Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:05 pm

lol. i have to say i was extremely suspicious at the outset, but there are a lot of things that happened that day that don't add up... the buildings collapsing as if by bombs, the lack of shrapnel and bodies from the pentagon attack (which was a very convenient place to crash)... i mean, i remember the video they had back in 2001. but back then i didn't think 'wait a minute...' i thought 'oh s**t, this is pretty scary.'

=/
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:11 pm

Nospai Deathous
lol. i have to say i was extremely suspicious at the outset, but there are a lot of things that happened that day that don't add up... the buildings collapsing as if by bombs, the lack of shrapnel and bodies from the pentagon attack (which was a very convenient place to crash)... i mean, i remember the video they had back in 2001. but back then i didn't think 'wait a minute...' i thought 'oh s**t, this is pretty scary.'

=/

G'd point.
In fairness to you, and I suspect many others, I don't think many folks were in the frame of mind to say "Hey, hold the phone here! I smell BS ... " At that time, those events really caught everyone off guard.
And, I also agree: it was truly some pretty farked up stuff ...

AFK Masturbating

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:13 pm

*nod* i remember i saw a site talking about the conspiracy theory last year and laughing at it, thinking 'yeah, possible, but not likely. the administration wouldn't go that far.' but going from official reports it simply doesn't add up, with consistency or common sense.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:43 pm

Its the government, guys. Nothing adds up.

Yet nobody likes my suggestion of killing all the politicians and starting fresh with new leaders, and three parties.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:47 pm

actually that sounds like a good plan. hear about that british fil, 'death of a president?' i can't wait for it to come to the 'states.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:53 pm

At least then you know they don't know anything more than you about government policies.

Though, I'd compromise putting term limits on every office of power. Senators, Representatives, judges. On all levels of government.

you can move up or down, but two terms is all you serve. No more dynasties like the Kennedys.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Wulf Wraithclaw

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:03 pm

elvisnake
I like that picture of the clones. It's cool.
Thanks, I was looking for a good one with a pic each soldier from a division... I'm thinking there are many different divisions than those on my sig.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:04 pm

Nospai Deathous
thanks, but i like yours, FC. lotsa pretty things to see. and i like the elegant simplicity of the galactic empire ad! X)
xd Couldn't agree more!

Wulf Wraithclaw

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:25 pm

Conspiracy:

Fall and Autumn are 2 words that mean the same season. Winter, Spring, and Summer only have 1 each. Why is that? Is Fall/Autumn special to some extent? Is it the season Cthulhu will arise and pwn us all?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:25 pm

Hmm... Mayhap It's time for me to change my outfit... Any suggestions?

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:34 pm

I don't see enough Western styles.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:38 pm

Ok, any other suggestions?

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:48 pm

Lupin III cosplay.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:57 pm

Can't cosplay what I haven't seen... I guess I'll just stick with what I've got until I get a better Idea.

elvisnake

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:07 pm

Blue shirt, red jacket, green tie, white pants, black shoes. It's as close as you can get since Gaia lacks guns.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games