Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:14 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Her father take's her Back to Korgaea still holding tightly onto her Arm he throws her into the wall "How Dare you Run away"

Kat's eyes Widen "I refuse to help you, I will not Could not be evil lioke you" She spits at him

He slaps her then pulls her into a hug "You know I love you...I love you so much, I cant bare to see you running away again, Im going to keep you always" he starts walking to down a Hall to familiar to Kat

Kat struggles "DONT PLEASE!! PLEASE! DONT!!"

He goes into a dark scarey room with the only light shineing on a coffin thing he open's it inside are spike's and puts her in and locks it

*sauske and edward follows him and double teams him and tries to get her out of the coffin but he beats them bothe at the same time then he knocks them out and drags them both down the hallway and puts both of them back in the throne room so he can fight them some more  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:15 pm
Kratos also averted his eyes. "No trouble..." He said with a sigh.  

irishdawg69

iLacey

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 pm
The spike's stab Kat in the Back "YOU DONT LOVE ME!" she yells in pain at him "You Fear me because of what I am thats why You lock me up! WHY YOU HIDE ME!"

"Oh my little Kitty Kat...I do love you, and thats why I lock you up...I dont want anyone to hurt you, I want you with me..."

She Bangs on the Coffin from the inside "NO thats not true YOU KNOW WHAT I AM YOU KNOW WHO I AM YOUR AFRAID OF ME! YOU WANT TO CONTROL ME, YOU WANT TO CONTROL THE HORRIBLE MONSTER TO HELP YOUR STUPID BROTHER OVERTHROW THE KING AND TAKE OVER EVERYTHING!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:19 pm
rush13
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Her father take's her Back to Korgaea still holding tightly onto her Arm he throws her into the wall "How Dare you Run away"

Kat's eyes Widen "I refuse to help you, I will not Could not be evil lioke you" She spits at him

He slaps her then pulls her into a hug "You know I love you...I love you so much, I cant bare to see you running away again, Im going to keep you always" he starts walking to down a Hall to familiar to Kat

Kat struggles "DONT PLEASE!! PLEASE! DONT!!"

He goes into a dark scarey room with the only light shineing on a coffin thing he open's it inside are spike's and puts her in and locks it

*sauske and edward follows him and double teams him and tries to get her out of the coffin but he beats them bothe at the same time then he knocks them out and drags them both down the hallway and puts both of them back in the throne room so he can fight them some more
(UM...THEY ARNT WHERE YOU GUYS ARE...)  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:19 pm
Sophia tilted her head slightly. "Why.... are you sighing...? Is there something troubling you...?" she asked, since she could sense a bit of turmoil in his soul, but she kept that quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:22 pm
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu
lupinewarrior
King Yoshimitsu

follows after him
"for you i've never met the king"
yeah but still hes just one person

alrite lets just go in
k then
tal continues to walk through the courtyard eventually getting to the giant castle and the massive double oak doors

follows him
tal opend the doors into a huge foyer with hundreds of people in it
well here we are the beyond busy foyer  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:23 pm
"Ah its...nothing. I just...am tired." It was an obvious lie, he wasn't sure if he wanted anyone knowing anything about him. It all just turned and struck him in the back in the end...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:26 pm
"...." Sophia just stayed quiet and looked at him deeply in the eyes, as if she was peeking deep into his soul. "...Well... if you say so...." she said softly. "but anyway.... Where am I?" she asked him.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm
Kratos avoided her gaze. "Imperial City. The king is in the castle. So you never told me how you got those scars.."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:31 pm
(hay me back XDD wat i miss?)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:33 pm
(I'm still figurin out stuff for myself...your on Tal's wrist i think lol; we landed.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:33 pm
"Oh Kat, you are the most stupid thing..." He take's out a remote thing and turn's on the Coffin thing the Spike's being to move in and crush her

Kat scream's as the Spike's move closer "Dad PLEASE OKAY OKAY!"

"Your a trader! You betrayed me and the Dark one...and for that you will DIE!" He leave's  

iLacey

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:35 pm
"Oh.... these.... erm... let's just say I got captured three months ago by.. um... a vicious group... and um... it.... wasn't very pleasent..." she said softly, not looking at him anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:36 pm
(......so im still in the mirror right? thats confusing XDDDDD)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:38 pm
(Yeah XDD oh and WB)

Kratos looked them over. He didn't realize it but blood was still covering his back and his shirt was torn from his wings. "Sorry...to hear that."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games