Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:16 pm
*yawns and curls up in his hammock, flicking his tail idly with one paw dangling off the side* Merf, bored.... and it's son quiet in here..... meep.... <0o>  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:17 pm
Lloxie
*yawns and curls up in his hammock, flicking his tail idly with one paw dangling off the side* Merf, bored.... and it's son quiet in here..... meep.... <0o>

~copies Lloxie, cept she curls up on the floor~ it is quiet...  

Zanzarus

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:23 pm
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing
*Yawns* Evening folks. It figures. I go away for a few hours, and suddenly the place takes off again. Eh... I should stop myself from trying to keep up with the thread, because I just seem to get lost in the conversation. Uh, anyways, HI! biggrin

~glomps~ a sign of life!!!

Well, I'm not a sign of intelligent life. blaugh But I'm alive and... ooooh hammocks. Ferrets love hammocks. Rocking back and forth!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:26 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing
*Yawns* Evening folks. It figures. I go away for a few hours, and suddenly the place takes off again. Eh... I should stop myself from trying to keep up with the thread, because I just seem to get lost in the conversation. Uh, anyways, HI! biggrin

Well, I'm not a sign of intelligent life. blaugh But I'm alive and... ooooh hammocks. Ferrets love hammocks. Rocking back and forth!

~giggles~  

Zanzarus

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:26 pm
OK, I need a break. I'll be back in an hour or so.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:29 pm
What? I'm a ferret. I don't claim to be smart. Heck, I'm easily distracted...

Take care Eddily. Now... back to pondering hammocks.  

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:31 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing

xP *giggles* Hop up and join meh if you want, plenty of room. just don't bounce or rock it around too much. =p You too Audi. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:34 pm
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing

xP *giggles* Hop up and join meh if you want, plenty of room. just don't bounce or rock it around too much. =p You too Audi. ^^

~shaker her head~ ill pass^^;  

Zanzarus

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:35 pm
*runs through very nekkid*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:37 pm
Caldy_Chan

eek  

Zanzarus

Salen-Stormwing

Fashionable Protagonist

25,515 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:43 pm
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing

*chuckles* Thanks for the offer, but I'll stick with sleeping in the rafters. *climbs up on one to lay down on* Plus I can play with the dust bunnies now. wink  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:44 pm
Salen-Stormwing
Lloxie
Salen-Stormwing
Audi Kitty
Salen-Stormwing

*chuckles* Thanks for the offer, but I'll stick with sleeping in the rafters. *climbs up on one to lay down on* Plus I can play with the dust bunnies now. wink

lol aww!!!  

Zanzarus

Caldy_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:45 pm
*runs up to audi* join me!!! its fun*runs in circles around Audi  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:46 pm
Caldy_Chan

*joins her and run around naked to* weeee  

katanaakuma

PinkSquid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2004 6:47 pm
eek eek eek .............. eek  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games