Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~She lays there listening to his heart beat a moment then rolls off to lay next to him~ S-Sorry

"i-i-it's cool kioko" he says looking at her.

~She still has a hand on her necklace as she looks at him and scoots closer till their touching then looks at him~ This is the nices thing anyone has ever given me...

Shirotora tries to think of something to say but he cant and he closes his eyes hard trying harder to think of something to say.

~She kisses him when he close his eyes then blushes and hides her face~

after she kisses him he opens his eyes blushing heavily, after she hides her face he gathers up enugh courage to kiss kioko back, but he quickly rolls over faceing the other way with is tail sliding on the ground neveously.

I-i-im s-sorry i d-didnt m-mean t-to u-upset y-you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~She still has a hand on her necklace as she looks at him and scoots closer till their touching then looks at him~ This is the nices thing anyone has ever given me...

Shirotora tries to think of something to say but he cant and he closes his eyes hard trying harder to think of something to say.

after she kisses him he opens his eyes blushing heavily, after she hides her face he gathers up enugh courage to kiss kioko back, but he quickly rolls over faceing the other way with is tail sliding on the ground neveously.

Shirotora says softly "you.you didnt upset me...i-i-im just nervouse again" he starts twidding his tumbs trying to calm down.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:59 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

Shirotora says softly "you.you didnt upset me...i-i-im just nervouse again" he starts twidding his tumbs trying to calm down.

~Rolls to her side still blushing like mad and pulls him to roll over and face her~ I was nervous too and um i am sorry...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:13 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~Rolls to her side still blushing like mad and pulls him to roll over and face her~ I was nervous too and um i am sorry...

Shirotora smiles at her "may-maybe we should just not kiss for a while" he than goes netual in face expression thinking about what he just said aloud to her.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:19 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

Shirotora smiles at her "may-maybe we should just not kiss for a while" he than goes netual in face expression thinking about what he just said aloud to her.

~Shrugs~ Ok ~Starts to hum closing her eyes and rolling onto her back~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:27 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

Shirotora rolls on to his back looking up at the sky. "kioko, wanna know something funny?"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:29 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

Shirotora rolls on to his back looking up at the sky. "kioko, wanna know something funny?"

~Nods~ of corse i do ~Smiles and rolls her head to the side to look at him~  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:37 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

"i lost my mother's name from my name"  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:42 pm
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~Stares at him~ Realy?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:54 pm
[What did I miss?!? Wow. Theres like over 30 pages from when I last posted.. surprised ]  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:55 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
[What did I miss?!? Wow. Theres like over 30 pages from when I last posted.. surprised ]

(Didnt miss much just go over like 5 pages back and you pretty much have it all lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:05 pm
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl
red 14 the sniper
busos_gurl

~Stares at him~ Realy?

"yeah i passed the trials sis set up for me and my name is now shiro"  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:18 pm
(im back ppls! wat i miss?)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm
(( IJIJTIRWJHNUTPI52WI8THG2WW MCJRKHEEPINCWYVKRNHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGV,. ))  

Shiori_Azure

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:14 am
(dang nobody is online!)  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games