Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 9:41 pm
I really don't but I'm happy he couldn't feel it.  
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 11:15 pm
Near death experiences are never fun. But convulsions only happen when your unconcious I believe. When my sister convulsed (and I was the only one awake and was trained at that stage) I freaked out and woke up the entire house...... let's say I was a little more than freaked out. But that's 1-2 years ago now, and I've been trained in what to do in case it happens.  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 11:37 am
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart .:.Deafening shreik.:. MOM JUST ORDERED ME AN AWESOME FERRET CAGE heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=589926  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:44 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart .:.Deafening shreik.:. MOM JUST ORDERED ME AN AWESOME FERRET CAGE heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart
]http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=589926

wow, that's awesome  

Vashyyk

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 12:54 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Yay,]http://www.petco.com/Shop/Product.aspx?sku=589926
Yay, I'm sure your ferret will love it. I know my two love their massive ferret condo. It looks like the same modle as mine. Yay to four floors of fun. blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 3:37 pm
XD I hope she likes it, damn it its expensive! .:.swings Kriss around.:. eee eee eeeeee e___e imsohappy.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:32 am
Out of curiousity, how many animals do you have, NG?  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:42 am
Sorry for double posting but..... GAH!!!

These flaming little bugger must love me..... I don't love them though.

And if you have no idea what I'm going on about, I got 2 extra large mozzie bites, one on my neck (my sister says it looks like an extra large hickey crying ) and one on my arm. They're bloodly itchy..... and what's worse is I have allergic reactions to mozzie bites.... so that's why they're extra large crying

But from laying on my bed with my laptop on my chest, I've got an imprint of the front bezel on my chest xd  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:22 am
Crenn
Out of curiousity, how many animals do you have, NG?

Five Cats.
Three Rats
Two Ball Pythons.
Tw Leopard Geckos.
One Bearded Dragon.
One ferret.
heart Lots.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:30 am
Woah.... that's a lot of pets..... but how come no dogs?  

Crenn

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:04 pm
Crenn
sweatdrop land lady says no dogs. ....or rats or snakes. >>;;;; Anyway, a dog is a bit hard to sneek.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 1:15 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn
sweatdrop land lady says no dogs. ....or rats or snakes. >>;;;; Anyway, a dog is a bit hard to sneek.

Nor is a cat. sweatdrop

When my dad and I lived an appartment, I had to hide my cat and watch her to make sure she didn't sneak out.  

Sirus Jin

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:12 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
Crenn

That sucks........ so you do want a dog but can't?

Sirus Jin
Nor is a cat. sweatdrop

When my dad and I lived an appartment, I had to hide my cat and watch her to make sure she didn't sneak out.

When our cat was still living, we didn't need to watch her, we just needed to turn on the heater and the cat would be at one of the vents xd  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:46 pm
XD so no dogs. I'd probably have a borzoi running around my house if i had a dog, or a rotte. razz Cats are hard to sneak. XD  

UglyCoyoteNG

Sheol Zone

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 2:56 pm
exclaim exclaim exclaim GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWS! ~Excitedly happy, runs around.~ exclaim exclaim exclaim

Does any one know the feeling of absolute betrayal? My stepmother just got back from Pasedena on her work trip, and I confronted her face to face on what was going on. Funny thing comes up. It was my birth mother who wanted to have everyone kick me out, and my brave and valiant father and his wife (who said that they wouldn't do that and were the ones who told me of this plot) agreed with her!

IT WAS THE STEPMOTHERS I LIVE WITH WHO TOLD THEM ALL TO ******** OFF! But they didn't say anything to me because they wanted to talk to me face to face about it, and before we were just too busy. Penny and I sat down with my paperwork and went over all of the child support things, and then started to go over work options because I'm having a really hard time finding a job.

I finally told them about losing my scholarship and how I'd been looking for a replacement program, but hadn't wanted to tell them until I got it. They both respect that choice and are going to help me find a new way to get through with my schooling. Penny (my stepmother) calmly told me that I should stop listening to what my father, mother and my father's wife say because they all tend to lie. And I agree.

I told them about moving to New Jersey and discussed with them what's going on, and they're a little unhappy with the idea of me going so far away without a way back. So they've asked that I wait to go until I have enough to not only get there, but to come back home in case something happens. So the need for moving money continues, but now it's not as desperately driven.

^^ Penny assures me that if they were to kick me out, it'd be because I'd done some horrible thing and not because they wanted to "motivate" me.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games