to what hes smelled
Marcus howls out in the woods on impulse

flying over head phar spots the group and starts to glide down to them.  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:36 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
AxelNekko

Juno: Hmm.. and you, Marcus? Any feral abilities that can really be of use for us?
extreme strength and enhaced sight scent and hearing

Juno:.... Hmm... The scent and hearing might prove useful .... .. oh? me? ... I don't think i have one, come to think of it. *looks up* .... it's really quite a shame, really. Most leaders have a strong offense.. *holds the dove*...

Juno: Seems that it was getting tired of my monologuing..... .. *looks down a bit* .... i see.... well, i think it's not just good enough that you tell me your special abilites.. if you know what i'm saying. *looks at them with his eyes over his sunglasses* (yes, he wears sunglasses at night. Which is weird.... )

marcus looks at the moon and walks towards the window as his body turns from human to werewolf

Juno:.... *sniffs a bit* *in mind: ..... is it him? .... * . Well, Marcus seems to know exactly what i mean... *looks at them* .... (this counts for all characters and rp'ers present in this scene) .. .*holds his jacket and takes out 6 small tops, 3 in each hand* .... ... *casually, uses one of the tops and flicks it ont he floor, as it spins around*

Altougth i'm rather bored.... *throws the remaining 5* .... *stands up a bit * *holds his pointing finger up* .... *smirks* ... i'll see if what you all say is true... *moves his finger, and inmediatedly, the tops rearange themselves into a large circle, while he's clearly "outside" of it* ...... *closes his eyes* *with his hand, snaps his fingers and the tops, with stunning speed, burst into large rolling pillars of fire, circling them ,and their connection seems to "cage" the people in.

.... Let's see what you're all made of.... *one of the flames flickers as he dissapears in smoke*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:38 pm
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Juno:.... *sniffs a bit* *in mind: ..... is it him? .... * . Well, Marcus seems to know exactly what i mean... *looks at them* .... (this counts for all characters and rp'ers present in this scene) .. .*holds his jacket and takes out 6 small tops, 3 in each hand* .... ... *casually, uses one of the tops and flicks it ont he floor, as it spins around*

Altougth i'm rather bored.... *throws the remaining 5* .... *stands up a bit * *holds his pointing finger up* .... *smirks* ... i'll see if what you all say is true... *moves his finger, and inmediatedly, the tops rearange themselves into a large circle, while he's clearly "outside" of it* ...... *closes his eyes* *with his hand, snaps his fingers and the tops, with stunning speed, burst into large rolling pillars of fire, circling them ,and their connection seems to "cage" the people in.

.... Let's see what you're all made of.... *one of the flames flickers as he dissapears in smoke*

landing in the center of the group phar asks "so what are you doing here?"  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:41 pm
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Tomoe looks at all of this with wide eyes. "The sneaky--" she leaps into the air, nearly avoiding a spining top. "This man is mad!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:43 pm
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

Tomoe looks at all of this with wide eyes. "The sneaky--" she leaps into the air, nearly avoiding a spining top. "This man is mad!"
muttering to him self about the weaknesses of humans phar blows a blast of his ice breath makeing it seem to start to snow.  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:44 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

The tops start to spew "spit-fire" from their sides, provoking them to keep moving and to dodge the flames. Flames are everywhere, smoke and haze hurting the sight of anyone. Inside the castle, word has been spread out loud that a fire has started, and that the King's own daughters are right in the middle of it.

An order has been issued to put out the fire, but these flaming tops contain flamable gas that keeps shooting out*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
KaosAngel012

"Trying not to get killed!!!" she yellls  

La Petite Ange

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:46 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The tops start to spew "spit-fire" from their sides, provoking them to keep moving and to dodge the flames. Flames are everywhere, smoke and haze hurting the sight of anyone. Inside the castle, word has been spread out loud that a fire has started, and that the King's own daughters are right in the middle of it.

An order has been issued to put out the fire, but these flaming tops contain flamable gas that keeps shooting out*
"i grow anoyed with this" with that he simply blew them out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:47 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

marcus dodges the tops and at oone point trys to smash one into pieces but burns himself and stops from doing that  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Inside of the castle, complete chaos. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S IN DANGER?" Valdamt's eyes glow a a intense crimson color. "DAMN! JUNO! How many times have a told him not to mess with my daugthers!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:48 pm
KaosAngel012
King Phar
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"Trying not to get killed!!!" she yellls

seeing her phar sais "why then i would saiy hop on my back but i am without a pack so what do you need me to do?"  

King Phar

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:53 pm
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

muttering to him self about the weaknesses of humans phar blows a blast of his ice breath makeing it seem to start to snow.

The fire seems to dissapate a bit, but not enough to ensure a quick and easy escape, and the tops beging to be moved, as if they where puppet,s in a pattern around them. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a silvery-white creature comes from the ground of the balcony to the air, right in the middle of it. The creature has a gelatinous, sticky look at it, and it moves by tentacles, having a large eye in one of the larger ones. The head "eye" looks at everyone, and suddenly decides to leap into the nearest character, Phar.

But, somehow, his gelatinous tentacles don't seem to hurt him even if they do spike through his body. They simply hold him in place still and steady, and it's eye begins to charge a large beam, right to his face*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:55 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

The fire seems to dissapate a bit, but not enough to ensure a quick and easy escape, and the tops beging to be moved, as if they where puppet,s in a pattern around them. Suddenly, from out of nowhere, a silvery-white creature comes from the ground of the balcony to the air, right in the middle of it. The creature has a gelatinous, sticky look at it, and it moves by tentacles, having a large eye in one of the larger ones. The head "eye" looks at everyone, and suddenly decides to leap into the nearest character, Phar.

But, somehow, his gelatinous tentacles don't seem to hurt him even if they do spike through his body. They simply hold him in place still and steady, and it's eye begins to charge a large beam, right to his face*

muttering a few words and beathing into is face phar freeses it and brakes it to peaces.  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:57 pm
AxelNekko
King Phar
KaosAngel012
AxelNekko
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Tomoe takes a good look at the creature. "......... ew." she says as she runs toward it and uses her Katana to try and slash it in half. "Die, you disgusting thing!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games