Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Exorcist : Revelation (Modern Fantasy/comedy/ Horror rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And the whirlwind is in the thorn tree.
  voices calling, voices crying
  some are born and some are dying
  it's Alpha and Omega's kingdom come
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:44 am
The butterfly took flight and fluttered about a few flowers. It landed on a lilly and observed Adam as he explored his dream.

---------------------------------

Dougal smiled at Aisling.

What? She replied back with a grin.

"Nothing," he replied. "I was just thinking about how amazing you are. Never holding a grudge.....always doing your best to make others happy...."

She tilted her head down and laughed sweetly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:51 am
Adam eventually landed again and settled in a bed of poppies to watch the angels carrying out their lives above him.
But none of this is real, is it? he siad, mentally repressing his desire ot see Eve. He didn't want to be confronted with a drema version fo her. Wile he lived out memories in his dreams was one thing, but actually imgining her from scratch was something he didn't relish. If it wasn't the real version of her, he didn't want top be confused by it - he didn't want her to be like a doll.
he watched the butterfly and smiled.
it doesn't matter, I suppose. It's still nice. You know, if you ever get a chance to search Heaven properly, you should find Eve. Not for me, of course, but because i'm sure she'd like you. you're very similar in many ways. She'll keep you safe up there.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:07 am
The butterfly took flight again and landed on Adam's nose as if giving him a kiss.
---------------------------------
Aisling stumbled a bit in Dougal's dream. He caught her and asked, "What's wrong?"

She laughed. I may be a fast learner, but my endurance can only be developed over time. Creating dreams for you and three other people can be quite tiring for a newcomer.

Dougal frowned, "You don't need to push yourself."

She smiled.... And yet I do anyway.

She then looked off into the distance-her voice echoed to the other three dreamers..... I'm a afraid these dreams will have to fade for know, but they'll come again. I promise.

-In the dreams of the others the butterflies fluttered before them and slowly began to shimmer and vanish.-

Aisling remained a moment longer with Dougal-she appeared very tired. Until next time big brother. And with that she slowly vanished with a smile still on her face.
-----------------------------------
Dougal's eyes shot open as he shouted out Aisling's name. He panted and steadied his breathing. He looked at the clock and realized that he hadn't been sleeping for an hour or so and felt very revived.

An effect of the dreams Aisling brought? he wondered....  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:14 am
(I wonder were all the villians went, This is not getting scary at all. Wait a second I'm the evil one *start writing*)
A shadow appeared and then you could hear some claps and then Mirza came out from the shadow. " This was one of the best performance I've ever seen to try to block my way" He then stands there and suddenly It started to rain and he just looked at him. "Did you really think that you can block me with a wall of lies"  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:21 am
(lol)

Adam smiled and the teh buterlfy starte dot shimmer. he raised an eyebrow in confusion, but then quickly cottoned on. Heaven around him also shimmered and began to fade. He accepted it. Though teh dream had been brief, it had been cleansing to spend some time home.
Thankyou Aisling. he siad, from the bottom of his heart.
His dream faded and he was let suspended in sleep.

---

Gabriel jumped and turned around to be greeted with mirza. He frowned and stepepd protectively in fornt of Opal.
"You again." he was frustrated, the spell obviously hadn't been srong enough. he instatntly feraed for the sleeping guests and tried to contact Adam, knowing taht the two had a link.

--

~Adam.~
Adam stirred in his sleep.
mfh...Gabriel? Am i dreaming?
~Adam~

~Adam...wake up!~

Adam started awake and looekd belarily aroudn for a second before coming to his senses.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:22 am
Opal turned towards the voice. She felt like an idiot....she thought she had felt a familiar presence earlier, but figured it was just herself be paranoid. She took a defensive stance against Mirza.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:27 am
Mirza looked at the angel and then the doll. "Well I'm back and I'm very glad to see you because I thought I kinda hurt you a lot." He then notice the doll in defensive stance and he just look at her " I can't believe this. My master was right about this and your soul is infected too." He then takes his parasol. "I will clean your souls and learn that your all walking in wrong destination and that your lies will be gone like your infections"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am
"My soul? Wha-" Opal's train of thought was interrupted by a familiar pain.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:43 am
Gabriel glared at Mirza. as usual, the demon made little to no sense.
"You're deluded, as ever. We sealed the gateway the demons had opened up, they're not going to succeed in creating the apocolypse. So why are you still fighting for it?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 am
Mirza just looked at him "What?" He had no Idea. "This sounds interesting"
He then like an arrow he go threw his mind unprotected and then gets enough information. "I never knew this and you gave it too me." He then smiles "I have no longer use of you" He then spread his wings and dives down for an attack towards Gabriel with his Parasol  

Yllirion

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:58 am
"Opal - run and loo after the girls!" Gabriel yelled back at opal as he dodged to the side and used his hand to deflect Mirza's parasol off to the side.

Adam thre wteh covers of the bed and ran down teh hall, off to find gabriel. Something must be wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:04 am
"But...." Opal wanted to stay but knew she would only get scolded. "Alright...." She dashed off-passing Dougal who was already awake and sensed Mirza'a presence.  

0Moon_Maiden0

Yllirion

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:06 am
"Are you scared to not let her handle by herself"
He then appears behind him and hit him on the head with it and then threw him away. "All you can ever do is ruin others life and infect them with your lies" the rain started to get stronger and he just walked close to him and then looks at him. "Killing you and I will save many lives " He then raises his parasol and stabs him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:11 am
"Oh, no you don't!" Dougal shouted. Like a shadow in a vision he appeared quickly and pushed Gabriel out of the way to take the blow.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:21 am
"Dougal!" Gabriel yelled.

At that moment Adam arrived and jumped for Mirza, catching teh demon around teh throat and trying to force him to the ground  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 206 207 208 209 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games